• What a shame it is that this wonderful game is being now killed by the biggest players and Alliances.
    Why is it allowed for the Alliances of NATO and LGH to decide what is the right way of playing the game and what is not?
    These Alliances decide that they do not want Damoria to be a war game anymore and it become sa game for farmers only ......those who do not wish to fit in with this are to be destroyed.
    Say goodbye to the game

• We currently defend "De Bockereyders" by starting attacks only on the organizers of the war.

You started an unequal war with 5 alliances versus 1 alliance. We had to join at a specific point in time otherwise we would look really bad. I like to walk with trousers and not naked anymore.

We loose players by playing farmerama.
    We loose players by playing a war game.
    We live this situation.

Do you have any idea or you just want to make some noise here about us?

We did not want a war. we wanted that you stop but you did not stop... that unequal fight is a shame

We never want to set rules. We just had ideas.

But it seems someone said that we set rules...

ID 255 in World 1 Damoria
    ID 171 in World 2 Damoria

Ein Bier ist kein Bier.
    Wer zwei trinkt, kann auch drei trinken.
    Nach drei Bier, hol ich mir doch noch ein Viertes.
    Ach komm, was ist schon ein Sixpack.
    Hmm der leere Kasten ist mein Kopfkissen.
    Heute kauf ich mir eine Brauerei.

Edited once, last by Hochstedter ().

• Ah Phil
    Well, we make a Union of like minded players, those that are active. BR has many players in their Ally, is it our fault that they cannot fight and become a fat and lazy Alliance? Maybe it is interesting too see how many are active there are in this Alliance.
    But, look at the size of NATO and LGH together ....this is also a fair fight?
    It cannot be fair for one but not the other I think?

• It seems there is never a fair fight anymore due to veteran status of a lot of players, unions and stuff

The only idea I had in last was a battle event with equal start of castles and troops and the winners get something special for their lets say main account...

But yeah finally this brings no benefit to the situation of main accounts..

You like to fight and I totally understand because some get bored and leave the game. Also on" farmerama" side alliances loose players..

We are where we are and I have no further idea how to change the situation anymore...

And as per the chats each day I cannot see someone having a solution how to stop this confilct.

It seems this was the beginning of the big war but I hope not so

Ein Bier ist kein Bier.

• It seems there is never a fair fight anymore due to veteran status of a lot of players, unions and stuff

We never want to set rules. We just had ideas.

I know you do not want to make rules for all players. But by creating an union of the 3 biggest alliances and having bonds to almost all other alliances those 3 alliances have the power to stop all fighting as there are no equal opponents anymore. It is fight the small alliances that just grew out of puppy protection or fight the 3 biggest alliances. The solution is simple. Stop all unions, all bonds. Let every alliance fight for itself. It is the only way to keep the fighters in this wargame.

• The only way to save the game in my humble opinion is to delete all unions (and even all bnd's) and play with just Alliances.

You defend your Alliance only…. not send support to members out of your Alliance. You choose a war which you can honestly call fair and/or an unfair war with approval from both sides.

Just to make my statement clear and absolutely not pointing to specific alliances:
    Bockereyders is equal in points as Wolfpack which can be an honest war.
    Jendrezgroup is way smaller than NATO, but if they agree to fight this war it can be OK.

If there is no agreement on starting a war, a 'pact' would be allowed to have a fair war.
    Lets say, Vikings/Tyra together with Orden der Tempelritter is equal in points as LGH, so this could be OK.

This is a points based suggestion, as this is the only measureable factor. Troopamount could be more fair, but nobody wants to honestly reveal his amount of troops to a (possible) enemy.

Conclusion: Delete all Unions, BND and NAP and just play/fight with your own Alliance against one other.

Again, all alliances I mentioned above are only to make my point more clear, I also could have used names that are on the bottom of the list.

• My opinion:

If this is the new system of big alliance, to destroying only one or two acticve players to end wars, then some will soon be looking around!

That is also not acceptable behavior!

If an alliance has a problem with a war constellation. Then they should declare war on the whole Alliance! Those who are fed up can give up and go into protection mode. That's the way it should be.

Everyone here speaks of fairness and then i see such a behavior!
    A contradiction in itself!

• Not a bad idea from LastSamurai. Also supporting another alliance should not be possible or just a very limited amount of alliances. And when you change alliance you can not fight for a limit amount of time to prevent all of this again. But there can be other good ideas.

At the moment no war is possible and the biggest alliances have the most castles and most troops and wont allow any war. And one of the reasons they have the most troops is that they haven't been in a real long war in years and only play farmerama (at least most of them).

I think no one started this game with the intention to just build, build and build.

And the idea of a sort of tournament will also destroy this game. A tournament has nothing to do with a war game. Many players will still play farmerama and the farmers are also a big part of the game falling appart.

Just to be clear. I understand some players have no option because of reallife situations.

• To my understanding, this game has been peaceful for quite some time, I remember when it wasn't so peaceful. Alliances had to be smart about their diplomacy and about the decisions they made as there were consequences for acts of aggression towards stronger alliances or their allies.

If you find yourself up against a stronger alliance that's generally peaceful you should be asking yourself why and then once you figure out why you should make an attempt to resolve things diplomatically with the enemy alliance rather than spending your time complaining in the forums about how that alliance is now up against yours in an unfair war that you more than likely started.

I know Phil's not unreasonable, I've known him for a long time, we've fought many, many wars together and in some of those wars peace was reached through negotiations and believe me, we could've easily wiped out our enemy guilds and in many cases, did because peace couldn't be reached so in many cases guilds were destroyed but in some cases, we saw that it was the guilds leadership was the problem so many members from the enemy guild were spared having to battle simply by leaving their guild and the war altogether.

In rare cases, after the war when peace was reached, the enemy guild came under the protection of the victors simply because I didn't want to see that guild destroyed.

That's my advice, take it or leave it.

Lord Dragoon, Former leader of DILLIGAF current member of NATO.

• sorry for the concision and any mess with translator, please understand the intentions beyond the words

there is no useful to eliminate alliances and pacts,we are person so they always exist

then my proposal for try unblock the game is

every Alliance should publicly post here in the Damoria forum
    -complete alliance pacts (example if and how to intervene in case of war or also mutual help for grow little players)
    -declarations of war (one could decide on a standard or different, perhaps including the beginning and end of the fight, rules for out-of-play players, etc.)
    -requests / concessions for peace / truces (always including agreements)
    and anything else
    all visible and accessible to all so everyone can publicly report inconsistencies between facts and words.
    at the moment I have no idea how to "punish" the defaulters, if other alliances intervene or who
    but you can maybe consider this a starting point for improvements :)
    cordialmente
    SRT /SiW_Hot Heads (w1)

• War is part of the game!
    A war with respect is the answer to all problems. That is fun! Fight against each other to see who is better! Wars will never be balanced, you just have to accept that!

The most important thing is never to destroy an enemy. We all like playing Damoria and want to play in the future! A new war, a new chance for everyone to fight again, even if you have lost a fight in the past!!

NO players may be destroyed, neither small or big players! When little players are destroyed, everyone screams. When a big player will be attack by everyone else and they try to destroy him, that's ok? Who decides if he deserves it?

The possibility of surrender is enough for protection, no World Police is needed! If you don´t want to fight, you should ask yourself if you play the right game!

Together with some general respect and we can all have fun here!

• So now I have to write something about it.

The war between JG Union and BR has not been fair, I agree. Now, however, a union of the 3 strongest alliances has been formed with 300 players and probably more than 65% of all troops own. Now run against 39 players, is that fair?
    It should not be talked about holy water and play with the fire of the devil.

The question is also. Why did BR not resist? I can say it because I have seen many spy reports. If you build your castles at Ressi level 80-90 and the troop production is below level 40 you can not defend yourself.

If you now try to destroy active players just because they think differently. Can the operator immediately drive down the servers.

My question is, why was the new union founded, is someone afraid of losing status or castles? If only one of the 3 Ally's had mixed it would have turned out to be a good war but it's just a slaughter

• when NATO / LGH attacking Simon. There was the same excuse ;) He was the evil of a damoria because he wanted to fight ;)

Now I'm angry. Because I do not want to be a farmer. I'm not afraid of Nato and LGH. We will fight to the very end. I do not intend to accept their rules. Rules games are other.

For me. Attack on leader and dyplomat this alliance = WAR !!!!!

• Now this guy's alright.

The guys complaining in here could learn something from Jendrzej.

Good luck to you, Jendrzej. I'll see you in the battle! :D

Oh, I almost forgot to toss in some banter for you.

Make sure that when you show up for battle that your buddies remember to charge ahead and not the other way! :P

• I don't understand why everyone's complayning, You decided to attack us "BR" with 3 ore more Aliances. before you started the war against BR you knew we had a pact with NATO and LGH, So you took a risk for a big war. I was under attack by 4 bigger players from Les Templiers, And I didn't complayn. But I had to capitulate, Because I had no chance at all. So Stop complayning

• The three biggestalliances of Damoria have an union. NATO, KN and LGH and have Bonds with: TYRANIDENKRIEGER, De Bockereyders, Legions von Damoria, Order of the Temple Rider, Nazguls ~ Valar, Rittertum Goldene Aue Königreich der Himmel, Les Templiers and Mercenaire.

Because of these unions and bonds, the players with a fighting way of playing can no longer find equal opponents. Many active fighters have joined forces to attack BR. Not nice for Br, but understandable as they have strong allies. Now NATO and LGH want to attack only some players of JG alliance. This is the message the others got:

The other players are being told that Nato and LGh wants to restore “order and justice. No rule of Damoria was broken in the war with Br, only the order Nato and LGh wants in this game. Only the rules made by Nato and LGH are broken. They act already if they own the game

Before this message the tree alliances proposed to change Damoria . The three biggest alliances think that fighting is no longer possible. They think that it is chasing players away (in the spite of the ingame surrender possibility). They've come up with non-attack alliances for those who don't want to fight. That fighting only has to take place between willing participants, under strict rules, at suitable times and with a predetermined amount of castles and troops that can be won / lost. I call that not wars but tournaments.

Kn accepts that tournaments are not enough for the players with a fightingkind of playstyle.

But the self-proclaimed proponents of fair fighting Nato and LGh refuse an offer for a “limited, structured, organized and fair” war with jg union and go on attacking together. So all is pretending, hiding behind moral highgrounds. Nato and LGH do not want fair wars. They want a war-free Damoria with only fights that they have approved of. A farmarama with tournaments. The fighters in this topic do not complain about an unfair game. They will fight. Because it is better to have a big fight now than to be forced into a farmarama with tournements. They do not complain. They are just warning all others that this might be the last opportunity to have a real fight.

Edited 2 times, last by Juflo ().

• Your interpretation of above text sounds really nice.
    First of all and to repeat that we were forced to join this fight due to an unequal war 5 alliances vs. BR.

Furthermore I understand the claims that now we do a similar step. But what are our options?

And again we do not set rules. We just shared ideas
    You sell such ideas as rules.
    There is no rule.

The admins make rules and give us capitulation option right now.

There is also no rule to make an alliance with LGH or KN or other alliance.

We could simply make a fusion and it looks the same if we cannot do a union.

Ein Bier ist kein Bier.

• Overall it is good to discuss those things here and I also understand you juflo.

But in strategy games like this there is also diplomacy and politics present and unions are common.

Some of us built up its kingdom during wars like me in past but may not fight until now...
    Some alliances always fight.

It seems the current situation can hardly be changed right now.

Let me think about it again...

Ein Bier ist kein Bier.