• Let me see if I get this:
    There is a big war going on between the biggest aggressor in the game and 2 big alliances.
    War was started by the biggest aggressor (and their 5 union alliances) in the game against a small alliance.
    Now after 2 weeks fighting it is clear this biggest aggressor in the game is going to loose the war.
    And exactly at this point Admins think they need to change the rules which now are all in favor of the biggest agressor in the game.
    See the reaction above of 1 of them.
    Very well done Admins !!
    With these changes you just killed the game !!
    Well done !!
    I have no other words for this !
    Again you scare off the players who spend dayly 10 years of building, piles of mony in those 10 years, building friendships and enemies, etc etc
    Very leftwing idea: protect the small by killing the big.
    Thank you for ending the fun and the ingame friendships because with these new rules there is no need to play on.
    Better give the castles imediatly to the biggest aggressor (and their 5 union alliances) in the game

• Official Post

@Ingrid1
    this changes are all (except the new event mini package) without gold.
    Like i wrote multiple times, senatore changes dosn't force you to build them instantly up.. you still can fight and win like before; you only need to run more senatore fights (if you havn'T any senate)

@Juflo
    yes all attacks (which are running at this moment) will work.

@Ybeswar
    this many of this attackers (aggrassors) are still in top 50 and still attakable by most of top players (like before). Smallers players are now safe that this pl players can't attack them.
    This is what players want in that war discussion thread.

• hello adminstradores if you made changes and certainly very bad with the demolitions and we lose punctuation and have also put limits of castles, we did not lack this, I'm sorry but I feel that after 11 years of my life in this great game you just put the leg, feeling very much the majority of our players we are going to leave the game,
    greetings to all administrators for putting the leg well tucked and I think that this time you have bundled very fat.
    greetings to all my colleagues and friends during these 11 years, I wish you the best.
    never friends.

• darioboss are accounts from jendrez

I am not a supporter or opponent of Polish players. But. The probability of this is <10%.

я не сторонник и не противник Польских игроков. Но. Вероятность этого < 10%.

• I am not a supporter or opponent of Polish players. But. The probability of this is <10%.
    я не сторонник и не противник Польских игроков. Но. Вероятность этого < 10%.

Yet she has a point that money is more and more important in this game. I've seen multiple people building there walls from 0 -> 80 in a couple of minutes for example.

• About the money - I agree. On the wall - I saw this in the last wars with the Russians even on GE2

Про деньги - согласен. О стене - я такое видел в последних войнах с русскими еще на ГЕ2

• @Ybeswar
    this many of this attackers (aggrassors) are still in top 50 and still attakable by most of top players (like before). Smallers players are now safe that this pl players can't attack them.
    This is what players want in that war discussion thread.

I can't attack the agressors in c29 anymore while I was actually having succes taking over castles or demolishing them. Thank you for not being able to attack them anymore :thumbdown:

• There is a big war going on between the biggest aggressor in the game and 2 big alliances.
    War was started by the biggest aggressor (and their 5 union alliances) in the game against a small alliance.
    Now after 2 weeks fighting it is clear this biggest aggressor in the game is going to loose the war.
    And exactly at this point Admins think they need to change the rules which now are all in favor of the biggest agressor in the game.

Damoria Team is beneficial for the war to last forever! They, like everyone else in the game, knew that the war would soon begin. For this and it was released - Troop- and Capitulation-Update
    Jan 19th 2019

Дамориа Теам выгодно чтобы война длилась вечно! Они, как и все в игре, знали что война скоро начнется. Для этого и было выпущено - Troop- and Capitulation-Update
    Jan 19th 2019

• One question, if I get this right. I was forced to capitulate, I was under atack by 6 players and the smalest player is 5x as big as me, so they can't attack me annymore, and I can't get my castles back, So the capitulation makes no sence annymore?

• One question, if I get this right. I was forced to capitulate, I was under atack by 6 players and the smalest player is 5x as big as me, so they can't attack me annymore, and I can't get my castles back, So the capitulation makes no sence annymore?

Throughout the war, Alliance BR would have time to tow your Castels, and now you want them back without a fight :thumbdown:

• jejejeje there is no doubt that this is a joke, that supposed equalization that we want to sell and review is that a player with 4 times more score than mine and twice as many castles, we are paired, to die. or this, in the statistics of the other day, a player moved a certain number of troops, obviously not all his castis and moved 60% more troops than mine and it turns out that we are paired, hehehe and they want to sell us that 2 + 2 is 4, what are these guys ready?

And the other way round, it turns out that I can attack other players with less potential than me and contrasted players who surpass more than 50% in troops are within my scores.

Edited 2 times, last by mencey ().

• Good evening. a small question - in new rules is
    An attack will now only be possible:
    if you and the target player are in the top 50

If I understand good, top 50 for me is completly "red" but I see several players "green". It is mistake? :/