On the other hand I tell you one thing the administrator Dschibait is a little unbalanced, does not have the right to erase things that we espone or threaten as it does in private, here we are all the same and I have left a lot of money for a player to have gotten as administrator and threaten and change the rules of the game.
    posdata.si Dschibait delete this message we will see in court.
    a health

INGLÉS
    ESPAÑOL
    FRANCÉS

1746/5000
    listen to playmates, but you lose all your army in a support, the support troops have to give back, now and always, this is a problem of the game and you have to repair that problem, if we go that way I for 12 years have been playing or 13 years, since I started this game and I shut up because they have changed the rules a lot but that if not, here it costs me every day to go recruiting for a new administrator to come and change the rules, I have in this game much invested and I'm not going to admit their changes when I've left a lot of money and time in a game that I liked a lot until a year ago that has changed, and veteran players do not admit, it's never happened what's happening now, since when you can not Attack a little guy who takes away the castles and then you can not recover them for the military power shit they have gotten, when the alliances are playing with that power, the castles are being taken away from them so they can not attack.
    what happen? when the LGH or Nato or KN get the trick they are doing they will take it off, right?
    here or we are all equal or this game will disappear, as I for example, this game for me and I will not invest a euro more, because it is an injustice and they are doing it very shameless, in this war they have changed more than 10 times the norms, especially in the wall, and military power is a shit for everyone, I am one of those who helped the little one and now it is crap, if I have to help a partner I can not because if a castle attacks me, it takes what the administrator wants so clear.
    and period.
    I also say one thing, it seems a lie that you with so much time that you say that you are supporting when the damage has been done to all the veterans of the game,
    what do you get?

look beule cayate because you have no idea what the game is, you are a rookie, and cayate because my classmates are going to read and you are a victim of the game, so you better shut up, because you do not know what you are talking about, all support troops come out in the support troops section now and 12 years ago so shut up.
    Dischbayt if I put it here is because it is a big problem, not only for me, but for all the companions of the game both friends and enemies as allies as administrators.
    It's a problem that you have to solve, support troops should be the player that supports. Look at the castle and return the few troops that are left, one thing is that you lose all but not lost all, so you have to have the option to give back.
    a greeting
    and Beule do not talk about what you do not know novice. Here are leaving many veterans who have left a lot of money that you will not leave in your life, and you are talking without knowing.
    a greeting

dischbait
    I am very fond of your actions as administrator, you do not have the reason to delete a message, first it is announced and it is already, you do not directly delete it and it is already.
    I put a problem that I had, support a castle with half of my army and I conquered the attacker, well those troops do not kill them all and the report is hanging in the hall of fame in the place: 149
    those troops to be support should return to my main or have a report of support troops to be able to return them. It is a great failure of the game.

Hello Goodnight,
    Yesterday night I removed to 5 castle ostry and today I reconquer them, because those castles I can not attack or me or anyone, because I am very under the military potential and no, when he has lost many more troops than me and more valuable jejejeje .
    what happens here
    Because Ostry and Jendrez make attacks to me every 3 or 4 seconds and they put them both to the second one?
    I have been playing in this game for 12 years and if that is not multi-account and a bug will soon be my end of the game.

Helloa few days ago i wrote to all the moderators on damoria for a multi-account but no one answered me so i wrote on the forumI think - removed - are the same ownerin the past gives all his castles to - removed- and since the beginning of the war villegas can not destroy me and ... gives him several times castles close to me so that ... can attack me at nightchateau exchanges are you allowed ??? - removed - ou monitor the connections of his 2 accounts please as well as exchanges that castles that he regularly performswe realize his last weeks that many player nato and lgh exchange their castles probably multi-account can monitor ???cordiallyloic

hello I come out in my defense,
    dear partner, you are very wrong, as a friend said here, I thought I read that Beule said that the companions could help to lower the walls, so I told a comrade to take me down the walls and so he did and conquer him .
    why am I multi-account?
    before speaking and accusing it is better to shut up and look at what you have, so go callandote and if you accuse and you are hot because I take away the castles, you did not want war there you have it.
    a greeting.

Hello
    I do not see it well, since many players have spent a lot of money in this game.
    They have spent money and a lot of time invested, and you have just
    bought this game and you are putting a lot of pressure, when there are
    players who have spent more than 3000 euros during the 10 years we have
    been playing.
    those rules are not fair, so I'm not in agreement.
    What you have to do
    It is expanding warehouse.
    Reduce purchase costs
    Reduce costs for the purchase of certificates
    That can be demolished baldures
    That can be helped between partners to grow (I mean, to be able to attack)
    Put more gifts to attract more people
    And avatar package costs, so that people want more to play.
    This game takes many years and if you want to change it in two days, the
    people that we like the game, we will go and you will remain alone.

Hello
    I do not see it well, since many players have spent a lot of money in this game.
    They have spent money and a lot of time invested, and you have just bought this game and you are putting a lot of pressure, when there are players who have spent more than 3000 euros during the 10 years we have been playing.
    those rules are not fair, so I'm not in agreement.
    What you have to do
    It is expanding warehouse.
    Reduce purchase costs
    Reduce costs for the purchase of certificates
    That can be demolished baldures
    That can be helped between partners to grow (I mean, to be able to attack)
    Put more gifts to attract more people
    And avatar package costs, so that people want more to play.
    This game takes many years and if you want to change it in two days, the people that we like the game, we will go and you will remain alone.