Is there any chance that there wil come a apportunity that we can relocate secondary castles in the future, onfortunitly I had to capitulate just a moment before you came with the big updates.

if not, that's ok by me, then I'll demolish my subs, but if there is a cance it's posible in the future, I'll wait

Never say never, but right now:

we didn't have any plans for such
    event.

Now you came with the new update for higher troop production to help bigger players that had to capitulate, (they are more important), I'm small, just playing since 2009. so I understand that! But it make no sence to relocate your Main castle (what I did) when you can't relocate the secondary castles, But I bet you have other thoughts. And you should'nt see this option like a event!!
    Best Regards Reneetje

we need logs about what this capitulation brings or not ... We talked about different features like building-time reduction, troop speed, resource speed ... with your and also other cases we saw that the troop amount is the biggest problem to come back.
    Sry, i know that for players like you who are the first in capitulation this isn't a good publishing interval ... but i hope that you see the updates still as good for anyone who needs to go the same way like you.

Yeah wright, but with your interfearing in the war, with the updates is Jendrzej the Alliance that get the most benefits, And they started the War with more alliances against one small one. And for the small Alliance you do nothing, So again we are not important!

we intorduce the capitulation update before your war here
    https://board.bitmeup.com/inde…-and-Capitulation-Update/

and we already wrote to get as goal, to keep this player still in our game / in our community. Did you really want to loose the loosing players in last war ?
    Players who spent money to get features, and a future, pay for servers etc ... players who want to fight, who want to play all your loved game..
    I also would do that if NATO would lose a war, or KN or someone else .. that these mechanics to keep players are in first line for these players who lost and may will stop playing isn't a secret ... im not sure which steps you / or other players would go here ... but now, we have attractive the option to stay in game and come back.

Hahaha You're saying you want to keep that player in the game, with the bennefits, But what about us? when other players had to capitulate, (me included) a few months ago, you didn't updated anything to help us! I gues we are not that important???

vanmorris: it is really not fair that you cant participate in an global event just because you have capitulated, your ally members should have the opurtunity too to be part of that

That should be nice, but I've missed already 2 global events, and my capitulation wil be over soon, so changing the rules now, is'nt fair at all. we all knew the rules. and 6 months is not that long.

no vanmoris I say that when damoria makes a event that and normal that everyone can participate otherwise it and an injustice for some players and that and a benefit for others while damoria must be neutral with everyone

well I was one of the first players who capitulated, so 6 months ago I would agree with you! but now I think it has to stay as it is. to keep it fear and neutral!

Is there any chance that there wil come a apportunity that we can relocate secondary castles in the future, onfortunitly I had to capitulate just a moment before you came with the big updates.

if not, that's ok by me, then I'll demolish my subs, but if there is a cance it's posible in the future, I'll wait

Sorry Dschibait, You asked me what's my problem, but you didn't give me the chance to answer in the toppic Multi acounts :)

And I do like a lot of your updates, And you and your team, are doing a pretty good job.

but you use the updates to change a war, that's not right.

And yes when you came a month earlyer that was better , then I and some others not had to be capitulated, and others from my Alliance didn't quit playing the.
    game.

Now I made my point, and I"ll stop this discusion.

Regards Reneetje

Wow, the first fight, 5 or 6 alliances against one smaller Alliance is fair, but when theyr friends come to help them what are the biggest alliances, then you have a problem ??? The agressors knew that the smaller Alliance were friends with the biggest alliances, so they could espect that the bigger alliances wil interfear in the war, So it was theyr own choiche to start the war, but when it's going wrong you're helping them becoase then it's unfaair, Your words if I understood it right

One question, if I get this right. I was forced to capitulate, I was under atack by 6 players and the smalest player is 5x as big as me, so they can't attack me annymore, and I can't get my castles back, So the capitulation makes no sence annymore?

how to rebuild a senator's building in a castle already full?
    I have to demolish and rebuild senatorial buildings?
    To get a good result it will take me a year to see more
    Would you rather use gold buy?
    I'm sorry to talk to you hard, but I think you're just looking for solutions that make us spend money.

What solutions? I didn't see anny,

But JG union wants to fight Nato. Didn't you read that? But Nato does not want to fight without LGH.

So what's the problem? if you want to fight them, now they are just attacking 3 members, and you're Alliance start crying already :)

Oh it's bad for the game when members from JendrzejGroup are under attack, becoase it's possible that they will leave the game? most players from BR are playing the game since 2009 like me. but destroying us, so plaayers from BR wil leave is not a problem?

ofcourse planning is a part of the war, but planning attacks with 5 big members of your Aliance against one of ouhers, that's not fair.And I've not seen those castles yet, but it's not up to you to tell us how to build our castles

most of our members had attacks from more than 5 of your bigger members at the same time. Do you call that a real fight? ceap on dreaming.

I don't understand why everyone's complayning, You decided to attack us "BR" with 3 ore more Aliances. before you started the war against BR you knew we had a pact with NATO and LGH, So you took a risk for a big war. I was under attack by 4 bigger players from Les Templiers, And I didn't complayn. But I had to capitulate, Because I had no chance at all. So Stop complayning