• @vanmorris all changes are not good for you. you are always criticizing everything. Nothing suits you. Think about it sometimes before you write something.
    when are new changes are I wait just when you give a message in forum :D

Could be because changes are always in favor of one particular group of players :)
    Sorry that I am worried about the direction the game is going and I am trying to help.
    But sure I'll no longer post on the forum then.
    Good luck!

• @vanmorris all changes are not good for you. you are always criticizing everything. Nothing suits you. Think about it sometimes before you write something.
    when are new changes are I wait just when you give a message in forum :D

How easy is it to talk when all the changes by grace have favored you, or not? I say for "the art of grace"

• Official Post

we intorduce the capitulation update before your war here
    https://board.bitmeup.com/inde…-and-Capitulation-Update/

and we already wrote to get as goal, to keep this player still in our game / in our community. Did you really want to loose the loosing players in last war ?
    Players who spent money to get features, and a future, pay for servers etc ... players who want to fight, who want to play all your loved game..
    I also would do that if NATO would lose a war, or KN or someone else .. that these mechanics to keep players are in first line for these players who lost and may will stop playing isn't a secret ... im not sure which steps you / or other players would go here ... but now, we have attractive the option to stay in game and come back.

• we intorduce the capitulation update before your war here

and we already wrote to get as goal, to keep this player still in our game / in our community. Did you really want to loose the loosing players in last war ?
    Players who spent money to get features, and a future, pay for servers etc ... players who want to fight, who want to play all your loved game..
    I also would do that if NATO would lose a war, or KN or someone else .. that these mechanics to keep players are in first line for these players who lost and may will stop playing isn't a secret ... im not sure which steps you / or other players would go here ... but now, we have attractive the option to stay in game and come back.

No one argues about the intention and the inicial introduction... this thread is about the newest update which is giving unbalanced benefits... just do your maths (i gave you the elements for it in an earlier post)... WHY would an agressor have the benefit of 8.500.000.000 extra troops bonus because of a capitulation ?

Edited 2 times, last by dYvorra ().

• Official Post

i already put the math here but the team want to keep this math secret (you already see it in your other thread) ... so finally, i will talk with the team to get a midd way, that we can explain that this 2x troop production isn't such a benefit like you write here.

finally i already wrote it, at around place 120 in military ranking it starts to get a benefit if you have ANY pay feature enabled.

• i already put the math here but the team want to keep this math secret (you already see it in your other thread) ... so finally, i will talk with the team to get a midd way, that we can explain that this 2x troop production isn't such a benefit like you write here.

finally i already wrote it, at around place 120 in military ranking it starts to get a benefit if you have ANY pay feature enabled.

i cannot wait to see the explanation since the numbers i posted are based on the game settings... and sure you do not have to go into detail on mil ranking values... (i think with some clever excel analysis i can get close to it myself; but that is not the point)... fights are not being won or lost by points, albeit military or building rankings... they are determined by troops and that is the only thing that counts... and just there this last change is exagerative in the way it is done now. So i am very curious how you are going to explain where my calculation about the 8.500.000.000 bonus troops is wrong...

• Official Post

take this math ... i didn't check it... but lets go for it:

ok, 17billion .. lets talk about the following points:

1. other players => other players can get the half amount in the same 6months interval. Means also around 8,5 billion. So finally we talk about a plus of 8.5 billion (the double factor).
    If you want, i can put your daily build troops here - but your board nick is another as ingame, so im not sure if you want to keep that secret who you are ingame.
    At all, you didn't get 1/3 of this value with a double speed at this moment in 6months - and you use some of our extras.

2. buildings and resources
    beside the fact that you have to lose also building points means that you lose more building points as you only need to go into capitulation. maybe you will lose almost anything - you see the last capitulations they have big building / castles loses.
    With these loses you have to build up again and also get a resource production back.
    Sure you can do this with resources from your allies, but finally, you need a rly big amount of resources to get this numbers of troops.
    I already wrote it, maybe we disable trade transactions in capitulation that you only can get resources by your own / the mage.

3. respect to the team and calculations
    finally, we dosn't say, and that i already wrote, that there are still adjustments needed, so we need logs to see how this is working. Maybe we see in the next days already that its rly to much, that we decrease it to only 20% extra or so... but at this moment, we want to have a feature that can hold players.

beside that fact, yes you bring contra against that feature, at all, yes im on the trip to get feedback with suggestions ... this is maybe a false way i should'nt go, but think about it, should i take your feedback here as sirious as other who may provide me suggestions what should be changed/adjusted?

Its easy to go into a board and write "idont like it, its crapp, its not work, its false calculated" ... but the boss-like post contains suggestions, calculations and finally a discussion / argument basement. Sry but your first posts dosn't had this.

regards
    Dschibait

• we intorduce the capitulation update before your war here

Hahaha You're saying you want to keep that player in the game, with the bennefits, But what about us? when other players had to capitulate, (me included) a few months ago, you didn't updated anything to help us! I gues we are not that important???

• Official Post

Hahaha You're saying you want to keep that player in the game, with the bennefits, But what about us? when other players had to capitulate, (me included) a few months ago, you didn't updated anything to help us! I gues we are not that important???

we need logs about what this capitulation brings or not ... We talked about different features like building-time reduction, troop speed, resource speed ... with your and also other cases we saw that the troop amount is the biggest problem to come back.

Sry, i know that for players like you who are the first in capitulation this isn't a good publishing interval ... but i hope that you see the updates still as good for anyone who needs to go the same way like you.

• we need logs about what this capitulation brings or not ... We talked about different features like building-time reduction, troop speed, resource speed ... with your and also other cases we saw that the troop amount is the biggest problem to come back.
    Sry, i know that for players like you who are the first in capitulation this isn't a good publishing interval ... but i hope that you see the updates still as good for anyone who needs to go the same way like you.

Yeah wright, but with your interfearing in the war, with the updates is Jendrzej the Alliance that get the most benefits, And they started the War with more alliances against one small one. And for the small Alliance you do nothing, So again we are not important!

• Comments in bold italic under your contribution

Edited 2 times, last by dYvorra ().

• Dschibait,

thank you very much for your reply.
    Are you giving no choice but to test the amount of loss troops for capitulation?
    Then I have to do it.

P.S.: You all give the wrong numbers of troops. Reality is different.

• Dschibait,

thank you very much for your reply.
    Are you giving no choice but to test the amount of loss troops for capitulation?
    Then I have to do it.

P.S.: You all give the wrong numbers of troops. Reality is different.

the numbers are based on the production time and the percentages given ingame... no idea if those have been changed in reality but not in the info :)

• Official Post

@Kral_Medvidek_K
    this calculation isn't explained such easy ... each unit has a different score (value) which is multiplied by the amount in your account. This sum is the (we called it) troop score. This is a part of your military score.
    You have to lose a percentage of this score to get the possibility for capitulation.
    Basicly this score dosn't say anything, because you can't say if its 1000 rams or 1002 templers or so ... (just an example - this isn't the right compare values)...
    So if you build a bunch of spies your military ranking as well as this troop ranking will not grow like you will build the same amount of rams. Also, if you build troops after you lost them, you could maybe come out of this capitulation range.

@dYvorra
    im not sure what your feedback from your post should target here ... but on end ok, you have your opinion and i have mine :) ... we will see our logs what happend here exactly in the next days - and if we need to adjust anything you can clap into your hands and enjoy yourself ...
    But talking with a self called veteran about numbers who you didn't get in the last years isn't the right way for me.

• When talking about opinions and sticking to them a solution will never be found.
    A focus on military ranking points as such is ineffective. And i am sorry to read your last comment as if i was talking for myself.. which is not the case... you ask for a contribution which i give as general thinking starting from the idea behind the game... The numbers are correct and based on a database shared some time ago with Blackman (maybe you remember him) :)

So as a (as i understand fruitless given your remark (do you really need to make this kind of remarks in order to justify yourself ???)) last attempt: the basis for thinking in terms of acceleration for capitulators should be: 25 full production castles, this as 100% base... starting from there players above this level should get less capitulation bonuss and players below this more...

If you don t know me then your remark is based on ignorance if you do know me then it is contempt (especially knowing then where i come from the last few years)... i play this game for 10 years now...

• When talking about opinions and sticking to them a solution will never be found.A focus on military ranking points as such is ineffective. And i am sorry to read your last comment as if i was talking for myself.. which is not the case... you ask for a contribution which i give as general thinking starting from the idea behind the game... The numbers are correct and based on a database shared some time ago with Blackman (maybe you remember him) :)

So as a (as i understand fruitless given your remark (do you really need to make this kind of remarks in order to justify yourself ???)) last attempt: the basis for thinking in terms of acceleration for capitulators should be: 25 full production castles, this as 100% base... starting from there players above this level should get less capitulation bonuss and players below this more...

If you don t know me then your remark is based on ignorance if you do know me then it is contempt (especially knowing then where i come from the last few years)... i play this game for 10 years now...

The digressive troops speed could be a solution to this.
    This could both used for players that are really small until they reach a certain strength and for players that are capitulated until they reach a certain percentage of their previous max troops strength.

• Official Post

we could say that this double troop production is only until you reach 75% of your max. troop value (you need a lower amount of these to capitulate)
    But this means that bigger players can still get around 25% troops back with that speed factor ... a smaller player wouldn't get such a good benefit from this, since he didn't lose big amount of troops.

I would like to gave small players this benefits, but it is a way between providing this and require it.

ps: i don't know you but i have still contact to blackmen... finally exp or playtime isn't important for me; if you can show a problem with numbers, and you only play this game for a week, i will still look at you. If you bring no calculations or un-real numbers up, which you dosn't see ingame and also no one else get in game, im not sure what this is pointing to.