Hi,

I have a question...there is any type of bonus to increase the speed of moving troops? I' m under attacks and the times of arrival of them are less than the counter time calculate. I don't know if it's a bug or error in the algorithm of counter time...

Thanks

Damorian 1589

My ID in world2 are 62.

Hello Dschbait,

The problem continues... I change the language (i have changed the flag at the right of World name (Crusades)) and the problem is in the Spanish language. Other languages such as English, french, german, etc don't have this problem.

Hello,

Today morning, I have problems for recolect amber gems in my castles in the Crusades World. One "fatal error" appears when i click amber mine in any castle. What's happen?

Thank you for advance.

My ID is 1198 in The Crusades world.

I consider that the proposal of Halberd is a good idea. Admin could generate a ranking of good predictions for each player, and depending of ranking, we will obtain some prizes.

And probably this option will need less work of admin.

Hello,
    Today i have tested the transfer of my account world 2, and i have observed that original stars and type of gem of the transfered castle were lost!! The stars and gems that i found were the same that the empty place where i put the castle.
    Are this ok? In the future transfer, the same will happen?
    Thank you.
    Jonnieve

As in all games, having good friends and companions is essential. Although I am very happy to havegreat friends and even greater companions, I don't have any like this (see attached images)I will not give up and I will keep looking for a friend like that. ;) P.D: And I think Empty is not the only great friend that Seguinloic has, it is not the first time.

After reading all the opinions regarding the new changes, I would like to express my opinion:-I'm not a big player and the troop production limitations do not affect me. I understand the two positions that have been discussed: limiting production to 130 castles (100 normal castles +30 Baldur) with a 20% change margin. Honestly, so that all types of players can adapt quickly, I would leave total freedom to choose 130 castles, from 130 normal castles to 130 baldurs, whatever the players prefer depending on the type of castles they have, always limited to 130 total.-Linking with the above, what advantages and disadvantages would it have to have 130 normal castles and which ones to have 130 baldur (I put the two extreme options as an example)? if you have 130 baldurs, you will be able to recruit an additional troop type (paladines), although you must recruit manually at all castles. If you have 130 normal castles, you will have the option of automatically recruiting in 25 but you will not produce paladins (although if you have 130 recruiting sanctuary you will also have an additional troop type, the Templars). In short, the two options have their pros and contra, that each one chooses what is best for him.-And to finish, since some players have an excess of baldurs (not my case) to benefit from the previous changes, now with the new changes, I would give the option that they could change them for normal castles.Take care all users of the game and the forum.

When the administrators proposed the novelty of capitulation, it was always defended that it was a measure to favor those players who had lost many troops and castles. Capitulating should be an important decision, very thoughtful in order to recover large losses of troops ... Instead, currently capitulating is used to temporarily not receive attacks, mobilize own troops and receive support, while I have a few days of tranquility, to attack again ... my question is: Where is the spirit of helping the capitulate to recover? If I capitulate because I have lost many troops, how in 3 days can I launch attacks on those who have been unable to continue attacking me because I am protected?

[*]
    [*]

Hi,
    Since the entry of the news rules, these are my costs to send a contruction wagon level 1:2527000000 stone2527000000 wood2527000000 mineral10148 rubyHow are these resource costs possible? Are they correct? I only have 35 castles and 4 golgen castles...regards,jonnieve

Hi,
    I consider myself a medium player and I do not reach to maximum of 120castles...The update of construction wagons seems very successful. In that sense,I think you should improve the average level of land to build castles,because the vast majority have very few construction sites and few stars.However I´m not agree with the other updates.If you establish a maximumnumber of castles, on the one hand you will have to compensate (or at least not penalize) the bigger players who have already exceeded the limitof castles (a good option would be to change castles for warehouse fillingsor troops or gems /gold). On the other hand, the purchase of certificateswith emeralds will be lost value for the bigger players, with what theemeralds could be used to buy other things (increase merchant capacity,allow better offers in the market ...)Demolitions: With the proposed demolition conditions, nobody will want todemolish to lose resources and therefore, no one will want to conquer castleswith few sites and / or stars, so as not to spend certificates in order notto profit.Currently there are 2 undervalued buildings: hiding place and market. Do youknow how many players have castles with high levels of hiding? It would benecessary to eliminate this construction and take advantage to incorporateanother one (school of magic to be able to improve prizes, school of healersto improve healing of troops, war school to increase capacities of yourtroops or to provide them some new ones ...)What proportion of players have most of their castles with high market levels? Certainly there are some players with castles with high market levels, but not in most players or in most of their castles. I agree with betting on the market to avoid farm attacks, but having high market levelsrequires lots that currently the vast majority of us do not have ... Either the capacity of merchants is increased according to the score / resources of the players or castles, or the number of lots of the castlesis increased (perhaps allowing a second extension of the lots of the current castles).To motivate people to attack, I think it's a great idea to introduce theoption "battle experience" or similar: the more times you attack and win,the more bonus your troops will have in attack. As for defense, you couldobtain points for winning against the attacks, proportional to the numberof attacking troops.