Greetings to all honest damorians.

YBESWAR is very right.

I don't want to say how the Damoria team should lead the game. I believe that the team is trying to keep the game fair and do not give information to a third party.
    The team has been trying hard in recent years. The changes do not always suit all players. I, too, met with changes that I didn't like. But I have accepted these changes and I am adapting my playing. There are also new and new events in real life that we have to learn to live with. And so it is in Damoria. Change will come, respect it and keep playing.
    I shouted most at the admins when I saw that the rules were broken, it was proven and the player was not punished! That bothered me the most!

I agree that having multiple accounts for your own benefit is a scam and therefore it is unacceptable for such a player to continue playing !!!
    There are also cases where 2 people from one household play. For example: father and son or husband with wife. Damoria has been able to set up a player with whom you share an IP address for over 10 years.
    No one will find out if he is really a father and a son or just a father and a father.
    Why would my father attack his son?
    The reason will not be that the school son brought 5 of math! :) :) :)

Good idea set gray dot! For players:
    with a shared IP address and players with a crowd. The substitute player cannot hit the represented player or the player with the same IP address.

I think that with the new rules, x 1000 attacks on mercantiles have dropped, because of the loss of resources, it is no longer effective to go to multi-accounts.

If someone breaks the rules he should be punished !!!
    I agree that the Damorians are diminishing. Often it is the players who cheat and do not play fair !!! But in order not to credit all ended accounts to the scammers, there are other reasons why players end the game, such as family, etc.

Penalties should be very hard !!!

A very interesting idea is:
    Create a Blacklist (there will be more work for game administrators)
    Everyone you know has ever made a mistake and learned sounds. (At least it should be.)
    If you make the same mistake twice, you're a jerk.

Therefore, I suggest:
    1. Fraud was discovered for the first time. Warning and mild punishment
    Send game message: You acted against the rules of the game, you are added to the Blacklist. For these and these reasons.
    Deactivate all packages and bonuses for 1-3 months. Not to be robbed of gold for buying packages and bonuses. Purchased packages and bonuses will be activated in 1-3 months for the original working life.
    (For example: I have a package for 12 months and get an alert. Packages will be deactivated for 3 months. After the countdown, all packages and bonuses will be activated for 12 months.)

2. Fraud detected by the same player for the second time. Penalty:
    a) Withdrawal of 50-100% troops
    b) Deactivate all packages and bonuses for 3-6 months. Not to be robbed of gold for buying packages and bonuses. Purchased packages and bonuses will be activated in 3-6 months to their original working hours.

3. Fraud detected by the same player for the third time. Death penalty
    Parnametní zabanování !!! Without any compromise !!!

In case of a very gross violation or a few rules violation in a very short time - no warning, no black list but permanent ban immediately!

I certainly agree that it would be good for all damorie players to send a link to the updated rules. (if you update the rules, always send a link to the game so everyone can make the new changes).
    In general, more information about competitions and their rewards would be appropriate. For example: a zombie hunt I had no idea it was a reward for a mage castle. I believe the admins will work on it. :)

That's about everything towards admins and game editing.

And now for LOICE liars.
    Don't lie here on the forum !!! The top 1 player has not ended for the reasons you provide here.
    The reason was the disgust with the frauds performed by the players of your alliance and they are not punished for these frauds !!!

Jardis

Und wann werden denn eigentlich endlich die ganzen gesperrten Spieler grau oder verschwinden von der Karte? Gibt es da schon eine Vorstellung was mit denen passiert und wann?

I would also wonder what happens to banned players?
    Players with ban and abandoned fortress balldore would be advisable to take admins under one account including the armies currently in the castles.

Return to Sir Baldur
    Then declare the event and give active players the chance to conquer these castles.

I think it would be a very nice event and a lot of people would participate.
    As once when Sir Baldur first came to the world of Damoria.

Jardis

Hello,

How do I run a whisper to a given player?

Any order? For example, "/ w nick" or something like that?

Thanks

Jardis

My opinion on permanently banned players.
    Permanently banned - they are no longer able to return to play.

Even in the old days no bald was. Some are sure to remember.
    And then Lord BALDUR appeared here. He had a large number of castles (Baldur's fortresses). But he was a threat to the servant, so his castle was defended. Now Lord Baldur could return and the golden castles (Baldur's fortress), which are in the banned players, again to possess the armies that are in the castles.

Lord Baldur takes it
    A) Only all Baldura's bets of banned players.
    B) All castles of banned players.

Or let all the castles, including Baldur's forts, be grayed out and leave the castles in the deserted.

This is just a suggestion how to solve the problem.

Certainly the creators of the game will try to engage some forbidden castles in the game.

Jardis