:thumbup:

Hello,

IMO, the limit of castles or troops is and would be a huge mistake. Once you reach the maximum point, players tend to loose interest.

The current parameters almost guarantee that no one could realistically hope to catch up to the top player(s) in troop count even after another decade of playing. (unless there is some ban(s) given to those top players)

Instead, I would have suggested a slower recruit speed at a certain number of castles or when reaching troop count goals. Alternatively, there could be further catch up enhancements for bottom and medium ranked players.

Just my opinion and without any personal goal.

Hi there,

The limitation to castles or troops is and would be a huge mistake in my opinion. Once you hit the max point, players tend to lose interest.

The current parameters almost guarantee that no one can realistically hope to catch up with the top players in troop strength even after another decade of gaming. (unless these top players have been banned)

Instead, I would have suggested a slower recruitment speed at a certain number of keeps or when reaching troop count targets. Alternatively, there could be more catch-up improvements for low- and mid-ranked players.

Just my opinion and no personal goal.

Could be just me, I am confused how that would be considered hugely aggressive.
    But again, could be just how I read his statement which is also very confusing to me on what it means.

Sorry if this is a dumb question; How does someone send you the ticket number?
    Is there an email address I should send it to or a link through the game page or forum?
    Thank you for your help.

How long should a player wait for a ticket to be resolved?
    If not resolved in xx number of days, what should the player do? Send another ticket, write an email, or post in the forum.

Thank you.

Every player plays the way he wants to play this game. And extortion or payment is part of that, according to some players. Also members of your alliance have demanded payment of castles or goods, to send support or help in previous wars. High morale is not to be found in any alliance, only ignorance about what is happening in this game. :P

Thank you for the explanation and your opinions. I too have some ignorance about what is happening in this game! :)

This is already possible. A player who wants to quit the game can use his upgrades, separate building sites, fillings, etc.) in his castles and then have those castles conquered by another player of his choice.

The idea of gifting another player a few construction sites is attractive, but it also opens up the possibility of extorting other players. mafia practices like protection money and that's something that really doesn't belong in this game.

Good points.

As I said it would need some restrictions to avoid exploitations. One possibility is the the player gifted to has to be under a certain rank and limited to a certain number of items. Just an idea for smaller player that want to continue to play the game in a more competitive position. The other limitation could be that it is only for items that can be purchased by any player with cash. (Although I understand it is currently not allowed to purchase items for or give money to other players to purchase)

But gifting a castle is no longer possible unless it s with the dominant alliance. As an example, what ever I would gift would likely be quickly taken by the dominant alliance. That only results in the dominant alliance getting more dominance. Furthermore, in the situation of a the players are stopping while under capitulation, that is not an option.

I 100% agree that the mafia practices do not belong in this game. Such as "give me your golde castles or you will be attacked" or destroyed..

I think it would be great if a player could gift bought items other players before they exit the game.
    Or possibly a way to bequest bought items to others as like an inheritance when a players interest and participation in the game has died.
    There would likely have to be some limitations but I think it would add fun for players that want to continue playing.

I believe he was just joking about Simon and the Russians.
    If cats are used you can not pretend that that you have not destroyed accounts and run players out of the game. I understand more players are leaving the game than any other time in the last 5 years. Once you have been pushed down to the last 10% of active players it is hard to have motivation to continue.

Really sad to see big players teaming up to produce a result that forces so many players to end this game. One alliance in this game will likely run many players from the game in 2022. I do not understand the joy that some players seem to get in destroying years of work of other. No possibility to ever catch up. Who would want that? Sad.

just when I thought I see it all, there is more that makes you shake your heard in wonderment.

unbelie

Just want to let you know the mage bonus for, (at least), the master slots is not always crediting the account. It shows on the log as being used but not in the game. Not a big deal but thought you should know.

we build a troop score, which means that some troops give more points into that score than others ...

so finally, percentages of loses are build up on your highest troopscore and your troopscore at this moment.

regards

Dschibait

Respectfully, what is the reasoning for such a lack of transparency?