Hello Guys!

Dschibait you put out this game pretty slowly. You always try to answer smart, but you also know that it only works for a while. You kicked out the biggest players, but Phil slapped you in the face, and you're left alone with your alliance! But your alliance knows that you make a lot of mistakes. All my respect to the active players, and I don't want to insult you guys! But this is hard to see as a game goes down! I Start Last Stand after NATO and now? and now I'm going to the trash! hehe (Phil) Thank you Dschibait!!!!

Dschibat i would like to go with your word!

Closed!

Hi Kimberly!

I hope you well!

Your idea is very good! !!!

But as Judith and Nordium say it dosent make much sense anymore! They also know that this is no longer relevant.I hope they tell everyone soon what is the true! hehe. Unfortunately! Im sure little Tommy will definitely support for us to growing to the top again! Because him Love Damoria!! Will see!!

Guys its hard to say anything! The biggest player is gone!! This players supported for everyone! Support for Tyra, Support for all small and medium players players,Support for me! Him left the game!!! Phil thank you very much for everything!!! Phil See you the Octoberfest!!

I hope one day you coming back again! All the best for your private life! We Love you!! (HEHE)

HI Juflo!

I hope you well!

I personally never thought it was a good idea to support the gray castle! if only you are not the VS! Or a spy?
    But making a list of those we don't like isn't pretty!
    Why does the administrator make a list of people he doesn't like?
    Kind regards
    Anfisza

HI Halberd!

I hope you well!

it’s hard for me to accept that old players who did a lot for this game were banned. These players form Damoria! Polish, Russian, American, They should be brought back!

Regards

Anfisza

• The conversation has ended! Criticism is gone! The group of friends has ended! Now everyone is quiet! No relevant information for 2 months! and the administrator does not change anything! maybe we know why! But I hope is not true!!!

Hi All!

In the past month, the military production of the larger players has grown very slowly. The growth of smaller players is similarly weak.

I would like recommend an increase in military recruitment.

Even with a small mistake, a lot of soldiers can be lost.

And it's not cute with growth!!!

Regards Anfisza

Hi Dschibait!

The most important thing is that as few players as possible go! I agree!

Thank you for your answer! Thank you Juflo, thank you Caligula, maybe one day everything will be back in the old round!

The Tick-tack is very childish! the game is more important!

Best Regards

Anfisza

Hi All.

I think more alliances could give another boost to this game!
    Alliances have equal military strength.
    For example: alliance maximum 15-20 players.
    Limit the number of castles.
    Equalize the military strength of the players.

(This would be a great help to players with less military power.)

two or more alliances could not attack one.
    can't even support it.
    Each alliance would be self-reliant.
    only alliance could go into capitulation mode.
    For military force, not time!!!
    If the alliance reaches the set military level, it would become active again.
    So military recruitment would be important for everyone.

So there would be 15-20 new alliances. Or more.
    And it would bring a lot more war or teamwork.

it's good to see that some players think that two alliances may be enough. And maybe they're right!!!
    I think it would be pointless and would lead to a long and boring war where we would see many kamikaze attacks and many players would end the game.

I believe more in a system of more alliances. :)

Regards

Anfisza

Hi Dschibait!

Please do not say this!!!

NATO has not destroyed the Polish alliance!!!
    You banned multiple players because they played illegally. two Polish players went into capitulation mode, and a few switched to another alliance.
    if I remember correctly.
    I don't understand why you don't like NATO.
    (question, suggestion, idea.) everything is bad that comes from us. and they all take an attack. I do not understand!

I asked a question last night. In order to support the game. That maybe something good will come up.
    Too this you write that my alliance destroyed the Polish alliance.!
    What is this huge dislike for NATO?

Regards Anfisza

Hi Juflo!

I don't see a complaint here!
    I would just be wondering if two big alliances are capable of this working ability to stay in a strategy game.
    Do you think a strategy game has a future with two alliances? ( i hope yes.)

Thank you

Regards

Hello Admin!

Just a quick questiont!

Here are many good things,and idea.

But if you only have two alliances, how are you going to keep the game going?
    How can you do something if you only have two alliances?

Kind Regards Anfisza