My suggestion would be to raise the experience levels much more, level 50 cost too much time and effort. Level 100 would become eternal, in this way it will be more fluid and battles could begin in a shorter period of time.

I agree with these good ideas..beule
    we buy gold with money.
    we spend gold in castles.
    Months, years pass and I decide to eliminate the castle.
    then you take away 50%, it means that you also collect half of the gold spent in the castle,
    also the time spent, our effort to upload it.
    it means that: half the gold and the time go to their coffers.
    retrain and help the players more than us who make the game advance ..

Hi, I like the game and especially the good castles, but there are castles with few stars and fields, maybe if you the administrators could put in the most solar and star events without cost (money) just participating in the events, I would I would think about demolishing, now we are in confinement, many of us are out of work and the little money we have goes to our families. Consider lower prices and not make events like this so difficult ... thanks

I do not understand why? eliminating a castle does not give you 100% of materials. We spent years and spent gold (money) to climb several castles and then when demolishing they give us 50% ?.
    I am not happy with that update and I think many of us think the same as me. You should rethink the 100% refund. Because it is our effort and gold ... thanks

demolition 100% materials

Al aire liI think it would be better .. the capilutase player is sanctioned ... not let them produce troops, or only produce 25%...

Saludos

hello and sorry for writing in the most spoken language in the world ...
    The truth is that I propose to have the opportunity to give more than one jump.
    I do not like that jump and surprise your enemy in the middle of the night, I propose if you jump a week without being able to attack and be attacked, in this way you will not use it to attack because you would not interezaria this option of waiting. can rubicar your castle in case of defense and the option to relocate the secondary, the castles conquered after 14 days could also be relocated, another issue the wall the day of the update that same morning conquer a castle, climbed the wall with a lot of gold so that it had protection and after a few minutes you take away 95% of force, now how do I recover the gold spent on that wall? ... if in a matter of minutes you update, there is not too much delay in the fields for the Senate and wall. I wait at least 180, 200 fields for this update to work

regards