• Now that people are talking about it, I see a mix of English and German, but since I'm fluent in both it didn't bother me once I started concentrating on playing.

I refreshed my browser cache to be sure I'm seeing the latest texts. I set my language in the game to English.

English

• "Your Guards" (icon, upper right)
    • "Knight" (labels under "In this castle", label of selected knight)
    • Description of a running missing for a knight
    • The five missions offered for selection
    • The names of equipment slots in Equipment tab: "head", "foot", etc.

German

• Tab labels: "Uebersicht", "Missionen", "Ausruestung", "Training"
    • Sliders when overview tab is selected: Grausam --- Guetig
    • "Schloss" (from which the knight is located)
    • Knight stats: "Leben", "Angriff", "Verteidigung", "Blutungsschaden", etc.
    • The names of training types in Training tab: "Staerke", "Geschwindigkeit", etc.
  • Questions

(1) Are we going to get to keep the knights we are leveling up during the test phase?

I have invested some hours into trying out the features,

• sending the knights on missions
    • getting the knights up a couple of levels
    • doing training
    • equipping the knights with items found
    • putting up some replaced items for sale on the marketplace

At this point, if the knights are going to be reset, any more time I invest would be wasted.

(2) What is the purpose of "Blutungsschaden" ("Damage")?

It's one of the stats that is only displaying in German, but I assume that in English it would be "Damage" or "Battle wounds". One of my knights has a high total, which doesn't seem to go down, i.e. heal up. If the damage exceeds the "Lebel" ("Life"), do I lose the knight?

Should it be only the damage from the previous battle and reset itself for the next battle, or should it slowly heal up?

• Feedback

• As others have already noted, the order in which the knights are displayed on the left changes, and it is not clear if they are being ordered, or if it is just random. Some ways they might be ordered is by level, overall strength, length of time until mission completes, or manually by the player. It would be nice to know how they are ordered, or even be able to choose.
    • I have to click through the knights to see which ones have completed their missions. It would be nice if in the list, the knights had some graphic element to distinguish ones that are still on a mission or training, versus those that have returned or are finished training. Some little icon, or a different figure.
    • The description box for looted armor items, which appears when you hover over them, and shows the stats benefits, could start with an explicit "Slot" attribute, e.g. "Slot: Foot", to make it clear where they fit. For some items, like the sword that goes in the shield hand as a second weapon, I had to experiment to see where they could be used by clicking on different equipment slots to see if they showed up in the list.
  • Garbageman I know there is already a lot of content in this Thread here. Dschibait already said that the knights are ordered by its current experience from lowest exp at top to its most exp at bottom.thats why the order changes.

Furthermore he is working on the knights display on the left side so that we can see if knight finished his job, training and just doing nothing :)

This should cover your feedback point 1and 2 I believe

ID 255 in World 1 Damoria
    ID 171 in World 2 Damoria

Ein Bier ist kein Bier.
    Wer zwei trinkt, kann auch drei trinken.
    Nach drei Bier, hol ich mir doch noch ein Viertes.
    Ach komm, was ist schon ein Sixpack.
    Hmm der leere Kasten ist mein Kopfkissen.
    Heute kauf ich mir eine Brauerei.

• Official Post

I bring up a countdown for these knights in action on the left menu.
    There will be an other overview on the overview page (Your Guards" => Overview, but this will come later, im still on fixing that language bug.

I tested another thing - this causes for me (in my browser) some problems, but maybe should work better overall. Is it now in english for you?
    (i think germans will also see it in german when switching language to english, this is my case)

Please still provide (if you have problems) that "Your language" Part on top of the overview page. Also, what language your browser is using and which language you selected on the top left.

regards
    Dschibait

• Will equipment get lost during the tournament? I think it should get lost, otherwise there's no need for the market (in case my guardians are leveled up to the highest). If I lose something it is possible to rebuy it at the market, if offered.

ID 368 | W1
    • Official Post

Ofc, there is a need for the market.

Anyone need items, you maybe get a bunch of horses (mounts) than you can sell them for a good price and you can start looking for a better morning star weapon or a blessing in the market.

There will be also system generated items in the market - that you can buy.
    So trading / getting more and more thalers is important :)

• Language problem not solved. All in German.

Your browser's Accept-Language header:
    pt-PT,pt;q=0.8,en;q=0.5,en-US;q=0.3

Your language is: de • en • pt • pt_EN

(© 2012 - Once upon a time...)

W1 - 124
    Those who do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it.

• as soon as I get the 30% bonus on castle 1, I can move the guard to castle 2, then to castle 3 ...
    I would like to know if the bonus on castle 1 remains even if the guard has moved? and how long does it stay active?

• Yes, now the language is OK, thanks you for your patience and hard work.
    I have questions - what about Knights by moving from W2 to W1? And about equipment (inventory) - if have I 20 places occupied I can not to find next equipment?