Hello,

As I can,t send a report to support from my mobile. I am just prepare to visit to my relatives, they have a serious health problems , as I warned days ago .

I have seen some attacks when It has arrived to the castles, not when seguinloic or other great player of damoria sent .

I think this is not fair battles and play ,

First because I can,t stay in from of the Pc , for the health problems of my relatives and second I can,t defend on time if I don,t see the informs .

Any way this is not the first time , I can,t defend with program problems, and some one take advantage for it.

Have you a good weekend and enjoy .

Marfru

Id user 943

Code
    According to the rules that you made and only you know and they can only be used in the capitulation if your algorithm gives the triple green click, the player cannot do or manipulate anything, because if the green click does not exist, you cannot access the capitulation . Why is speed gunner punished for making use of what you do?.
    The use they make of the ban is tremendously unfair, especially in this case, in addition to interfering in the development of a war that, at least for many players, to put it mildly, has many shadows.
    In a democracy, the judiciary must not only be independent but must be seen to be independent.
    Code
    I report that my account has many errors, some of which are so serious that it does not allow me to defend myself adequately, ghost attacks arrive that do not appear as attacks until they have arrived and appear as a battle report, or troop attacks that are paralyzed,% of erroneous losses, etc. etc.
    Code
    I keep saying that the calculation of troops lost does not work correctly, it is impossible that it has losses twice as many real troops as the calculator says.

there is a optiom, to recruit troops in automatic way, I conect the castle and fullfit the blanks with the um. of troops and then click the botton to recruit automatictly , when one, day o more return to the castle and verify this recruiment, there aome ones desactive. Why?.

Code
    day after day, I find that there are troops in some castle, it is not always the same as the recruiter has been deactivated, even having paid for the automatic, I don't understand how they can deactivate you, can someone say why?
    Code
    Thank you very much for your wish of good luck, I need it because in some battles I have had -23% luck and that has caused the simulations to be unreliable and significant losses. I wish I was better in the following but I do not know why I have the feeling that it will not be like that.
    Code
    good morning, please review the way to calculate the percentages of losses, to reach 100% you should lose real troops above 120%.

A player's troop scores are part of the calculation of his military rank. These calculations are not public, in order to avoid deliberate changes of military rank.

Code
    Why not know the calculations of the military ranks? If the difference between 1 and 51 does not matter. At least we will know how to calculate the dividing line between the top and the non-tops. And so you allow each player to decide in which line to play.
    Code
    With due respect, each player should know the calculations that affect him at least, not only for a matter of transparency but to check if there are any errors.
    The difference that I have observed is very high and I cannot verify if the calculations are wrong or not. I have to believe and accept that the program performs its operations well and we have precisely seen that the program makes many errors, some serious, and that until there is a complaint it is not solved.
    That is why I propose that you give us this personal data.
    Code
    I have sent a note to support but since it does not answer I leave it here:
    User ID 943
    The percentage of troop losses that appears on the banner on page. it does not coincide with the real percentage of losses, check the calculations and answer me please.
    Code
    This game in theory is close to what would commonly be called fair or balanced game, which occurs when the difference in troops is not great, that happens when the percentage is not much higher between opponents.
    I have been a lot in this game and I have invested a lot of money, every time I fight and lose I usually congratulate the contrary if there has been fair play, and we write polite messages, there are many examples of players who have won me battles like Comte, Seguinloic, Mahda, Now Rammstein and more than I do not remember right now, while a balance was maintained, the battles are tactical and strategic, when they break, it is a mere military march of many troops against a few that is not worth fighting, it is a pantomime. The admin. they modified the game long ago in the middle of a war, born against polish alliances. when it became a pantomime.
    the fight between raga and jojo was a pantomime in W2 and now here it is again.
    I don't see what strategy, tactics, or wargame planning there is in fighting 10v1. Nor do I see what satisfaction one can feel in trying to humiliate a noble, loyal, and honorable player, even wanting to leave the game.
    It is true that each one chooses his option.
    By the way, the raga player is attacked by 3 or 4 top players, not just jojo, so the difference in troops can be 40 to 1.

Good evening, Juflo nobody talks about alliances, , raga talk about fair play in equal conditions , repeat equal contions between 2 players, If 1 of them is 10 times bigger than other seems not equal.

best wishes.

A player called ensafter and others friends.