• Helloa few days ago i wrote to all the moderators on damoria for a multi-account but no one answered me so i wrote on the forumI think - removed - are the same ownerin the past gives all his castles to - removed- and since the beginning of the war villegas can not destroy me and ... gives him several times castles close to me so that ... can attack me at nightchateau exchanges are you allowed ??? - removed - ou monitor the connections of his 2 accounts please as well as exchanges that castles that he regularly performswe realize his last weeks that many player nato and lgh exchange their castles probably multi-account can monitor ???cordiallyloic

• Official Post

wow i removed your last post already; why you start this again?!

Now i removed all your names from your post...
    We dont want to punish this players here on the forum if you write "i think" ... yeah think what you want if the team dosn't validate this, its not true - end.

Finally, if i read any other posts here from you (or someone else) i will delete them. Report them to us, we will look into our tools, and if they are a multi we will punish them, if not, we didn't punish them.

You will get no information after all about this was true or not. So don't expect answers from us - btw, creating conversations here on board dosn't is the correct way.
    go to bitmeup.com/support and create a ticket there.

If i see any further names here from you, you will get a board ban.

• Helloa few days ago i wrote to all the moderators on damoria for a multi-account but no one answered me so i wrote on the forumI think - removed - are the same ownerin the past gives all his castles to - removed- and since the beginning of the war villegas can not destroy me and ... gives him several times castles close to me so that ... can attack me at nightchateau exchanges are you allowed ??? - removed - ou monitor the connections of his 2 accounts please as well as exchanges that castles that he regularly performswe realize his last weeks that many player nato and lgh exchange their castles probably multi-account can monitor ???cordiallyloic

hello I come out in my defense,
    dear partner, you are very wrong, as a friend said here, I thought I read that Beule said that the companions could help to lower the walls, so I told a comrade to take me down the walls and so he did and conquer him .
    why am I multi-account?
    before speaking and accusing it is better to shut up and look at what you have, so go callandote and if you accuse and you are hot because I take away the castles, you did not want war there you have it.
    a greeting.

When I thought you could not be more ridiculous, I read this.

I'm sorry but I can only read and laugh out loud.

You create an unjust war, you're warned repeatedly for weeks that you're attacking our allies and stop the attacks. Force us to intervene, and from that moment I only hear you cry. You have got into trouble, that you know you were going to have.

You have managed to make the administrator make quick changes and with many errors just to protect you, because you don't stop crying. I start to see him as a nanny who does not know what to give you to stop crying.

And even after getting these advantages in the middle of the war you keep crying, please just have a bit of shame and dont take us for fools.

As you have brought up the subject... perhaps you should report the multiple accounts that have been moved tonight to the side of Hochstedter, with names of players and alliance plagiarized... or are you not interested in reporting them?

• I think the Villages34 situation is special.
    He had a big account and gave all his castles.
    Now since the beginning of the war the LGH gives him back the castles and his account is active again.
    I ask myself this question. Is it normal?

• We can ask the same about JG players then...
    Nothing happens with certain accounts but all off a sudden they jump with their main and start attacking like crazy...

but the forum is NOT a place to discuss this.
    If something is wrong according to you tell support and they will look into it.
    and especially STOP whining about it on the forums!

• good eveningI am obliged to write on the forum because I am not answer of your bywe have the right to exchange chateaux ???in the past friends have traded chateaux and have been bannedis why I would like to know if this loony has changedwe are on a forum to ask questions and have answers !! if the admins do not want to answer and the forum does not want to answer then I can not get an answer and I did not get what and just and wrong

• what? a multi acount is defined by his name... 1 player can play 1 account in a world ... not more ...

I'm not going to call any names, but there are a decent amount of players that controll more than one account on the same server. You might wanna investigate this a bit better. ;)

• what? a multi acount is defined by his name... 1 player can play 1 account in a world ... not more ...

Is the player necessarily physically human (organic mind)? Do you allow participation in the game of computer intelligence (self-learning program)?

Forever!
    • Official Post

we implement a feature that we already planned before earlier, because of this war.
    Do you want to lose these players in war ?

We are so a small community here in damoria, we should think all about in the same direction that we keep as many players as possible here in our game.
    War is ok, and maybe you don't like your opponents, but you should finally try to hold them.

i see so many players who completly destruct there opponents only because they can do it. with thi snew system you can stil fight, can stil do your war, but if a players has lost, he is safed by our system.

so whats your problem with this kind of update?

• It is not true what you say. First of all it is assumed that a game programmer should not intervene in the conflicts of the game, I consider it is not in their function to assess whether a war is unfair or just as you have done and recognized here in this forum (read another post from you) .

I think it is good that you plan and implement updates that aim to maintain and increase the number of players is logical, but not influencing the game as if they have done and insist on calling an unjust war a conflict in a game of precisely that war.

And finally regarding your claim that you protect the game because some of them destroy their opponents, it is not true that you have implemented the CAPITULATION option in the game or you do not remember it, any player who is attacked and can understand that his game army or castles are compromised have this option and in 6 months may return to be the same.

So, because you say that there are players who destroy their opponents, this was many years ago if that was the case, but with your CAPITULATION update it is not possible for this to happen.

you are influencing the game and protecting a few to the detriment of many others.

• Official Post

you are not true... with the capitulation update we bring a feature in that you can capitulate if you LOST many troops.. This dosn't help if you lost only castles or only troops.
    This feature is the last step before leaving the game. Its a "ok i have 6months to build me back up" feature - but many allied members are not doing this because they may want to help there mates.

So yes, you are right, we had the capitulation already in - but this other system is to protect the smaller players to get more even fights. We see that our increasement to 3billion points not working well, so we starting to doing this.

A war in damoria can go more and more months - we have veteran players and contacts to old players that we talk about this and they all say, that such a war may never ends.
    So yes, maybe we could wait 6months or 12months or 24months or longer - but than there would be reactions from our community (and there are already come up - we are in some skype channels from some leading alliances) - that we dont do anything.

so like i wrote - i think you already read that - you can't get all players with this update... so its ok if you think we could handle it an other way - but now it happens.

btw: i didn't say that the fight was not even - or not fair - i say that the first fight was even and fair, and the second one with 3 biggest alliances - which based on the fact that they think that the first one wasn't fair - isn't correct - but what happend in damoria stays in damoria :) its ok if you want to have this fight this will not change my mind, what i see and know.

regards
    Dschibait

• Wow, the first fight, 5 or 6 alliances against one smaller Alliance is fair, but when theyr friends come to help them what are the biggest alliances, then you have a problem ??? The agressors knew that the smaller Alliance were friends with the biggest alliances, so they could espect that the bigger alliances wil interfear in the war, So it was theyr own choiche to start the war, but when it's going wrong you're helping them becoase then it's unfaair, Your words if I understood it right

• Official Post

whats your problem ? i react in 2 weeks ... you have an update where other companies need more than a quad of a year for that.... so pls dont blame me - we do our best that this is not happening again.

btw: you are mad that i react now - but if i would react a month before - you would like this update?

this is what i mean - many of you only see there actual situation not the whole on in damora

i close this - i didnt see any chance that this will come to an end