Are you drunk or are you just talking out of your back end?
    You sit there and accuse the biggest players and alliances of destroying the game yet you'd want them to sit in on a global council that every alliance votes on? That is the dumbest thing I've seen posted on game forums to date. You should be thankful because as much as this top union could've easily destroyed the game by decimating every other alliance and player, it has sat back and watched everyone grow so in a way, has it not saved the game?

I've seen threads started that has called members of the top alliance multi's and exploiters, heard people say that they're destroying the game, etc. etc.

The biggest are the biggest for a reason, they're on top because they've worked their way up just like everyone has to. Too bad nothing's just handed out.

Wish I was drunk because then the weekend already started.
    I think you don't understand. And by calling someone drunk or claiming that someone is talking out of their backend is a good way to start a conversation. Better to ask questions first. But hey, maybe that's the way you like to communicate.

I don't want a council where every alliance is working together, but a council to talk about how to save this game. And maybe it is good that the developers of the game will be included as well, like araluen sugested. All together we should make this work.

And to comment on your reason why the biggest are the biggest.
    That is not entirely true. Yes players became big because of hard work and winning battles. But that not entirely the case.
    - A lot of players did not participate in any war the last few years. That is a very big reason why they have lots more troops then others who are fighting.
    - NATO has been a big alliance and with every player that quits, castles got devided. So free castles.
    - Playing farmerama is a way to grow without losing troops and grow, and grow.
    All reasons that it has nothing to do with skills.

And not whiping out every alliance when they where little is a little of saving the game. And nothing but normal. If this would have happend, there would be 3 alliances left, and no war and no need to build troops, because everybody is save.

But with all the bonds and pacts it is not saving at all.

Why I think you are responsible? first of all not just you, but also other players from the big alliances. you all are responsible with how the game is working now. WIth alle the bonds, between the alliances. and you have a big say in what NATO is doing, just like other players.

You could have forseen that als the bonds and pacts is not good for a war game.

And attacking a smaller alliances with way more troops and with help from another top 3 alliance. And most of all just targeting a few from that alliance. Isn't that the whole thing you thought the war against BR wasn't a fair fight? And now you are doing the same but just bigger.

You could also sent support to BR so the attackes could not win any fights. If this was the scenario the BR players wouldn't have lost that many troops and castles and the attackers would have backed off.

But my main reason of my message is not this war. I really think that the game is destroyed by all the bonds and pacts and especially from the biggest alliances.

I'm not asking you to destroy your account what you build up for many years. Nothing but repect to get that many castles and troops. The strange part of the new rules is that we can never get that many castles, so we can never have your troopproduction and you will always be one of the bigger players. But that is not your fault, but from the new rules.

You say that I don't know what is discussed in the council.
    But why is that? Why not all alliances have a member in the council. All alliances and players are important is this game.

I have a few questions.
    1. are you (NATO, LGH, KN and other big alliances) happy with a war game without wars?
    2. Do you have fun as the biggest players without any competition/pressure/planning and a occasional win?

I think we should get into action and this should be done soon and a the war of this moment should not be a reason not to start now.
    And ALL alliances should be a part of this with equal votes!

I hope everybody will see the bigger picture of what I mean.

A big thanks to all that are destroying the game.

Yes maybe the war against BR was not fair. But it is a war game.
    What is happening now is that the biggest alliances, the biggest players, with the most castles (we can never get as many castles because of the rules), the most troops (we can never get those amounts because we never can get that many castles) are out to destroy one of the most active alliances in this game. Without them this game is over. if another alliances wants to start a war, the top alliance will stop it. They only want to make their own rules. Like tournaments or decide who get's to start a war.

You should know that what you are doing is not in the best interest of this game. What will this game be withoutJendrzejGroup Les Templiers, Polka Husaria , Hot Heads,CKD . Also Wolfpack is active for years. You will lose them as well because they are no farmers. Hell, you will lose active players from every alliances. Is this what you want? another 100+ players that will stop this game. and not average players but players that are known for the great battles, great victories and active players. Not only on a daily basis online, but also active on the forum and trying to improve the game.

Also a lot of money less for the developers. So less money to improve the game.

players like Hochstedter are personally responsible for the downfall off this game.
    If you are not happy with what is happening, you will intervene with massive amounts of troops.
    saying that talking did not work. No! you gave up and are not open for discussions that don't go in your direction.

As the biggest players and alliances, you have a responsibility. With power comes great responsibility. There are many ways to get to a sollution, but this is just showing force and disrupt the game in a very bad way.

Think what you are doing! it's not too late to back down and stop this nonsense and get back to the talking table.

You are scared that players are leaving the game, but now you are responsible for this!

Not a bad idea from LastSamurai. Also supporting another alliance should not be possible or just a very limited amount of alliances. And when you change alliance you can not fight for a limit amount of time to prevent all of this again. But there can be other good ideas.

At the moment no war is possible and the biggest alliances have the most castles and most troops and wont allow any war. And one of the reasons they have the most troops is that they haven't been in a real long war in years and only play farmerama (at least most of them).

I think no one started this game with the intention to just build, build and build.

And the idea of a sort of tournament will also destroy this game. A tournament has nothing to do with a war game. Many players will still play farmerama and the farmers are also a big part of the game falling appart.

Just to be clear. I understand some players have no option because of reallife situations.

A couple of weeks ago i saw a topic about an unworthy player according to a player from PYC.

Now a player from the same alliance of PYC did excactly the same. Qouting the words of the person who represent almost all Russian-speaking players (using his own words from this forum), "The player does not respect or players or administrators" "a disgrace to the game!".

Here you can see the names of all the castles. Deleted all the coordinates but it's a player in C64.

1 Admins - prostitutes 432.890.410
    2 Admins - prostitutes 136.623.580
    3 Admins - prostitutes 77.074.343
    4 Admins - prostitutes ... creat 690.719.230
    5 Admins - prostitutes 70.531.351
    6 Admins - prostitutes 102.526.509
    7 Admins - prostitutes 162.668.675
    8 Admins - prostitutes 78.781.069
    9 Admins - prostitutes 85.127.913
    10 Admins - prostitutes 17.581.856
    11 Admins - prostitutes ... creat 16.193.530
    12 Admins - prostitutes 7.091.754

I think it's funny that when your alliance cheat, others cannot complain about it.
    When others copy the cheating, it's not funny anymore and your alliance complain on the forum.
    And the best part is, you're alliance also do the same!

So by using your own words. PYC does not respect or players or administrators. PYC is a disgrace to the game!.

Maybe you should talk to the player and correct him/her. Or do you agree with this action? If so? We can not take any off your post on this forum serious.

Best regards,
    Weydie