Good morning everybody,

I don't use the market but I pay some attention to it. I used the market today to check if what I think is correct. And, also, I found and read this topic today. I agree with something, I disagree with something.

It seems to me that the market continues to function less well.

It seems good to me that there is no set time for betting to end, but we have gone from "rich snipers" to players who spend an hour pressing the "bid" button. I even pressed "bid" and my name doesn't even appear - the previous name appears with 2 more thalers added...

It seems good to me that you earn less money on missions, making it more scarce.

In addition to the ideas already introduced, I would like to introduce for debate:

- Single and blind bets - each player can place a single bet, with no value limit, which remains hidden until the end. With scarce money... everyone will think about how and when they want to spend it;

- Level limit that can be purchased - if a player has guards, on average, at level 30 they will only be able to purchase items from 25 to 35 for example.

My contribution as an interested non-user.

There are risks and risks...

A risk presupposes an attempt at gain that can turn into a loss. Knowing the risk from the beginning, it seems normal and legitimate to me.

I now know the risk of change but not the exact development:

When you say it's my risk, is it only for loss or also for gain?

With a new limit change, an increase, can I receive the previous credit?

A risk can be very good too... :)

Until when is it safe to start using bonuses? In other words, is there a deadline for them to be used?

The castles are continually improving and in a few more days production can increase. Something, not much but something.

I don't want to lose trying to win. Again.

(Just for reference - only!)

With 500% -> 308 524 674 units

And may all your battles only take place in Damoria.

Merry Christmas to all

(2022 XMAS)

Feliĉan Kristnaskon al ĉiuj.

Eĉ por la idiotoj kiuj provas regi la mondon...

Merry Christmas to everyone.

Even for the idiots who try to rule the world...

Fröhliche Weihnachten an alle.

Sogar für die Idioten, die versuchen, die Welt zu beherrschen ...

Feliz natal para todos.

Até para os imbecis que tentam governar o mundo...

For a change, I was correct... 8)

Congratulations on your return. I am glad. :thumbup: Serious.

But I can't help but ask:

Why Atlas, a semi-God who carries the world, and not Hermes, a God, with DC-Comics Flash/Superman-like speed?

Hermes seems more appropriate to me.

All except Dionysius. Express deliveries arrive here but beer...? None!! :P

Let's see how long it takes you to climb Olympus. :/ My vote is for very little... 8o

It seems to me that the great guard tournament champion is back.

It seems to me. I could be wrong - it happens more often than I would like.

In case I'm right...

Welcome back!!!! :thumbup: :)

And after the congratulations, the most important thing. For everyone and especially for those returning for sure. I suppose it's the main reason for returning - that and combating insomnia by playing 25 hours a day... :P

Where is the long overdue beer? :/

General round - participants or not. Multiples excluded. 8)

My mug (filled with cold beer) can be sent by DHL or fed-ex express.

(Top arrow, extra fragile and extreme care well written on the packaging please.)

I think everyone has finished the crusade on eu1 and eu2 (or almost everyone)

Not everyone. I think.

Although the ongoing crusade seems to me to be an attempt to make the fight for glory and/or sabotage more appealing, there will be other approaches.

Many days, large number of attacks per day possible, limited attack units... The energy event is only active in the second part of the crusade... The market capacity can be greatly increased...

There are many possible approaches. Running out of units as if the world were ending is not the only option...

(And the risk of changing parameters during the crusade will be close to zero - I hope). Many approaches as you can already see!

You understand my situation but - fact - I lost!

I have already accepted my loss. Am I happy with the situation? No!

You have a plan, unknown to me, you can change parameters without warning, you need to use your time the best way. :thumbup:

*** VS ***

I don't have a strategic information system capable of alerting me to this... :( War doesn't live with just boots on the ground... :P

It is a known risk to me. Lack of information, possibility of changes without notice,...

Did I take that risk? Yes, and at this moment it is a fact that I took that risk and lost. I tried to maximize something and lost a lot. My fault? I assume so.

I agree on one thing - It's a fact that we disagree on a lot. ;)

I achieved, with my efforts, a recruitment bonus of more than 1000% in the last crusade. I haven't used this bonus, for the most part, until now to be able to maximize development in castles.

17 castles with 100/100/9x production

why you safe this bonuses ?

Level 9x produces more than level 9(x-1). 99 more than 98. 98 more than 97...

(17 castles) = (Number of castles I can use the bonus) - (fully developed where I already used)

The bonus never had an expiration date or a deadline for starting use. Never!

Until this, non announced, "upgrade" we could use the bonus until the end of the next crusade. Normally, as I tried, we should use the bonus until the start of the next one.

I lost millions of units. Fact! Not destroyed in "normal" warfare but not trained. Millions! Dozens or hundreds of millions.

Anceps fortuna belli. (The fate of war is uncertain)

Sometimes we win, sometimes we lose. I (maybe not only I) losed this war - the "enemy" is to much powerfull than I and destroyed my supply lines... ;(

I will retreat to silence. Annoyed. :(

I think that with a few days' notice I would have nothing to complain about. :/

I will retreat to silence. Annoyed. :(

I think that with a few days' notice I would have nothing to complain about.  :/

Just a few numbers:

Spies - "Normal" production - level 100

- 15min x 0.1% = 0.015 min = 0.9 sec

- 4,000 units / hour

- 96 000 / day

- 672 000 / week

With 1000% bonus -> 7 392 000

With 500% bonus -> 3,696,000

Spies lost in this war in 17 castles: 62,832,000 :huh:

I apologize if I made a mistake in the calculations. But if I'm correct we have to add all the other units... 8|

I will retreat to silence. Annoyed. :rolleyes:

I think that with a few days' notice I would have nothing to complain about.

I'm sorry but I can't agree. 17 castles with 100/100/9x production reduced by +50% ??????

It won't be because some things improve that I think it's normal to be "robbed" (*) of 50% of something that's mine.

Without any warning. Once again.

Half production for a week, with active master, that's a lot of lost units!

I cannot agree with this. Am sorry.

(*) The word on Portuguese is "espoliado". It's the correct word for me to use. Google translates to robbed ou dispossessed....

There is an anticipation error!

I achieved, with my efforts, a recruitment bonus of more than 1000% in the last crusade. I haven't used this bonus, for the most part, until now to be able to maximize development in castles.

Now when I use it I am already limited to 500%.

Is not fair. Does not make sense. Until the end of the next crusade, as always until now, I should be able to use my bonus. My bónus! Achieved by me, with my effort. More than 1000% turn into 500%...

Thank you for the correction.

Many of the recent translations are in Brazilian rather than Portuguese. It's not a problem for me (I speak, read and write Portuguese from Portugal) since it's usually understood.

General:

The English word for remaining time is the same as for left direction. The translation assumes the word for direction. This error is widespread.

"Esquerda" should be corrected to "Restante" or "Tempo restante";

- BitMeUp Loto: On the upper left side;

- Damoria: Recruitment list - Active castles

Amber mine pages:

Amber usage window:

The "Cooldown time" is well and badly translated depending on the type of ambar. I propose to use "Recarga" or "Tempo de recarga".

Level Window Button:

When the mine does not exist or has a low level the translation I propose "A mina é atualmente muito pequena"

Amber Castle Window Button:

When it is possible to upgrade, I propose "Transformar"

When the castle is too big (more than 1250 seats), I propose "Castelo demasiado grande para transformar"

When the castle is already amber, I propose "Já é um castelo de âmbar"

"Cooldown time" -> "Recarga" or "Tempo de recarga".

The illusion of free choice and/or the quality of stored information.

I'm quite a few years older than when I started playing here. My memory is degrading, it's normal. I couldn't remember the end date...

I chose not to exchange all the stars I earned. I used it whenever I wanted or needed it and reserved many for any emergency. At any moment I could need it and they were there. They are mine and I can use them according to my free decision.

I suppose that in the new session the stars will be there waiting for me and I will be able to use them as I see fit. Fortunately I won't need them until then...

In return, until the new session beguin, I have some time available. Thats is very good.

FROM GERMAN FORUM...

"Normalerweise bekommt man kostenlose Zaubersprüche für jeden mittleren und großen Landsitz, den man freischaltet. Die Tatsache, dass es diesmal nicht passiert ist, ist in der Tat ein Fehler. Es wird geprüft."

"Normally, you get free spells for every medium and large estate you unlock. The fact that it didn't happen this time is indeed a mistake. It is checked."

It's past my time to sleep. I need to solve some problems in the real world yet - I won't get 25 hours today...

So... when the routine returns to normal... if possible... :
    - Add a level to HenHouse in all castles except the first 2 that I got;
    - Do not add to YY castles - they are already at the level I want.

Thank you in advance. :thumbup:

WORKING NOW. TKS. I can do 24H and some minutes

Same problem.

Firefox. Logged out, logged in, cleared cache...

I only can build one thing - 2nd time -> black page. Need to logg out and restart. AND I need to build Hen Houses....

The Crusade.

If the slowness issues are not resolved in the meantime, please postpone the crusade.

Using the crusade map with the current latency... will be excruciating!!!

I use an old, 2009, PC to play at home - it's the PC for emails and torrents... The crusade map is painful, on that PC, normally. With current issues all my machines run at the same speed - excruciatingly slow - and that PC feels like it's been vastly improved overnight.