• So can you just make this clear for me please

"in Ecowars Universe you will only find planets where resource production is only available when there are any ressources left at all."

So what does this actually mean? That a planet will have a maximum amount of resources before it is empty? So say you colonise and it has 2 billion resources, once you run out that's it type thing? so the idea is to keep moving around?

• Official Post

So what does this actually mean? That a planet will have a maximum amount of resources before it is empty? So say you colonise and it has 2 billion resources, once you run out that's it type thing? so the idea is to keep moving around?

Yes you are right. There is a limited amount of resources on each planet and those resources will regenerate when the planet is not colonized.

• And what will be if a miner leaves an emty planet, he will loose all his points he had got fo builded mines? Then it's not a game for miners...

Universe Retro - UserID 2006 * Sirius - UserID 51 *Genesis 5 - UserID 47

• I believe that 96% of the players will prefer to be "sitting" on their buildings, built "forever", and not to have to move their planets and build their buildings all the time. But SI-team has decided to test this - let see :)

• Hello.
    Some feedback from me about the Eco Wars serwer.

• Each planet in the universe was assigned with a occurence of pig iron, cryptonite and spice (no planet is like another!)

I dont like it like this. Obserwer is right above. All miners prefer to be in one place forever. Making them like gypsies will do no good i think.
    It would be a quite nice idea i think - to make this like a extra planet's colinized by the Imperial Star Base. Send an ISB with a mission to colonize an planet and make profits from this for some time (Fleeters also will be happy because of extra planet for qiuck fleet action) ISB colonization can be invisible for scaners. Of course normal conized planets would be like in clasic mode. Then it can be something fun for all.

• The way building deconstruction works was modified so it takes less time and resources will be "recycled".

Destruction will cancel building points. How sould i gain ranking points then if i dont want to build to big fleet ?

• The way the merchant assistant works was changed so that it does not have to be purchased as a feature for 30 days but a resource can be exchanged directly for 1 Urplasma.

This is nice, but bad thats there is no clasic merchant. Both of them would be nice.Some will be dissapointed.

• The new ecology assistant helps your planet to regenerate every day.
    • The Interdimensional Transmitter will have a limited availability (just after 2 months! Then only 100 activations per day!)

This is the most important think in this uniwerset that may players not like. This is like Genesis uni - I PAY I AM 1st. If you will leave this like this players with lot money spended on the game will be always on top. Limit from third month rather - 10 activations, from 4-th - 20, 5 th - 30 etc etc. If we want to have a clean rivalization (In SI it was always about the rivalisation when we have a lot of players in unis).

• The Save Assistant now saves with 10% (instead of 30%) in order to save spice.

This is nice.

• The chance of getting an asteroid has been dramatically increased.

Not a bad idea, but i think that the chances should go down after each astro.

• SpaceInvasion is available in the new Ecowars style. You can change at any time via the settings page between the standard "Classic" style or the new SI-Classic style.

This is nice also. Keep it up :)

Also speed of this uni if it ever start's. Miners dont want to end in recyclers after quick attack. They prefer a slow and static invasion than a speed uni.

Regards
    Mariusz025

We're part of a story, part of a tale
    Sometimes beautiful and sometimes ... insane

• I want Universal chat! Does it slow server too much?

I hate to send messages "I'm here and can ef all" when attack comes..
    But now it's some 40s time to make your mind, what you build and make ef before hit :)

I once got to build mine without power to save all other resources..

I know this is test version, but to inform another players in chat, is easier than send personal message..
    When you click and wrote, your planet have been erased, and if attacker has some 10s time to read message :)

I love chat. Old days we had IrcChats but not nowdays.. :(

[edit] Chat is good.. Now I have got answer to my personal message from just one player.. And I have tried to small talk, say I'm online and ef fleet etc.
    This passive the game (don't know right word and don't have time to goole it..) [/edit]

• I like the idea of forging for planets, but at the same time I also like the classic mode of finding a home and staying put and just building mines, having that stable income.

Like Mariusz I would like both, but I don't like the idea of needing ISB's to get permanent planets.

What about incorporating the field concept into permanent planet hunts?

In the regular uni's one has to hunt for a 300+ planet, how about in eco wars one has to hunt for permanent planets instead of high fields? Just make it harder to find them, and restrict the amount of permanent planets each person can have?

Oooo and then one could re-purpose one of the ships we never build into being a 'new' colony type class, and umm with the speed it currently comes with, dang reg colony ships are sooooo slow.

I vote for the Starcruiser.

Make it so that if you want a permanent planet you must use a SC to colonize, if you want an eco uni regular farming planet you would use the reg colony ship.

Edited once, last by ~Duet~ ().

• It`s impossible to play with this system of attack zone. If u want to raid people, u shouldn`t grow up at all, because when u growing, most of players become under protection. Right now i can attack only 15 players, and noone can attack top 1 player at all. Is it interesting game, when u should just build mines and no raiding? To make this uni more playable u should change from 50%-x2, to at least 33%-x3, or better 25%-x4.

• I`m asking for extention attack zones, to make possible attack people with 33% or 25% of actual points.
    Just calculate how many people can attack for example top 1, top10 and top20, and u will see why i asking for this.

• MORE SPICE!!!!!

We really need stationary planets too.

At least 3.

We need at least one stable resource producing planet for the research center, and having 2 more so that we can make use of and enjoy things like MSA and teleporters would be a bonus as well.

But ALL planets NEED MORE SPICE!!!!!!!!

Also if this is to be a speed uni then I would like it slowed down. The Gen uni speed is perfect for me.

Also I would like it noted that "It's just 50 euro" is not just.... For me the price works out to 100Can on average. This is not something that falls under "it's just...." It is a heavy hit to my pocket book. I would like to support the game and I do here and there, but still. It's a hard hit and I have to save up for it.

For those of us who don't have unlimited resources to spend on the game and since it take aprox 40 days to research UR for one month of save flight ..... and during that time one CANNOT research anything else.... :(

I would greatly appreciate it if you could seriously consider for the speed uni's that each uni get 1 UR per day, and upon entering the uni a complimentary save assist for 30 days. This would help out greatly.

I ask for the speed uni's only because to my knowledge there is no SIMaster available that can help with saveflight calculations. With the regular timed uni's I have had no problems with my saveflights because of that website, but with Gen and now Eco...dear lord!

Please consider helping out everyone who plays the speed uni's with being able to afford at least save assist.

• I agree with what is being said about needing more spice available.
    A permanent planet for the main (first planet) would be great.
    Another idea is to increase the recovery value of the "ecology assistant".
    1% is just not enough.

Just my 2cents worth.

Regards

translate.yandex.com

Ich Stimme dem, was gesagt wird, darüber brauchen mehr Würze zur Verfügung.
    Eine permanente Planeten für die wichtigsten (ersten Planeten) wäre toll.
    Eine weitere Idee ist, erhöhen Sie die recovery-Wert der "ökologie-Assistent".
    1% ist einfach nicht genug.

Nur meine 2cents Wert.

Grüße

Edited once, last by Parker ().

• Ecowars, prepare yourself! - event.

The chances of getting 1 disc are to low. 20% for ... 1 piece of disc ?(

It will be very hard to get at all triple production in the time when the event will end.
    I understand that it suposed to be hard to gain a lot of plasma to new uni, but as well to buy any of multiple production will be extremly hard this way with all those proportions.

If enybody compere this to last event (snowballs, pumpkins, gingebreds ...) this is the worst one. :thumbdown:

We're part of a story, part of a tale
    Sometimes beautiful and sometimes ... insane