• I wonder what the trick is to get to level 14 in a short span of time ?
    It's hard to play longer than me , I choose wisely and I barely get to level 8....
    so some players grow twice/triple as fast, and then know that each level is harder to reach.
    Any hints ?
    ?( ?( ?( ?( ?(

• Liquid cooled mouses!! Cell phone IP68 under water. Glass and fingers, very resistants. Or gloves, lots of gloves - easy to apply! :P

I have one mouse only - normal one, for hand. I have "normal resist" fingers and only gorilla glass 3.
    I have had some time available. Level 10-11 for me. You do not possess so much time as you think...

(© 2012 - Once upon a time...)

W1 - 124
    Those who do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it.

• Joking apart...
    My main goal is to get production bonuses on 10 castles.
    The secondary goal is to be in the top 50. One mage spell a day.
    Still, with some free time and concentration, I can reach the tertiary goal. Make it to the final. Extra 50 points - extra mage spell.
    No looking for production bonuses, maximum focus on higher-yielding missions and 16+ hours a day...yes! I think it's possible to be level 15 like some of the players I've fought today.

...a liquid cooled mouse helps. Or a foot mouse. Or both!!! :thumbup:

W1 - 124

• Why ask the admins? Just think for yourself. See which mission with high success rate you can complete the fastest. See how many experience points you get with that. Make sure you are back in the game right after the end of the mission and choose that mission again for as long as you can. My calculations is about 150 points per hour that you can earn this way. I think it's possible to get Level 14 guards in 9/10 days by playing a few hours a day. Hats off to those who made it. They have worked hard for it.
    For me, the tournament is a bit demotivating as i have to play the game less fanatically and have no chance of reaching the final. But I still have the fame crowns of the preliminaries, the reputation bonuses and the game is fun also.

• Juflo is right.

You take a 5 minutes mission.
    You can do it 12 times an hour.
    You get 13 xp per mission
    12x13=156 xp per hour

Regards
    Phil

Ps:
    when you are lvl 20 and have 20% speed it turns to be a 4 min session
    15 times an hour
    =195xp

ID 255 in World 1 Damoria
    ID 171 in World 2 Damoria

Ein Bier ist kein Bier.
    Wer zwei trinkt, kann auch drei trinken.
    Nach drei Bier, hol ich mir doch noch ein Viertes.
    Ach komm, was ist schon ein Sixpack.
    Hmm der leere Kasten ist mein Kopfkissen.
    Heute kauf ich mir eine Brauerei.

Edited once, last by Hochstedter ().

• It can happen several times a day but on different guards.
    Garbageman might confirm this as well.. Others too.
    5 min missions are not rare

Ein Bier ist kein Bier.

• Hi, I can confirm that if you're
    (1) willing to sit in front of your computer for 16 hours per day, and
    (2) IF you choose the correct missions and optimize for leveling up rather than for getting items or doing training.
    then you can advance as quickly as me (currently level 15 to 16)

Hochstedter has passed me up (currently level 16 to 17), but to do that I'm assuming he's either getting help from a VS, or else he is a cyborg from the future that never sleeps, and has no remorse...

I don't have a VS helping, I'm doing it all myself. I have to admit that I cannot keep up the current pace, so my advancement is going to slow.

You have to look at how many points a mission gives you per minute, adjusted for the chance of success.

Example: a mission which takes 4.5 minutes and yields 13 points looks like it give you 2.8 points per minutes, which is the best you can hope for. But... if the chance of success is 80%, then the average is going to be only 2.3 points per minute.

The quick missions are as much of a curse as they are a blessing. You'll get them a couple of times per day for a given knight. When you get them, you need to use them. The mission will be in your list of available missions for a certain time. Sometimes you get these short missions staying around for 50 minutes. So if you start a new one as soon as the one completes, you can do 10 of them in 50 minutes, for a total of 130 points.

I estimate that most missions give you 1/2 point per minute. There are many missions which don't give you any chance of an item, but they do give you faster advancement. For example, 17 points for a 35 minute mission with a 100% chance of success. That's close to 1/2 point per minute.

You will often find rebuilding missions that gives you slightly better than a point per minutes, say 16 points for 12 minutes with a 100% chance of success, which is 1.3 points per minute.

There are 1'440 minutes in 24 hours. Let's assume you play for 16 and sleep for 8. That's still 960 minutes. If you're averaging only 1/2 point per minute, that's 480 points per day, which is a couple of levels per day at the start, dropping to about 1/2 level per day now, at level 16. If you're average 1 point per minute (unlikely) then double that. If you're playing 24 x 7, add another 50%. S

So you can see based on the points per minute calculation, that it is certainly possible.

What about items? Occasionally you'll get offered a mission that gives you good points per minute AND a chance to get an item. Those are enough to get you some items. You're better off getting fewer higher level items than a greater number of lower level items.

As regards training, do the Speed training, because it lets you complete missions faster. The other trainings take up time that you could be doing missions, so don't do them UNLESS the entire set of missions being offered to you doesn't have any with a good points per minute. Then you can get some training out of the way while waiting for the unwanted missions to expire and be replaced.

Keep an eye out for the longer Portal missions which offer rare items, such as Mount or Blessing. If you see one that has a high chance of getting such an item, then you should do it, but not necessarily right away. Those missions tend to expire after about 2 hours. So if you see one on offer, take note of it, and do some shorter missions to get more points, and then start it. A good time would be before you go to bed. You can get a lot of longer missions showing for various knights, and then start them all right before you go to bed.

For the rare items, the % quality doesn't matter. A crappy horse is better than no horse.

For other items, if the % quality is low, then don't do the Portal mission. Example: a Golden Portal offers you 85% chance of success, and 100% chance of getting an item. Great, right? Not so fast. If it is a common item like a Helmet, and the % quality is 3%, you're going to wait 6 hours and then probably get a black helmet you can sell to the merchant :(

the War Hill missions tend to be good if you want points and a good chance of an item. There are some that give you 13 points in 13 minutes with a good chance of success, good chance of finding an item, and good item quality.

To summarize, do many short missions with high points per minute, include the % chance of success to get the effective points per minute, skip missions with low probability of success, take missions with 80% to 100% chance of success, do the Speed training, skip the other training unless there is nothing better to do.

• I do all myself.

I do not want to hurt another person by doing that haha and I do not allow any VS since 12 years

You should not play on a computer. Use your smartphone :)

yoiu must click the guards while eating

you must click the guards while cooking

you must click the guards when you go to toilet

you must click the guards while jogging

you must click the guards while doing anything else :)

you need to integrate that task like breathing... then it is fine

Ein Bier ist kein Bier.

Edited 2 times, last by Hochstedter ().

• Your life is now divided into 4 minute segments:
    - Put toast in the toaster
    - Send guards on mission
    - Put butter and jelly on the toast
    - Send guards on mission
    - Start eating your toast
    - Send guards on mission
    - Finish eating your toast
    - . . .

I use the Smart phone if I have to go out, i.e. shopping. Not while driving of course.
    But at home, I get exercise by running back and forth from the kitchen or other room to the computer :)

• But at home, I get exercise by running back and forth from the kitchen or other room to the computer

:) :P ^^
    After all, the smoke doesn't come from the mouse. Or not just the mouse. ;)
    It's the slippers or the pavement!!! 8o
    (If it isn't already, you should think about laying a hard, non-flammable floor) ?(

W1 - 124

• I've found a cheat code :
    Choose mission War hill with 13 exp / 4 minutes and 10 second after start push buttons
    q e t u o y c b m alt ctrl del at the same moment. I know - 12 buttons ..... use your toes or nose and tongue. And sing "Happy Birthday" two times. You will get 130 instead of 13 exp.
    Please switch your camera and micro on ^^