About the troop speed in W2:

There definitely is a bug in it.

I tried a random castle in the next continent, times with rams:

- in the new map the runtime says: more or less 9 minutes

- runtime calculator says 1 day 17 hours

- starting an attack says 11,5 hours

Would it be possible to change the time the troopmaster takes to visit?

Now you work hard for bonusses (like in the crusade) and the only way to profit most from these bonusses is to pay for extra troopqueue.

I think it would be fair to have the troopmaster visiting your castles each 3 minutes to keep the queue filled.

Ofcourse buying the extra troopqueue is helpfull if you want this advantage in the castles where the troopmaster doesn't come.

Crusade:

Mage event:

Like I said... I will take my loss again.

An other issue (don't know if I should have made a new thread for this)....

In the first 10 fights, in both W1 and W2, I run up to the same player multiple times... with lots of players joining these battles, this should not happen!

Doesn't matter if the result of the fights is positive for me, or for the other player.

Sorry, tried to upload the image to the post before, but something went wrong.

It actually costs me more... previous posts were about world 1.

In world 2 the same issue:

the fix works fine, the yesterdays fame output seems correct to me

and unfortunately we don't have logs (cause of the bug) for the first 2 days. So we can't book these fame.

On the long run it shouldn't be such much fame on the ranking

It costs me 2x 250 "crowns"....

Sounds good, Thanks!

Will the extra fame from the past 2 tournaments be booked with today's tournament? or do you need to book them manually?

Good evening,

Something is wrong with the reward for the guards fame.
    I ended 8th in yesterday's guard tournament finals, but received 248 fame instead of the 400.

From another player I heard that he ended up 20th and received 225 fame. This should be 150-20=130 + 50 for being in top 25 = 180.

Can you please look into this?

Another thing about the guards (maybe this should be in a seperate thread)

If you have the guards master, you see the time for registering counting back.... We are not sure if the guards master will do it's job correct. It would be nice if he will enroll you 2 hours before the deadline ;)

Kind regards,

LastSamurai

ID 2510

If I remember correctly, the elven workshop needs a free building site to start building. The workshop itself is in a different dimension and takes up no space, but 1 free place is needed to start building.

Nope, I'm building in a 'full' castle

Gute Idee und sehr lobenswert!

Im Zusammenhang mit Multis/Pushing würde ich es ja nur aktivieren, wenn jemand zu viel Bonuszeit hat.

Ach ja, falls du noch jemanden zum Spenden suchst, würde ich mich über eine Empfehlung freuen! Hahaha

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Good idea and very commendable!

In connection with multis / pushing, I would indeed only enable it when someone has an excessive amount of bonus time.

Oh by the way... if you're still looking for someone to donate your premium.... I'd love to be recommended! Hahaha

Same problem here.... only 1 day premium is booked on World 1 (UserID 2510).

Had the same problem last time with the Valentine code on Venturia (UserID 13 if that helps), but then I thought I did something wrong ;)

Would be great if that could be restored!

Thank you for your opinion!

Please keep us informed... Like Juflo said before, there might be players that will become in the TOP-50, which means they suddenly are in the range of the biggest players. Some might want to take some precautions.