• meine unterstützung gehört br und nato.
    warum: 5 allianzen gegen 1 allianz
    punkte bei kriegsbeginn:br-1 490 729 546 174
    jg+lt+wolf+polhus+hh 7 661 350 653 052
    punkte 1:7
    das soll fair sein?
    krieg beginnen und dann jammern wenn man selbst angegriffen wird?
    entschuldigung aber ihr habt es nicht anders verdient

gruss pauli

• I don't understand why everyone's complayning, You decided to attack us "BR" with 3 ore more Aliances. before you started the war against BR you knew we had a pact with NATO and LGH, So you took a risk for a big war. I was under attack by 4 bigger players from Les Templiers, And I didn't complayn. But I had to capitulate, Because I had no chance at all. So Stop complayning

read my post again before you write.
    I just wrote that the attack on the leader and diplomat means war. We are not afraid.
    regarding your alliance. It was not even a war. 3/4 players not active. Or more. we attacked castles where there was not even activity.

I have never seen a "war" with such an alliance. It looked as if one player was playing the whole alliance;)

JG union can and is several times smaller. He has less troops. But we will not give castles without a fight.

• most of our members had attacks from more than 5 of your bigger members at the same time. Do you call that a real fight? ceap on dreaming.

Please? are you serious?
    You mean that planning is not part of a war? It is OK to fight, but not on multiple players at the same time?
    Go check all castles of your members, resources on level 80 and military buildings still as they were by sending constructionwagon lvl 4.
    Not even the market levelled up.... It can only be an 2nd account of someone else to farm.
    I played with DLL in GE1 and GE2, BR is not fighting wars in years so could have build troops for years without losing anything, 3/4 of your players have little more than bonus troops..... You fought against bigger enemy, true, and maybe not fair.
    But your enemy just have fought 3 wars and lost many troops there....

In my humble opinion, what do you call a real fight?

• ofcourse planning is a part of the war, but planning attacks with 5 big members of your Aliance against one of ouhers, that's not fair.And I've not seen those castles yet, but it's not up to you to tell us how to build our castles

• thanks Juflo for the resume :)
    it has been for years that the game parallel to damoria, through friendships and alliances also transversal, in fact has always "guided" the game
    unfortunately in recent years the thing has progressed more and more, with "strong" players in intertwined alliances that have blocked everyone's game, and in some cases have selected alliances (Russians) and players who "were not worthy to play .." for various reasons, like buguser, multiaccounts ..
    history, reason in real teaches us that this division is always harmful and counterproductive
    and in a game, well we should always be better than what we are in life ... or not? :)
    however here in Damoria the problem has exploded
    hooray!
    we talk about fair play ...
    impossible to play fair, with different years of access to the game of the players, and above all the mess of the fusion of the worlds!
    but this could still be surmountable, with a correct and fair system of alliances, which unfortunately did not happen, as we have seen .. too many friendships, private interests, maybe even a bit of exhibitionism ... (I am stronger than you. .)
    and we also have a practical example now
    JG, LT, PolHus, CKD, HH ... 5 alliances of Damoria, medium and small in order to fight they joined in a Union, to which WP joined for the war ... 6 alliances in all that summing the points are far below the magical 1:10 ratio of protection against BR
    which, moreover, is NATO's ally, which being allies could have reached the war WITHOUT MORAL PROBLEMS
    so they would have turned the situation upside down, we would have been the smaller part. we knew the risk well but we played the same,
    yes, in order to play a little we were forced to fight the last battle, in a desperate attempt to wake up the Damorian players
    and what happened?
    more than 2 weeks after the start of the conflict, the Union of 3 major alliances wants to re-establish "order and legality" by attacking players individually
    and now, failing to divide our Union or even to scare us, they try to give themselves a further right of decision
    Below is my answer to a message from Vanmorris, BR leader

think carefully, Damoria players ...
    I think that this forced interference as judges, NATO and members is really absurd, as I said above, nothing forbade NATO to intervene legitimately in war against our Union, so why this forcing?
    now NATO and its partners have exasperated everything...
    sincere: now it would be good for them to take a step back, if indeed they are in good faith...
    [Blocked Image: https://i.gyazo.com/fd43d870b8386b568858f12a90eddb6a.png]

• The war against JG is not the problem, because this is no war! This is ONLY a punishment against three players! The players should be isolate from their own groups and destroyed. The rest of them should quietly shut up!

I would like to know, who deside this! This ins no regulär fight between alliances! ...and this is also not wanted!

• Reading all of this is actually funny. People would have alliances and unions take a step back when multiple alliances attack a smaller and weaker alliance?

Let's pretend for a moment that the union of the top three alliances sits back and does nothing and your actions continue to go unchecked. Your unprovoked attacks against smaller and weaker alliances continues as your union continues to grow and expand. One smaller alliance after another falls to you and you add more castles, etc. with each victory while no one else does anything. Soon you start poking at the largest unions alliances trying to fight them in the same manner you've fought the smaller ones, five against one. When does it end? When you become the new DILLIGAF? An unmatched, dominant power?

It doesn't sound like the big three have done much if anything to keep your unions power in check until you started ganging up on weaker alliances. You like wars, great, I enjoy them too but you really shouldn't think that when you start attacking smaller alliances that no one's watching, you're wrong.

I'd say fight your wars but when you need five alliances to gang up on one smaller one, it's pretty obvious how you play so don't expect to go unchecked when you start playing aggressively.

• I agree to Lord dragoon.

You throw the first ball,nothing happens
    the second ball, nothing happens
    the third ball into our faces, nothing happens
    the fourth ball comes back...and now there are complaints...

We can always discuss but first all attacks should be stopped to BR

ID 255 in World 1 Damoria
    ID 171 in World 2 Damoria

Ein Bier ist kein Bier.
    Wer zwei trinkt, kann auch drei trinken.
    Nach drei Bier, hol ich mir doch noch ein Viertes.
    Ach komm, was ist schon ein Sixpack.
    Hmm der leere Kasten ist mein Kopfkissen.
    Heute kauf ich mir eine Brauerei.

Edited 2 times, last by Hochstedter ().

• The war against JG is not the problem, because this is no war! This is ONLY a punishment against three players! The players should be isolate from their own groups and destroyed. The rest of them should quietly shut up!

I would like to know, who deside this! This ins no regulär fight between alliances! ...and this is also not wanted!

Sorry I put it a " like " when I want to put dislike. :( :( :( :(

May be you can consider a "punishment against three players" because the most attacks from Nato&LGH goes , only to these 3 players, the liders who provoke this situation.
    Can you " explain to me like I am six years old" and the players who read the post, sure older than me :* , Why the fight is fair when 5 alliances and friends and hide supporters , attack to 1 alliance smaller than them ? and is unfair , when 2 alliances friends to this smaller alliance help her, attacking only the liders who make the decision ?.
    Thanks in advance.

• Who do I speak to about applying to the War Council?

You know my qualifications, I lost count of how many victories but we had 0 losses.

I bet that I could bring about a quick resolution to this conflict. :)

• May be you can consider a "punishment against three players" because the most attacks from Nato&LGH goes , only to these 3 players, the liders who provoke this situation.Can you " explain to me like I am six years old" and the players who read the post, sure older than me :* , Why the fight is fair when 5 alliances and friends and hide supporters , attack to 1 alliance smaller than them ? and is unfair , when 2 alliances friends to this smaller alliance help her, attacking only the liders who make the decision ?.
    Thanks in advance.

There are some points of view:

1.) If the behavior of the JendrzejGroup was wrong, it can not be right for the three biggest alliances to do the same! Who punishes these alliances for the same unfair action?

2.) If an alliance does not want to accept the behavior of the JendrzejGroup, every alliance can declare war to JendrzejGroup. No matter how much points they have. Points don`t fight and one alliance allways have more points than an other. That's the game! A single Alliance haven`t done this step, despite massiv superiority.

Why?

A war against whole JendrzejGroup is not wanted, because they want only to destroy a few players! They think this already solves the problem. A war against JendrzejGroup could trigger an unwanted chain reaction and lead into a long an big war on Damoria in which the winner is not already established! So the risk is too high. But a punishment in which all are involved is risk-free!

But this is no option, because here on Damoria is no instance that determines or enforces such punishments. If a particular circle thinks they can make binding rules for others, they're on the wrong way. We have already communicated this several times!

Edited once, last by TEIDOS ().

• We can always discuss but first all attacks should be stopped to BR

That point was already negotiated. Jg union wants to stop attacks if they can have a fair fight/ war. They proposed to fight Nato. Wolfpack already stopped the attacks on Br some time ago. But they want the opportunity to fight in a more equal war also, now or in future.
    And it is very good to have a war some of the time. Keeps the alliance active and forces multies into all of their accounts ( so they can be spotted easier). Just clinging to other alliances make the player lose sharpness.

• I offered war Only Nato. And we can stop the attacks on BR. But NATO is afraid of us;) and did not agree to go to war on us.

After today, when LGH and NATO attacks reach JG players, the war of my whole relationship is officially underway.

All the alliances from my union are ready.

Good luck in battle

• Good luck to you.

You really do sound like somebody I warred with in the past, were you ever a SPQR member before the merger? If it is you, welcome back from the grave, buddy.

What was his name?... Ukohitachi or something?

He talked big like you and we tried peace several times to try and save his alliance but every time we tried for peace he kept leading his guild into another war with us until I finally gave up and we had to destroy his alliance, luckily though, many of his members were smart enough to see that even though there was no way they could win the war, their leader was going to keep leading them to war and took the opt out option before their castles were destroyed.

See you on the battlefield! :D

• I played only on europe global 2. I was the founder of the alliance JendrzejGroup ( eu 2 ). LGH leaders know me because they were in my alliance in eu 2

I have never played on other servers. I never lost war in past. And there were many of them.

SPQR - where was this alliance ? which server ?

• English server.

I actually lost count of how many wars we fought but I can tell you that for a few years all we did was warred everyday, sometimes against single alliances, sometimes against unions but we had fun until there were basically only noob alliances left to fight.

I really wouldn't expect an alliance to lose a war when it gangs up on one smaller alliance with several other alliances. I guess we did things a little differently.

I wasn't the founder of DILLIGAF, I started out as a member and in our first war there against SPQR we were losing ground, sadly. I made a friend there on the War Council I spoke to I discussed strategies with him helped in that aspect of the war and after a couple of days the war changed direction and I was promoted to a member of the War Council later to become the head of the War council and leader of DILLIGAF after a few successful wars.

• A big thanks to all that are destroying the game.

Yes maybe the war against BR was not fair. But it is a war game.
    What is happening now is that the biggest alliances, the biggest players, with the most castles (we can never get as many castles because of the rules), the most troops (we can never get those amounts because we never can get that many castles) are out to destroy one of the most active alliances in this game. Without them this game is over. if another alliances wants to start a war, the top alliance will stop it. They only want to make their own rules. Like tournaments or decide who get's to start a war.

You should know that what you are doing is not in the best interest of this game. What will this game be withoutJendrzejGroup Les Templiers, Polka Husaria , Hot Heads,CKD . Also Wolfpack is active for years. You will lose them as well because they are no farmers. Hell, you will lose active players from every alliances. Is this what you want? another 100+ players that will stop this game. and not average players but players that are known for the great battles, great victories and active players. Not only on a daily basis online, but also active on the forum and trying to improve the game.

Also a lot of money less for the developers. So less money to improve the game.

players like Hochstedter are personally responsible for the downfall off this game.
    If you are not happy with what is happening, you will intervene with massive amounts of troops.
    saying that talking did not work. No! you gave up and are not open for discussions that don't go in your direction.

As the biggest players and alliances, you have a responsibility. With power comes great responsibility. There are many ways to get to a sollution, but this is just showing force and disrupt the game in a very bad way.

Think what you are doing! it's not too late to back down and stop this nonsense and get back to the talking table.

You are scared that players are leaving the game, but now you are responsible for this!

• I tried to encourage peace talks because I know first hand how much fun Damoria used to be when we could war against big alliances, the battles were great, I loved it! I was saddened when the great wars stopped though because there wasn't anyone left to fight, the game was incredibly boring, I was the biggest player there, the largest army, charging full steam into every war and I'd like to see those days return but how can that happen when you have five alliances ganging up on one smaller one? That's not a war, it's a slaughter!

Our union I can only remember fighting at our side one time, against a cheating admin that started wars with every guild on the server. Other than that, if there was a war we could handle our business and our allies could handle theirs, if they needed us, we were there but each of our great alliances was more than capable of handling itself.

Hoch said himself, we aren't trying to set rules.

I personally would love to see and take part in wars, not slaughters. Those are the kinds of "wars" that destroy games. We already have a dying playerbase so let's gang up on smaller alliances and wipe them out cause that's only helping the issue, right?