• <p>I only disagree with the limitation of castles, if this is really so, it will no longer make sense to play.</p>

• Official Post

<p>I only disagree with the limitation of castles, if this is really so, it will no longer make sense to play.</p>

You have 36 castles and 2 certificates .. there are other players who has the oppertunity to get more than 600 castles (castles + certificates). This limitation is for someone like you - you don't get this amount of castles anytime anywhere... You have (simply) no chance to get this.

So and now again - you think this limiation makes no sense?

• <p>sincerely still continuous with my opinion, can I be wrong? yes I am, but still limit castles not agree.</p><div><br></div>

• Dschibait is saying that you wifir can easily get up to 120 castles then before while other larger player may stay around the 120 castle limit plus golden.
    So it seems more balanced for new players to get better into the game.

@Jose(Urot)
    I do not think you need to demo your golden castles.
    Just a sample

I have now 116 secondaries and 455 golden
    that is a score of 116+ 45.5 =161.5
    With that score I am out of the announced table score.
    I cannot get back any secondary castle once attacked.

I could now get rid off 80 big castles.
    Others may use it for massive auto recruitment.

My score then will be
    36 +45.5=81.5

I still have then 491 castles but 81.5 points. the next deed costs only 3435 emeralds.
    And then I can easily conquer back secondaries in my area and buy cheap deeds of conquest.
    Furthermore you help 8 players with massive recruitment.

I believe some big players can do this too.
    This is just a sample

Fuetmermore 8 trustfull players are protecting you as they have then 80 big castles in your square

ID 255 in World 1 Damoria
    ID 171 in World 2 Damoria

Ein Bier ist kein Bier.
    Wer zwei trinkt, kann auch drei trinken.
    Nach drei Bier, hol ich mir doch noch ein Viertes.
    Ach komm, was ist schon ein Sixpack.
    Hmm der leere Kasten ist mein Kopfkissen.
    Heute kauf ich mir eine Brauerei.

Edited once, last by Hochstedter ().

• Hola, es bueno ver que te preocupa mejorar el juego, pero no creo que algunas medidas sean correctas.
    Para empezar, no me gusta cambiar las reglas de un juego cuando se ha iniciado durante muchos años, actualizaciones si, los cambios radicales no lo hacen.
    Al menos esos cambios deberían tener el apoyo de la mayoría de los jugadores. Jugamos este juego porque este juego es así.
    Van a abrir nuevos mundos, poner sus nuevas reglas en esos mundos.
    ¿Quieres ayudar a los nuevos jugadores? Bono con un extra, por ejemplo, hasta 1 mil millones de puntos X5 en recursos y velocidad de construcción.
    Límite de 120 castillos, no es mi caso, pero lastiman a los grandes jugadores porque si supieran que no habrían jugado con esa estrategia. Tienen muchos castillos porque era legal tenerlos y una buena estrategia para jugar. ¿Ahora perderán mucho dinero invertido? ¿Tiempo y tropas empleadas en conseguir esos castillos?
    No cambies esa regla.
    Certificados más caros y demoliciones menos productivas. Este es un juego de guerra, los certificados no deberían tener mucho valor y el atacante debe obtener beneficios por sus pérdidas en tropas y materiales. Nadie querrá atacar si hay menos recompensa por hacerlo y cuesta más.
    Comerciantes X10, ¿es una broma? Para que el comercio sea rentable debe aumentar X10,000.
    Las granjas ocupadas para el comercio no son útiles si no puede mover cantidades significativas de materiales. Es por eso que las granjas trabajan para ayudar a los nuevos jugadores.
    Pueden recompensar el comercio interno para que podamos mover nuestros materiales dentro de nuestros X1,000,000 castillos.
    Quite la caja de construcción "ocultar", nadie la usa, ponga algo más útil en ella, por ejemplo, algún nuevo tipo de tropas.
    Espero que los cambios que realice tengan el apoyo de la mayoría de los que jugamos.
    Salud

• thats exactly the point we want to provoke.
    You need to be active on the multi account ... atm you don't need to log into the multi; any 50+ days taht this didn't will become grey.
    So with this solution you provoke that these players need to log into these accounts; so you have more logs, more ways to check and more options (for these players) to do something wronge.

I dont will explain which technologies we use to get this done.

Yes it is not a bad idea. But 10x capacity of the traders is too low. It need to be 1000 or even 10.000 x to send enough resources intern. If it is external the own castles the multies will use trade. So limit the external trade by 100x off the current capacity and intern your own castles the capacity by 10.000.

@Urot and Hochsteder I think there are enough smaller players with not yet 25 normal castles that will exchange your normal castles for their special castles. You keep your points and reduce the numberof castles, the smaller players have more castles were a troopmaster can do his job. Or maybe BitMeUp can make golden castles of normal castles for those close to or over 120 castles?

• I would like to give my opinions about this update since it has good and bad things, but in my opinion you have made mistakes because of the way you want to implement them.I will not detail everything but the improvement issues and bonuses to new players I see great ...

But the key issues or you have not been able to convey the improvements or we after 10 years playing we are not able to see them, since the issue of eradicating multicuentas is a topic that is being said during this time, but you also have to see the real impact of this with keeping people and what is spent. And at this point you have to be effective against the multis but you can not create apathy and reluctance to those who are not and play this game ...
    Which worries me badly because the game can run out of honest people who invest in the game ... .

Certificates and construction wagon
    This point is in which I am in favor only that could be given time and means so that those affected do not suffer the problems that this measure brings them ...

resources on demolition of castles and buildings
    This point I do not understand the benefit that can bring and can cause the lack of motivation with the conquests but the subject of the baldur (Golden) I do not see it, I understand that what is involved is to reduce amount so as not to overfill the maps but in my opinion they should have commented and explained before all ... Another way would have been a bonifacion for the change for example to include the golden ones in the 25 for master contructor and troops ... and I see very bad that the received resources are reduced and that from 10 to 15 gold for instant demolicion (you spend 5 more gold to recover 10% of what you are taking away perish of laughter i'm sorry, it's my opinion).

resource loss on farm attacks:
    This point would not be necessary because I think the only purpose is to eliminate the
    farm, (and explain my opinion before the multicuentas.), This would be solved by promoting the market thing that already commented in a post in the forum, another option to increase the markets for 1000. Another very interesting improvement to comment and study since from my point of view that would be of consideration the option when moving troops between your castles that can also move resources, this would solve two of your (and our) concerns the multicuentas (You have to sign in regularly to create and move troops) and no more would be needed ...

Further changes:This point I see it right, except that it would raise the market at least to x1000
    and for example a bonus of extra solar to promote the market...

A greeting

Keep calm and fix it!

Edited 3 times, last by -futrtie80- ().

• There is no profit to be gained from war with the new rules. The cost of sending the troops and the loss of troops is not compensated by loot.
    1) Let the winner of a fight get a prize of gems (diamonds). This allows him to heal his troops.
    2) Let the healers of those who fight a lot, get more experience, allowing a larger group of troops to be healed.
    3) Allow the troops to gain experience by regularly fight, giving them better fighting- and defense value as they fight more often.

• Thank you for your clarification Phil (Hoch), for what I see you are the only one who has been interested in answering me, even giving solutions as they were asking.

Surely we have to do what you say, force us to do it. But I still see unfair that there is such a profound change in the rules of the game after more than 10 years, in which some leave venice and do not have to spend or lose anything, and others have to demolish or give away hundreds of castles and lose billions of points and gold in the adaptation.

I keep repeating that I am in favor of those changes, and even that the maximum limit of castles (castles + baldures) is 120 or less, there would be less difference between large and medium players.

The only thing that I do not see logical, is that we always lose the same ones. It's as simple as giving us the option of being able to adapt to the new rules, without having to lose score and not a gold coin. That all those changes are good for all players, that nobody loses anything. That is called equality.

Returning to your example, why do you have to give/lose 80 castles to adapt to the new rules? Would not it be more fair to be allowed to decide which castles you want to erase and that these raw materials will be returned to you free of charge in the form of warehouse fillings or using them free of charge in the rest of your castles? when you finished using them, you would have the same score you had, and you would have adapted to the rules without losing anything, like the other players.

• You invited to give our opinion about the changes As, veteran player, there are some things which Will be improve:
    Time: is so, so, so, so, slow. Time stand still. Nothing happens. Play and sleep.
    Market- is not enough to move MMM of raw materials. For this reason, is better, cheap and quick attacks to another player and steal it.
    Hiding place: Very Little and Not use because, there are no wars.
    Certificates: very expensive, it is not worth conquering castles.
    Events, bonuses and prizes: The aren’t enough, see the statistics, most purchases are made in it.
    The figures are disproportionate for a game of middle age, you must reduce them to at least 5 zeros.
    Maps: At least 1 for all the continent, and other for 4 continents as the tactical map.
    New Place or world. We need a place to fight without big loses or big risk, unless you want it. A place to fight buying all the things you need in a battle, troops and target, and a global contribution to the prize, time goes very fast and the winner/s earn the Prize.
    A new place for big players, like a hall of fame, they arrive at top level, 100. Give them a new target. Do not penalize, give them a Prize. all the best.

• Sorry I forget to add:

Attacks for steal: I don’t understand, the penalize. please explain more.
    Demolish castles: I don’t agree, your percentage of reductions for demolish castles. Why you penalize to obtain materials.
    Grey castles, the walking dead, is impossible conquer this castle with enormous troops: if the points go down, the troops should go down.
    Please, you must use another language if you want to sell something. Less “penalize, forbid, ban, etc” and more “Will be convenient”.
    All the best.

• Some of your proposal are already under consideration,
    but first things first - not all at once.
    We appreciate your contribution - this shall be an open
    discussion and all posted proposal shall he noticed.

btw.: good thinking

Thanks, any prize to give you good ideas ?. jejejeje. another good idea.

• Hi,
    I consider myself a medium player and I do not reach to maximum of 120castles...The update of construction wagons seems very successful. In that sense,I think you should improve the average level of land to build castles,because the vast majority have very few construction sites and few stars.However I´m not agree with the other updates.If you establish a maximumnumber of castles, on the one hand you will have to compensate (or at least not penalize) the bigger players who have already exceeded the limitof castles (a good option would be to change castles for warehouse fillingsor troops or gems /gold). On the other hand, the purchase of certificateswith emeralds will be lost value for the bigger players, with what theemeralds could be used to buy other things (increase merchant capacity,allow better offers in the market ...)Demolitions: With the proposed demolition conditions, nobody will want todemolish to lose resources and therefore, no one will want to conquer castleswith few sites and / or stars, so as not to spend certificates in order notto profit.Currently there are 2 undervalued buildings: hiding place and market. Do youknow how many players have castles with high levels of hiding? It would benecessary to eliminate this construction and take advantage to incorporateanother one (school of magic to be able to improve prizes, school of healersto improve healing of troops, war school to increase capacities of yourtroops or to provide them some new ones ...)What proportion of players have most of their castles with high market levels? Certainly there are some players with castles with high market levels, but not in most players or in most of their castles. I agree with betting on the market to avoid farm attacks, but having high market levelsrequires lots that currently the vast majority of us do not have ... Either the capacity of merchants is increased according to the score / resources of the players or castles, or the number of lots of the castlesis increased (perhaps allowing a second extension of the lots of the current castles).To motivate people to attack, I think it's a great idea to introduce theoption "battle experience" or similar: the more times you attack and win,the more bonus your troops will have in attack. As for defense, you couldobtain points for winning against the attacks, proportional to the numberof attacking troops.

• Is it possible for traders from one castle to pick up goods from another castle (from the same player)? And bring these goods back to their home castle? This makes it possible to remove the surplus goods from a fully developed castle with low market for the benefit of a castle that is still under construction. It makes it also easier to move the resources from a castle that you are breaking down level by level as you can send merchants from more castles to the castle under destruction.

• Hello,

first of all I want to congratulate you for wanting to improve this game that falls asleep a little bit.

I am also delighted that you are interested in the proposals and criticisms of the players who make this game live.