• Maybe you're not complaining, maybe you're doing something worse.
    Fight to the end? The best you can do? With all allowable weapons? It looks normal and legitimate to me. Win or leave the land burned! I understand you and you have my support. (moral - no troops on the ground :P )
    But... if I lose I'll leave... Sorry, it seems like the worst blackmail. You managed to lose my support.

Losing is part of the game - no one likes to lose but it is part of it!

Damoria is a dynamic game, I hope it changes so that it gives the players the possibility that their empire does not fall for various bullies.

I have my head very high.

I have not been a bully with any player.

There each one in his conscience.

• Official Post

Damoria is a dynamic game, I hope it changes so that it gives the players the possibility that their empire does not fall for various bullies.

I have my head very high.

I have not been a bully with any player.

There each one in his conscience.

what exactly do you mean with "... that it gives the player the possibility that their empires does not fall" ... do you know the capitulations?

• don't think this will improve the game. on the contrary, it makes more people quit the game. One day you will need justice too

.empty words. You talk like a child who is angry with his old, grudge-fed father.

But that's Damoria. This is a war game.We're not saying we shouldn't fight. We just want a fair war.

For years players left this game because they did no longer liked to play. And we all grew, Just building and take the castles of the players that left the game, pretending to be fighters. Now there is action. And some players fight and some demolish and there is no way to flee. And some will winn, and some will lose and most will do both, some will surrender or capitulate. And Yes some will stop the game. Stop blaming others if you want to quit the game. Have fun with the game no matter how it develops, make sure your allies have fun with the game so they don't stop. Even then, players quit the game because they can't play it satisfactorily because real life doesn't allow them the time to play this game the way they like. well that's life. No one makes you quit, you do this yourself.

1) Hochsteder winning doesn't make someone else loose all of his work (troops & castles) and maybe the will to keep playing

2) Hochsteder is limited to level 50, so other players can still catch up. It is IMPOSSIBLE to catch up in military rank with the top 3.

So everyone outside of the top 3 can just stop playing because they can easily be whiped out by them.

Hochsteder makes sure I get fewer extras in my game, because i can not defeat is guards. But he deserved this! He has spent more time on the guards and is a deserved winner. congratulations on this winner!

In recent years, the rules of the game have changed so that everyone can now make the top 50. (Wasn't it the nato players who were so against the new rules of recruiting in golden/normal castles? The rules that made sure everyone can make it to the top) You just have to invest a lot of money, time and attention. Look at Jay wall. He has risen from almost nothing to the top in just a few years. So if you are not in the top 10 this is your own choice/inability. If you are in the top 50 you also could have known that you have to compete against top 10 players. This is a strategy game. If you don't want to fight them, can't stand the heat, don't go into the kitchen.

Edited once, last by Juflo ().

• I understand both sides. So there is some fun here actually hehe.

facts:

Capitulation option is there yes.

Surrender option is there, diplomatic talks between leadership could be possible.

Not wanted yet from our end.

Just saying something important,

Top 50 might be a nice parameter but there could be a similarity to world 2 in future.

The game gives top 1-50 the possibility to push someone down below top 50 if wanted.

Whenever somebody is pushed down below the top 50, another person, lets say number 51 moves up and is attackable.

This could turn into an endless cycle by which the points ranking or military rank points difference grows between 1-50.

The cycle may only end if top 1-50 are in the same alliance haha.

And if wanted an alliance could manipulate that by moving castles, points to another higher ranked player so that a new 51 person comes up haha

Above are just current facts

Regards

Phil

ID 255 in World 1 Damoria
    ID 171 in World 2 Damoria

Ein Bier ist kein Bier.
    Wer zwei trinkt, kann auch drei trinken.
    Nach drei Bier, hol ich mir doch noch ein Viertes.
    Ach komm, was ist schon ein Sixpack.
    Hmm der leere Kasten ist mein Kopfkissen.
    Heute kauf ich mir eine Brauerei.

Edited once, last by Hochstedter ().

• Ich denke dies wird es nicht geben, wir wollen und werden keine Spieler raus kicken jeden kann das Gespräch suchen bei unserer Führung. Wir werden so gut wie möglich hart aber fair kämpfen. Das dies nicht immer realisierbar ist, sollten vielleicht alle verstehen. :P

Ich selbst werde mich nach diesem Krieg zurück ziehen aus dem Spiel, ( dies stand schon ewig fest) wer mich gerade Beobachtet merkt das ich versuch trotzdem fair zu spielen und niemanden unnötig schaden will. So denken die meisten bei uns, Krieg hart aber fair.

• Ja das kann ich verstehen.

Du bist auch nicht gemeint.

Oben aufgeführte Fakten werden nicht von dir und anderen Spielern ausgeführt werden , aber ggf von Anderen, etwas skrupelloseren Spielern denen alles egal sein "könnte" .

Das ist widerum auch alles legitim so wie es das System hergibt.

Ich wollte nur obigen Fakt erwähnen und vorwarnen

Ok dann lass uns sehen wie Top 50 in 3 Monaten aussieht. Ich mache ein Bild :).

Gruss

Phil

Ps ich habe hierzu jedoch keine Änderungs Idee zu obigen Fakt. Am Ende sind es wir alle selbst die so spielen wie sie spielen :)

Ein Bier ist kein Bier.

• World 1 is not world 2. I don't understand why people always play with fear. Why do NATO players paint the devil on the wall? Fear of what?

Do you really think that the TVT could manage to fill the TOP 50 completely? I am very surprised that you, as the head of the largest alliance on Damoria, make such claims only 1 week after the start of the war. That must be very demotivating for all NATO players ...

No matter what the rules are, they will never be perfect. There will ALWAYS be someone at a disadvantage or at an advantage. The situation is currently very balanced. If that should change in the future, alliance leaderships of the TVT and NATO alliance can talk to each other and consider how the situation can be improved. If these conversations fail, admins can make necessary adjustments to the rules of the game.

But right now it is too early to discuss which turn the war could take. Everything is open.

• Hochstedter , do you remember when NATO fought against Polish alliances? Back then, Polish players sent kamikaze players with only one castle. NATO players got upset and said it was unfair behavior.

I have just received a message that the first Kamikaze account has been sent. It's a NATO player. =O

It's just wonderful! Start a fairness discussion in the forum and act unfairly yourself! :cursing: :thumbdown:

I'm really disappointed ... Sorry!

• I think you do not understand what I am talking but ok.

I am not crying and I do not claim anything.

You may need to read my text again rather then picking wrong Interpretations into your consideration.

I listed hard facts of what the game curre tly gives to all of us and I did not list any alliance names from top 1-50 or else.

But maybe it is the nature of yourself to pick wrong text and turn it around into bad sense

Ein Bier ist kein Bier.

• Official Post

es ist ja dieser "harte" Cut, der gemacht wird damit die Top 50 einfach - nicht - save sind.

Den kann man natürlich auch rausnehmen und einfach die restlichen +/- 50% Regelung nutzen. Dann muss man sich selbst überlegen ob man in die Reichweite von obigen will oder nicht - wer derzeit oben ist schaut aber gewaltig in die Röhre, weil er "nur" helfen kann und nicht mehr viel angreifen.

Ich sehe derzeit noch ein Problem in Form von Support - große Spieler können kleine Supporten oder aber auch andersrum. Heißt Spieler Top50 können von Spielern > 50 einfach supportet werden ohne das diese ein gewaltiges Risiko tragen - das finde ich derzeit tatsächlich nicht so cool.

• I am not aware of that kamikaze action but ok.

You made it public here.

I do not want to blame anybody here for wrong behaviours in forum or ingame.

What I listed is listed above and you think about it in future but not now.

I do not want anybody to change anything now.

It is not us, not both of us to change anything or to let the admin drag into any direction against any alliance. We only give ideas and hints

It is not both of us, the decisionmakers are the admins at the end

So lets keep on some fights rather then blaming us on thnis topic hehe

Ein Bier ist kein Bier.

Edited once, last by Hochstedter ().

• Du, mir ist die Fairness-Diskussion aktuell egal, weil ich kein unfaires Verhalten feststellen kann (insofern der Kamikaze kein Multi ist). Es ist halt Krieg. Wie immer. Ihr hattet die Diskussion hier gestartet. Es war nicht meine Idee hier jemanden zu "blamieren". Wenn jemand austeilt, muss auch einstecken können, nicht wahr?

Und ich denke, dass du ähnlicher Ansicht bist, sonst hättest du nicht geschrieben "Ich habe es noch nicht als nötig angesehen sich bei TVT-Führung zu melden" (so in etwa). Ich denke, dir ist durchaus klar, dass die Probleme, die NATO aktuell hat, durchaus hausgemacht sind und dass die NATO dies auch selbst regeln kann, ohne, dass sich die Admins einmischen müssen. Zumal ihr im Mittelfeld viel stärker seid als wir und somit viel mehr UT-Truppen aus dem Mittelfeld bereitstellen könnt als wir. Ihr müsst nur aufpassen, dass der Schuss nicht nach hinten losgeht. Denn wenn Dschibait die 50% Grenze einfügt und gleichzeitig die gleiche Regelung auch für die UT-Stellung einfügt - dann habt ihr ein ernsthaftes Problem... Und dann läuft es GANZ SCHNELL in die Richtung, die du beschrieben hattest (nämlich, dass die TOP50 nur noch durch TVT-Spieler besetzt sein wird)... Und das wollen wir nicht...

Anregungen kann man bringen, aber man sollte es nicht in einer Form tätigen, wie es getan wurde. Es sah mehr nach einer Handlungsaufforderung in Richtung Admins aus und zwar, damit die Regeln so geändert werden, dass es einem von Vorteil ist. Und das finde ich weder cool noch fair...

• Natürlich hat "unsere Seite" diese Diskussion oder Anregung gestartet, wie auch immer habe ich noch ein paar Fakten hinzugefügt.

Es sind Anregungen für die Zukunft und meines Erachtens auch nicht für jetzt anzuwenden. Das führt vermutlich nur zu mehr Shitstorm.

Eventuell gibt es später noch weitere Anregungen, aber gut nun.

Natürlich gibt es Herausforderungen (nennen wir es nicht Probleme) in jeder Allianz und es ist in einer multi lingualen Allianz ggf nicht leichter. Aber so sind wir nunmal und so soll es sein. Man lernt nie aus.

Viel Spaß noch.

Ein Bier ist kein Bier.

• es ist ja dieser "harte" Cut, der gemacht wird damit die Top 50 einfach - nicht - save sind.

Den kann man natürlich auch rausnehmen und einfach die restlichen +/- 50% Regelung nutzen. Dann muss man sich selbst überlegen ob man in die Reichweite von obigen will oder nicht - wer derzeit oben ist schaut aber gewaltig in die Röhre, weil er "nur" helfen kann und nicht mehr viel angreifen.

Ich sehe derzeit noch ein Problem in Form von Support - große Spieler können kleine Supporten oder aber auch andersrum. Heißt Spieler Top50 können von Spielern > 50 einfach supportet werden ohne das diese ein gewaltiges Risiko tragen - das finde ich derzeit tatsächlich nicht so cool.

Sorry.... could you please post this in English too? I don't think I really understood what is posted here

• es ist ja dieser "harte" Cut, der gemacht wird damit die Top 50 einfach - nicht - save sind.

In my humble opinion it seems to me a fairer rule for attack ranges than the current ones.

Now we will all fight not to rise to the top 50 and that the fat ones attack us.

This makes no sense.

Hello

In my opinion, this is why we create alliances to be able to support each other, limiting it will not do any good.

The rules of the game should not change as often as it spoils the game.

Everyone now knows or should know the rules. "Ignorantia iuris nocet"

This war should follow the rules as it was when it started (Many improvements have already been made in the previous war)

Kind regards

• Du, ich habe kein Problem damit, wenn wir uns in Frühling oder im Sommer am runden Tisch bei Bier (vielleicht aus deinen Schlössern) im Biergarten ganz ohne Maske und Abstandsregelungen treffen (hoffentlich schleußt keiner Corona ein, um dann alle Anwesenden aufzuadeln, während sie im Krankenhaus auf Intensivstation sind) und die Situation besprechen.

Damoria besteht aktuell mehr oder weniger aus 2 großen Parteien. Beide Parteien wollen, dass das Spiel weitergeht und spielbar bleibt. Also können wir uns gerne treffen und über mögliche Anpassungen (insofern sich solche bis dahin als notwendig herausstellen sollten) diskutieren. Dann veröffentlichen wir die Ergebnisse unserer Diskussion im Forum und übergeben sie den Admins als Empfehlung. Und Dschibait kann dann entscheiden, ob er das umsetzt oder nicht.

Aber bei jedem Sack Reis in China, der umfällt, ins Forum zu gehen und hier eine Diskussion zu starten und von Admins Regeländerungen zu verlangen, ist einfach nicht schön! Ist unfair und bringt weder uns - Spieler - noch das Spiel weiter...

• Code
    This game in theory is close to what would commonly be called fair or balanced game, which occurs when the difference in troops is not great, that happens when the percentage is not much higher between opponents.
    I have been a lot in this game and I have invested a lot of money, every time I fight and lose I usually congratulate the contrary if there has been fair play, and we write polite messages, there are many examples of players who have won me battles like Comte, Seguinloic, Mahda, Now Rammstein and more than I do not remember right now, while a balance was maintained, the battles are tactical and strategic, when they break, it is a mere military march of many troops against a few that is not worth fighting, it is a pantomime. The admin. they modified the game long ago in the middle of a war, born against polish alliances. when it became a pantomime.
    the fight between raga and jojo was a pantomime in W2 and now here it is again.
    I don't see what strategy, tactics, or wargame planning there is in fighting 10v1. Nor do I see what satisfaction one can feel in trying to humiliate a noble, loyal, and honorable player, even wanting to leave the game.
    It is true that each one chooses his option.
    By the way, the raga player is attacked by 3 or 4 top players, not just jojo, so the difference in troops can be 40 to 1.
  • A little more and we will get to the point where players will send each other a message with seven days in advance informing them about their willingness to attack and the opponent will be able to agree or not. With each subsequent war, we lose more rights, as a result of which we will create an army only for statistics in the future.

When the accounts of my allies were razed to the ground in the previous war, with troops deployed by illegal means, none of the natos had a problem with that. Many players lost most of what they had and the game went on.

Now we have a new war and a new balance of power.

Wars aren't fair.

Strength and smartness win