Hi all

Would it be possible to introduce some add-on that would make packages that will end in, for example, 3 days, be highlighted so as not to miss it.

Thanks

Simple sample

Hi Halberd

Thank you for your interest in my proposal. In general, I mean to diversify the statistics with the daily balance of increases or losses compared to the state from the last 24 hours. For example

Player x has 2365968658 points after 24 hours he has 2365214521 the difference is 754137 and this is included in the statistics as an increase.

I know that everyone can keep such statistics and there are such people, but it is time consuming. I think it would not be difficult for your programmers to implement such a solution.

Thanks

Hello

I wonder if it would be possible to diversify the statistics with a daily gain or loss for each player/ alliances updated once a day?

Thanks

I get the attacks listed by origin castle BUT the running attacks do not "possess" arrow anymore - not gray, not any other color. The returning troops still maintain the gray arrow.

The spy reports are missing also - another thread with this subject.

I do confirm

Ongoing attacks are not marked any arrows

Reports are invisible

Hi all

I see that you like my ideas , I have one more. It would be nice if the administration would refer to this matter. The proposed changes are cosmetic and I think it would be easy to implement.

Thanks

Hello

I like it when you can easily check what is happening with my soldiers who are on their way to or returning to. The problem is that the color of the arrows is the same and you have to look carefully.

Would it be possible to change these with arrows to a different color?

or split into two separate lists?

What do you think about it?

Maybe someone has other ideas that make the game easier

Kind Regards

A little more and we will get to the point where players will send each other a message with seven days in advance informing them about their willingness to attack and the opponent will be able to agree or not. With each subsequent war, we lose more rights, as a result of which we will create an army only for statistics in the future.

When the accounts of my allies were razed to the ground in the previous war, with troops deployed by illegal means, none of the natos had a problem with that. Many players lost most of what they had and the game went on.

Now we have a new war and a new balance of power.

Wars aren't fair.

Strength and smartness win

es ist ja dieser "harte" Cut, der gemacht wird damit die Top 50 einfach - nicht - save sind.

Den kann man natürlich auch rausnehmen und einfach die restlichen +/- 50% Regelung nutzen. Dann muss man sich selbst überlegen ob man in die Reichweite von obigen will oder nicht - wer derzeit oben ist schaut aber gewaltig in die Röhre, weil er "nur" helfen kann und nicht mehr viel angreifen.

Ich sehe derzeit noch ein Problem in Form von Support - große Spieler können kleine Supporten oder aber auch andersrum. Heißt Spieler Top50 können von Spielern > 50 einfach supportet werden ohne das diese ein gewaltiges Risiko tragen - das finde ich derzeit tatsächlich nicht so cool.

Hello

In my opinion, this is why we create alliances to be able to support each other, limiting it will not do any good.

The rules of the game should not change as often as it spoils the game.

Everyone now knows or should know the rules. "Ignorantia iuris nocet"

This war should follow the rules as it was when it started (Many improvements have already been made in the previous war)

Kind regards

I don't know why this is so, but the gold I buy at World 2 is not available at world 1 (I would like to transfer gold and bonuses to World 1)
    I think that from the administrator level you could help me.
    Please help me.

Hello
    I have a problem I bought 2 cards one 50 other 100 I entered both card numbers when buying gold. After clicking that I confirm the transaction, the transaction limit message popped up.
    It would not be a problem if it wasn't for the fact that the funds from the cards have disappeared and I haven't received any gold

What I can do now ?

Hello I have a similar problem I bought 2 cards online. One 50 other 100 I entered both card numbers when buying gold. After clicking that I confirm the transaction, the transaction limit message popped up.
    It would not be a problem if it wasn't for the fact that the funds from the cards have disappeared and I haven't received any gold

What I can do now ?

Hello I have a similar problem I bought 2 cards one 50 other 100 I entered both card numbers when buying gold. After clicking that I confirm the transaction, the transaction limit message popped up.

What I can do now ?