• Sincerely the option to play with two or more accounts you can now, The Crusades, venturia and a possible word 3 ... because you must demand to change the rules of a world, where you can only have 1 account .... When you must to encourage free fair play, you want it to be legal to skip the rules . I think this proposition is out of place.

Keep calm and fix it!

• There are players who benefit from a second account because they receive resources and support troops from that account. But there are also players who get the same from inactive players. Accounts are even kept in the game to benefit from it.
    I think that taking advantage of inactive players should be punished the same as these kind of multies as they both have the same benefits.

Another solution is to make it impossible to take advantage of inactive players. A player who for some reason (illness, lack of time, no internet ect) cannot play for a longer period of time could freeze his account. For example for a minimum of one month and a maximum of 1 year. The account cannot be attacked in a frozen state, nobody can log in and a trademaster does not work. The freeze option cannot be used if the player has just taken over castles or is being attacked. This allows players who have not opted for this option to turn gray earlier ( 30 days of absence?) Also those with an active vs will turn gray. If there are still ongoing packages with 30 days of absence, the castle is automatically "frozen" until the packages are finished. This prevents an inactive account from becoming a farm account. Friends can continue to help each other with the vs function in case of short absence.

I think it is a pity that time has to be spent searching for multies. I have already suggested years ago that making a new multi-account is no longer forbidden. The situation is then the same for everyone. The already existing multies remain punishable: breaking the rules should not be rewarded by making them legal now.

https://board.bitmeup.com/inde…ad/2862-Multi-Accounting/

Edited once, last by Juflo ().

• I see that some Polish players want to know what my player name is.
    There is a reason why I don't use my player name here.
    This forum is intended to discuss issues that happen in the game.
    You must be able to speak your mind freely without having to take into account possible consequences in the game.
    There is also no player named ingame: Farfernandes
    And I see Loic used here in the forum: Chemilla

It is also stated that I cannot interfere with these events because I have no beef with this.
    Nonsense of course, but I do understand: they don't like my opinion.
    I have been playing this game in a fair way from the beginning for a long time (more than a decade)
    and these false players undoubtedly have a very bad influence on the game of all honest players like me.

Here is the rule that applies from the start of the game:
    §1 Multi account

It is allowed, with maximally one further account over one
    Internet connection to play. This is under in both accounts
    To enter settings.

The penal catalog for violations or our rules can be found in our forums.

Note: Depending on the gravity of the offense, it is always possible
    that the support decides to directly apply a permanent lock
    impose!

Now there is a discussion about how hard we have to punish these years-long counterfeit players.
    Seriously people ???
    The punishment is clear!
    And it applies to everyone and already for many years!!

So please please do not punish the honest players for their fair play and
    reward the false players for their unfair play.
    And this under the motto: There are so few players in the game.
    The reason for so few players in the game are:
    1 The game is unfair because counterfeit players are not dealt with in a proper way (permanent ban)
    2 These false players have chased the honest players out of the game.

As long as this is not addressed with bans for life, Damoria will never attract many new players again.
    Every new player quits because of these false players and goes in search of fairer games.

None of the honest players will agree that these 3 false players are rewarded
    for cheating and demolishing honest players.
    You do not serve Damoria with that.
    And certainly not now that the rules are going to change because these 3 cheaters are caught!
    None of the honest players will accept that !
    Rule is rule and punishment is punishment.
    All false players knew the rules and consciously took the risk!
    Now it's time to pay the bill!
    As the game rule says: for multi accounting you get a permanent ban!
    Very clear !

Come on honest players, let your concerns be heard here
    Admins are going to count how many players want to change the rules and how many players are against it.
    Make sure that this game is fair again and don't be forced into unfairness and braking rules is rewarded !!
    Show your concern about this !!

• It is hard for me to confidently comment about punishments without knowing details of the infractions and player explanation. The comment I can make after 10 years is that there should be more a more proactive approach to players (customers). If something is being done wrong, why is there not more transparency by the administrators to point out the infractions?

I suspect that the infractions are serious and alter the common practices as well as fairness of the game. If the infractions hurt other players, without compensation, it drives out other players from the game. That is my understanding of what happened to the number one player, by points, motivating him to leave playing the game. (I also know many other players that simply left the game because they could not effectively compete between unexpected changes and perceived unfair play).

• ich kann Ybeswar nur recht geben Multi´s sind Betrüger und müßen dauerhaft gesperrt werden. Sie machen einfach das Spiel kaputt, mir ist es egal ob sie Freund oder Feind sind.

Es werden ja hier Spieler nicht gesperrt weil den Admin´s die Nase nicht gefällt, sondern weil ihnen ihr Betrügen nach gewiesen wurde.

Das einzigste was ich noch Vorschlagen würde das der jetzige Krieg beendet werden sollte, da sonst noch einige Spieler auf hören und dies ohne irgendwelche Forderungen.

• I want to say that the player number 1 did not stop the game because of the cheat but simply because he had a lot of points but very few troops are not able to fight, in a few months almost all armor was destroyed, this which makes the difference between a warrior is an inactive player, his castles were not built like war castles.

the number of points is not the strength !!

cordially

loic

• i got many hints from parts of our community about the last 3 blocks of big players. I don't went to write down names here or want to discuss this blocks / issues - basicly we have our logs and evidences that these players have broke 1 or more of our rules.

Basicly, whats coming from these hints is, that players think that a lifetime block isn't the right way for the whole damoria community. With the fact that damoria has not such a big community anymore, we should think about the fact to have other punishments.

Finally - what i want to say here to clearify any discussion with me - is that, if we change anything it wouldn't be changed for existing issues, if we change anything it will be changed for NEW punishment questions.

This is not about the new ban's, not about excising players. This is about the rules and if they have to change. If changes are made it will not effect those who broke the old rules.

players, their rule violations and their penalties can not be discussed in the forum. This has to do with privacy and the law's about it.

Edited once, last by Juflo ().

• Greetings to all honest damorians.

YBESWAR is very right.

I don't want to say how the Damoria team should lead the game. I believe that the team is trying to keep the game fair and do not give information to a third party.
    The team has been trying hard in recent years. The changes do not always suit all players. I, too, met with changes that I didn't like. But I have accepted these changes and I am adapting my playing. There are also new and new events in real life that we have to learn to live with. And so it is in Damoria. Change will come, respect it and keep playing.
    I shouted most at the admins when I saw that the rules were broken, it was proven and the player was not punished! That bothered me the most!

I agree that having multiple accounts for your own benefit is a scam and therefore it is unacceptable for such a player to continue playing !!!
    There are also cases where 2 people from one household play. For example: father and son or husband with wife. Damoria has been able to set up a player with whom you share an IP address for over 10 years.
    No one will find out if he is really a father and a son or just a father and a father.
    Why would my father attack his son?
    The reason will not be that the school son brought 5 of math! :) :) :)

Good idea set gray dot! For players:
    with a shared IP address and players with a crowd. The substitute player cannot hit the represented player or the player with the same IP address.

I think that with the new rules, x 1000 attacks on mercantiles have dropped, because of the loss of resources, it is no longer effective to go to multi-accounts.

If someone breaks the rules he should be punished !!!
    I agree that the Damorians are diminishing. Often it is the players who cheat and do not play fair !!! But in order not to credit all ended accounts to the scammers, there are other reasons why players end the game, such as family, etc.

Penalties should be very hard !!!

A very interesting idea is:
    Create a Blacklist (there will be more work for game administrators)
    Everyone you know has ever made a mistake and learned sounds. (At least it should be.)
    If you make the same mistake twice, you're a jerk.

Therefore, I suggest:
    1. Fraud was discovered for the first time. Warning and mild punishment
    Send game message: You acted against the rules of the game, you are added to the Blacklist. For these and these reasons.
    Deactivate all packages and bonuses for 1-3 months. Not to be robbed of gold for buying packages and bonuses. Purchased packages and bonuses will be activated in 1-3 months for the original working life.
    (For example: I have a package for 12 months and get an alert. Packages will be deactivated for 3 months. After the countdown, all packages and bonuses will be activated for 12 months.)

2. Fraud detected by the same player for the second time. Penalty:
    a) Withdrawal of 50-100% troops
    b) Deactivate all packages and bonuses for 3-6 months. Not to be robbed of gold for buying packages and bonuses. Purchased packages and bonuses will be activated in 3-6 months to their original working hours.

3. Fraud detected by the same player for the third time. Death penalty
    Parnametní zabanování !!! Without any compromise !!!

In case of a very gross violation or a few rules violation in a very short time - no warning, no black list but permanent ban immediately!

I certainly agree that it would be good for all damorie players to send a link to the updated rules. (if you update the rules, always send a link to the game so everyone can make the new changes).
    In general, more information about competitions and their rewards would be appropriate. For example: a zombie hunt I had no idea it was a reward for a mage castle. I believe the admins will work on it. :)

That's about everything towards admins and game editing.

And now for LOICE liars.
    Don't lie here on the forum !!! The top 1 player has not ended for the reasons you provide here.
    The reason was the disgust with the frauds performed by the players of your alliance and they are not punished for these frauds !!!

Jardis

Edited once, last by Jardis ().

• Penalties for multies are only given to players who are careless (make mistakes) or who do not know how to encrypt their IP address. Those who are good at it and don't get into a situation where they make mistakes can have had a multi unnoticed for years. I don't think it is realistic to think that multies all be banned from the game. I think if we have to give everyone a permanent ban that has ever played in more than 1 account, there won't be many players left.
    Strict penalties do not help, certainly not if the chance of being caught is not great. BitMeUp team does its best and searching takes a lot of time, that is certainly not the point. It's just hard to detect.
    I think it's time for another kind of solution.

• Juflo can I ask you something?why do you support multiplayer?
    Looks like you and Chemilla knew these players were making a mistake!And now you guys support for this!!
    I think the Admin make the fair rouls for Everyone!
    This 3 players banned forever! Everyone know this is the right way for the fair game!(I know you agree as well!)
    So the best way to close this story and working for the fair game!Go ahead!

• This is not about the new ban's, not about excising players. This is about the rules and if they have to change. If changes are made it will not effect those who broke the old rules.
    players, their rule violations and their penalties can not be discussed in the forum. This has to do with privacy and the law's about it.

This topic is not about ban's that already are given. This is about the rules and future penalties. Those that already broke the rules are judges by those rules.

• I want to give some extra information
    For those who think that I am exaggerating in my conviction.

I know that 2 out of the 3 players who have now been banned have already been banned about 2 years ago
    because of cheating
    I know from 1 that he has already been banned for 1 year then
    The second one was banned before for at least 6 to 8 months
    With this, both players show that they have no respect for the rules and certainly no respect for the honest players.
    This fact convinced me of my statement: There is only 1 penalty possible for these players: Banned for life!
    Unfortunately I also know that one of these players after being banned for 1 year immediately started a new account again
    during his 1 year banned and with the help of his alliance members took over large castles to regain strength as quickly as possible.
    After 1 year he changed his player name to his original name and took over the extra castles from his 2nd account.
    In the end he became much stronger than he was before he was banned.
    This is of course an unacceptable development.
    That is why I want to ask the admins if they want to monitor this carefully so that this does not happen again.
    I know this is difficult, but I ask you all, admins and honest players, to pay extra attention to this.
    And please listen to the players who notice this and inform you.
    There is no place in our beloved game for these scammers.
    If we all keep a close look at this then I'm certain this great and lovely game will be a honest one and will atract a lot of new players
    who will stay in the game and not leave us disappointed after 6 months of playing.
    Together, let's make this a fun game to play
    All of us, admins and players, have our responsibility in that.
    Together we determine how this game should be played.
    Not the cheaters.
    So help us improve this game again, starting by excluding the cheaters for life.
    I love this game too much to let these cheaters players dictate how to play and how to think in this game
    Please help us honest players to improve this game.

• ybeswar,

for the 4 th time:This isn't about players. You can not accuse players in the forum, not even without naming them. You can use a ticket for that and the BitMeUp team will look into it. You will not get information of their investigation, as they can not talk about players because of privacy.

• 1.you don't know who got the blockade for what reason. Administrators and probably people who got blocked know this. and some write here as if they knew everything.

2. this topic would be a discussion about changes in the regulations. Many posts are off topic.

Back to the topic.

I remember how much players wrote. Remove the Russians.they cheat. The game will be better without them. It's better game now ? it's much worse. However, they were avid war fanatics. Players who could not sleep for several nights to fight. I have fought them more than once in the game and we were friends in real life.

I remember the war with the Russians. These were the best moments I had in damoria. When their leaders were blocked, what happened?
    Now there are no great Russian alliances (damoria used to be famous for these alliances) I remember a few blockades to Portuguese leaders. Where are the Portuguese Great Alliances?
    One of the most die-hard nations in the game were Russians and Poles. That's why we often fought.

looking at the current war is very boring. Several players are fighting. do you want such wars? The three largest alliances have made the Union. Don't you think it breaks damoria? many of my friends stopped playing because they were bored. It wasn't these wars anymore.

changes in the game were a plus regarding capability and military strength. This stopped many destroyed players in the game.

many write about the new better damoria. Have you seen the game statistics? how many active players are there? there are no 100,000 players or more. and some write like that. there are really very few players left. many of which play sporadically.

people who write the most hide their personality. this is not about 3 players. it's about a lot more players. The same situation as was the case with the Russians. if damoria is a better game without us Poles then OK. I understand your opinion.

as for the changes in the regulations, I think the best changes were proposed by Seguin Loic (chemilla in forum)

• Juflo so you know This player has broken the rules!!!!
    So better we stop this,and focus for the future!
    Admin take out this players.And him make the fair game! Stop this story! Focus for the future!!!

• Stop dreaming here because certainly many of you are also dishonest and just sketch others or Administrators to do something.You are still writing one by one what is not a subject here at all, it is a waste of time to read because you do not write anything wise.You with your ban permanently, you are mad.If you want to show yourself, write yourself privately and do not write here unnecessarily.And if you have something wise and what can help you change the rules, write and give some suggestions.Of all of you, it is only Loic and Marfru who have something decent and I also stick to them and the principles that Loic proposed are very good principles that could be introduced.Only peace, litter your nonsense.Goodbye