My thoughts are with you and your family at this difficult time. Damoria is a game, life is not. Concentrate your battles in real life, here there is peace for you.

"The second problem was that after entering surrender mode, healing troops was still possible. Of course, that was not in our sense; doesn't really make any sense that you should be able to heal troops all of a sudden after entering."

And of course you decide to do this now, after months of this option being available to those who previously capitulated? The timing of this decision, following massive attacks on the leadership of my Alliance utterly stinks!

So what do you do about those who have previously capitulated and healed their troops? There is a penalty imposed on this? This is not a bug, it is an oversight on your part .... yet it seems, once again, the smaller alliances fall to the mercy of the the massive alliances that now rule this game.

Shame on you!

I have the same problem. The witch shows that summoning is happening but does not stop or show any results. This is a problem .... 2 lots of 10 spins lost with nothing added

Ah Phil
    Well, we make a Union of like minded players, those that are active. BR has many players in their Ally, is it our fault that they cannot fight and become a fat and lazy Alliance? Maybe it is interesting too see how many are active there are in this Alliance.
    But, look at the size of NATO and LGH together ....this is also a fair fight?
    It cannot be fair for one but not the other I think?

What a shame it is that this wonderful game is being now killed by the biggest players and Alliances.
    Why is it allowed for the Alliances of NATO and LGH to decide what is the right way of playing the game and what is not?
    These Alliances decide that they do not want Damoria to be a war game anymore and it become sa game for farmers only ......those who do not wish to fit in with this are to be destroyed.
    Say goodbye to the game

I thought the event lasted until Monday but I have lost the ability to fill resources and gems? Ah sorry I am stupid and look on main castle. Forgive my ignorance

This was not the way it was written in the message in game! I do hope that you consider compensation in the form of extra resources or something like this.
    I would like to say I was surprised at the delay.. .. but strangely, little surprises me anymore here

Hello

I am unable to buy a silver or gold package because when I try to buy, I get a message saying that 'you have already acquired the package some time ago with an automatic extension therefore you are unable to buy this package at this time'.
    I am now losing resources and troops. Please advise

It is with great interest that I read these posts.
    The problem is that it is in W1, and both sides had bug users.
    This means that each side continues to support it's own bug users.
    The choice now sits with the honest Damoria players .... call a peace and remove the bug users together, or carry on supporting them.

I wonder .... does this forum work because it is very quiet? Nothing from the players and nothing from the game owners or Admin. This is at a time when it should be alive!!! The game works and we are almost at Christmas .....what do the owners do to make it fun again?
    ;(

Juflo. Thanks for your assistance in helping with my question. My first language is English but maybe not the moderators or the game owner.
    Either way .....it seems no matter how the question is phrased or written we will not get an answer other than 'no'.
    It is, as has unfortunately ever been, not good communication between players and those in authority. If I didn't love the game so much I would have left a long while ago due to the extreme disregard which is shown to those that pay to play.

But hey, nothing new so no big deal. I just hope that they never ask for a recommendation .....because for sure they would not get one from me.

Again, my thanks to Juflo and my friend VanMorris with whom I have have spent much time chewing over the finer points of the game.

I do wonder what "the bulk of their troops" actually means. Just those produced by bugs or all troops.

For those that have lost many castles to bug troop attacks, I am fairly sure they would like revenge in some way, and if castles that they have lost will have no troops in them, they will be able to retake them, so why take these castles away? That would be a double punishment I think?