Hello,
    that is a good idea. Put players from W2 into surrender = 2x faster production of soldiers. So very strong players from W2 move in with me, make extra soldiers in the surrender and then attack me = end of the game. Really good idea. Then it doesn't matter if my account is deleted during the merger or the enemy. Merger and set your weapon to 12 months, or immediately after the merger many players end the game.

Hello,
    the fusion of W1 and W2 looks extremely challenging. No one knows what will be possible to transfer and what will not. Don't have a simple guide on how to add a W2 account to a W1 account? Can anyone place castles anywhere on the map? What is the risk of my W1 account being deleted? If my account on W2 is 10 times smaller than on W1, does it make sense to risk deleting the account on W1 when the account on W2 is so small?

Thank you for answer.

Getman - magic castle is a drawback. Originally it was supposed to be a castle with 1700 seats. It's not this way. Attention! Attention! Attention!!!
    Magic Castle = no extra space, original count = game error.
    What do you get? - for many resources you can have 10 spells per month? = 10 zalta per month = ridiculous.
    Attention Attention Attention !!! The magic castle is a baldur, and there you will lose the production of soldiers. Cannot turn on the production of soldiers at another castle.
    Pros:
    So a total of 10 zalta per month
    Cons:
    50 million soldiers per month
    Choose what is better :)
    I am very disappointed with this castle, but I can't go back.

Dschibait,

thank you very much for your reply.
    Are you giving no choice but to test the amount of loss troops for capitulation?
    Then I have to do it.

P.S.: You all give the wrong numbers of troops. Reality is different.

Please, do you know how many percent of the troops I have to lose to fulfill the surrender capitulation?
    In the terms of surrender it is written:
    1. Lose 20 Percent Points - ok.
    2. Lose troops - Not How Much ??? Do I have to lose all the troops? This is not the case when production is active. I must stop production ???
    3. No New Castle - ok.

THANKS

Can you please write the terms of capitulation here?
    How many percent of troops do I have to lose?
    I have a loss of troops of more than 50 percent and the condition is not met.

Thank you

Hi,
    I have a question how is it now with the Senator?
    I can buy a maximum of lvl 50 for 1300 construction sites.
    Now it is possible to have 1700 sites.
    What will a Senator do? Will it cause damage?
    Or do I have to lower the castle to 1300 and then take it?

Thank you for answer.

85,000,000 troops lost (you have the exact number in the message I didn't get). I saw the number of troops accurate when they were on their way home. I can't see the exact number now, but you do. This is not hypothetical.
    0 troops to heal.
    These are clear evidence - you have report.
    These are exact numbers - you have evidence.

Your answers?
    1. You have no evidence - sorry, but you have evidence
    2. Numbers Are Hypothetical - Sorry, these are the exact numbers you have in the report

Thank you for your approach.
    I give up.
    You are always right - it's hypothetical and I have no evidence.
    You can lock the thread.
    I don't want any compensation.
    It's just about the principle of the game.

Thank you for your answer and explanation.
    I am a Czech player who uses a google translator.
    Look at the first message of this thread. There is an exact date and time of losing units. Look at all the reports in this second.