• Will the formula / algorithm for calculating "military strength" be published?

Будет ли опубликовано формула/алгоритм расчета "military strength"?

• Hi Dschibait, can you explain why for 1 player some castles are green and others are red ? I suppose military strenght or protection is not per individual castle but on a player level ?

• there are new changes (see last post in announcements)

Castles which are conquered from a user and not hold for 14 days are attackable by anyone on the server.

If a player is green on the overall list... then i do not expect individual castles to be red...

• Trying to understand these updates, it turns out that at the time they were implemented I was going out with red ball the hochester player and some more and green other players.

I have raised in a castle about 6 levels of military construction and from 00:00 hours it paired me with the top 50 of the game that is to say among many others with hochester that a few hours before I had it in red.

As many of you have seen in these days of war, the Hochester player moved 31 billion troops in one day, and those were not all of the things that most of the Damoria players could see in game statistics and now my question.

A series of factors have not been applied as potential etc that they say to balance the game and that the biggest ones can not attack the smallest but that the battles are between players of the same military rankig?

The army that has moved this player as well as other players are far away from mine and most of the players and exceed me in proportions of 4x1 at least? How is that calculation of military force can give these results if the intention of this application is the opposite?

And finally if I have raised 4 or 5 levels of military when a player stronger than you just have to eliminate a few military constructions from their castles and lower them in the ranking so that those with large armies if they can not now Attacking small players The trick is that, they demolish the military and they can.

I have checked this in the game and I invite them to do so when they want to attack players who can not because they are smaller they only have to demolish a few military constructions of their castles and if they are attacked by players of their same rank and do not want to be attacked demolish a few military constructions a little before 00:00 hours and when the ranking is updated they will see that they lower their qualification and they get other red and green balls.

Players look at it and they will see how it is true.

• I believe the formula is not needed.

I guess major factors here:

Amount of troops
    Amount of castles
    Amount of castles with kind of bigger military building levels and special research etc

Simple value
    Player A has 100 troops, 1 castle, good military structure
    Player B has 100 troops, 2 castle, good military structure

The result is that player A is stronger... :)

Player A has 100 troops, 3 castles, good military structure
    Player B has 120 troops, 10 castles, good military structure

Player A is still stronger

The reason is that with 100 troops it is easier to defend 3 castles then to defend 10 castles with 120 troops

Overall the update is good for smallest players and their protection from enemies. Lets see how the new balance works for all of us :)

Regards
    Phil

ID 255 in World 1 Damoria
    ID 171 in World 2 Damoria

Ein Bier ist kein Bier.
    Wer zwei trinkt, kann auch drei trinken.
    Nach drei Bier, hol ich mir doch noch ein Viertes.
    Ach komm, was ist schon ein Sixpack.
    Hmm der leere Kasten ist mein Kopfkissen.
    Heute kauf ich mir eine Brauerei.

Edited 2 times, last by Hochstedter ().

• I can attack all your castles, it's in my range. Be the troops you have and you will win without difficulty. That's why I think the parameters used are not realistic.
    It also happens the other way around. Players that I would squash in a day and have the same rank as me

• Yeah, I can attack players that are 12 times bigger (in points) than me but simply because they have so much more castles that player gets into my attack range, eventhough I'm sure he has 10 times the amount of troops.

• You're destroying a game that was almost perfect. ;(

Please return to the original rules, unfortunately I know many players who are leaving the game for these changes without sense of the rules, and I don't know any player who has left the game for being attacked by stronger players currently. That's why he has his alliance and allies, to protect him from those bigger players.

• an important part of the game has always been to try to guess, to study individual and alliance strategies, intended as the location and construction of troops and castles ..
    I should think a lot about this, but so at first glance to make statistical analysis available to everyone, with actual blocks on the fight, for now it seems to me just a kind of "prize for the lazy and / or smart"
    in other games, player statistics such as troops are only within the alliance, and often visible only to veteran players
    I don't know if it's feasible, but maybe it could be that
    military alliance force visible to all
    military strength of the single player visible only in alliance
    but still visible fight protection red or green on the players

• Official Post

this makes no sense ... a even game fight is only possible with an value. Here you can't go for the points because in damoria its to easy to give castles to other players and also get them back - without loosing somthing here.

so we decided to create this new value. Sure, this is not a surprise anymore if you have build a strong kingdom; but what you expect if we talk about "even" fights?
    A even fight is only possible if both sites know that it is even - so the military straingth is a good way to get this done without write the exact number of troops onto the page.