Hello :)

Started in 2008 summer. My cousine give me a link when i asked does he play any games anymore. And it started then - 23 year then.

The funny thing i was studying then and when it was time to go back after summer break i wanted to put Vaccancy mode and stop i could not dou this due to "ghost fleet" on one of my plantes.

So i played occasionaly from the only place possible then with internet then in the weak - uniwersity library :D and normally around the weekend from my home.

2021 - still in game :D

Question - i will reset my specialization from fleeter lv4 to somethng else.

What will happen to the 4 activated scaner and 3 extra raid planets ?
    They will be automaticlly deleted/dissabled or system will not allow the reset until i will not delete them.
    Or it ill stay the way it is ?

Hello

@Jammer

I feel the same from my point of view. Its good to play SI but after such long time its just borring now to stay several haours just on it - and the most important thing in this game NUMBER OF PLAYERS - is decreesing, or the only ones ingame are old timers.

But i would vote yes for these, exept few things that are more an absurd for me.

Miner and Researcher :

the Galaxy scanner can only be used every 120s - :thumbdown: thats the reason this will not be choosen by a lot of people, for the start you are disabling astro very badlly. Wait for next scan wait ... its takes so long now to play classic unis and you want to expand these times here ? This is really annoing that astro will be limited for such a long time.

Fleeter :

1 additional raid colony (no mines on this planet) - this will be a bonus for a miner for extra slots for event recycle and farming, aswell for somebody who want to play mixed style.

I will choose it and make 2 extra planets what i used this way now - for mining only then if thi is activated.
    It will be more than 10% production bonus that i could have from mining specialization and no scener restrictions.

A Raid-Colony is a planet with the restriction that no mines, fusion plants or storages can be build up - any other building will be available.

What about teleporters ? And charging of them if they are avaliable there ?

regards

Perhaps it would be better to gather all of the "controvercial" rules and make one big votings in game ?
    So you would see how players think about this.

Personally i like the idea that you cant do nothing (except escape flieghts) from moved planet for at least 12 h. GO would have less work then without such strange unnatural actions.

regards

1. It would be nice that players could have a option to use the old graffic's also ? Like it was before.

2. I missing green line - this was always proof that my probe,recycler are on the way on galaxy screen - not central command.

3. Rumble field - ok but maybe it would be nice to make it bigger above the planet ? Maybe if the battle was huge it may be all around the planet not only in one place ? Small isuue.

It like the new design (but i will miss the old one also).
    It works on my laptop faster then the previus one.
    Thank you :)

Hello all.

I was thinking that it would be nice that SI team would add some rules - to our game rules about planet movement and violations about it.
    It would be nice to know officially what is counted as alright and what is not - as this is still not clear to all.

For example: - All actions with planet movement on active players are not alowed. But if it comes to inactives its alright to use this as starategy.

Personally i would prefer there would be a small block (6h ? ) after planet movement and offensive action as well recycle fliegths would be added to inactives also. Its a bit not fair that somebody longer flieght and hit is finalised by a "planet move and fast steal rubble field strategy ".

And what others are thinking about this ?

regards
    Mariusz

If you try to send a spy probe to egg from fleet command it will not fly.
    I know it easier to use galactic window but i wanted to let you know about this.

Can you add a button to the alliance statistic page to reset only one card from all statistics there (egzample: egg hunt)? Now if you reset it there you reset all .

By the way i hope today egg hunt event will restart at midnight not half past :P
    regards

They are enought old to make their decisions for themself ;)

Agree here - this thread suppost to be filed with nice BR. Not small ones.
    But players got different fleet points. For somebody who is small - such limit should not exist here, he is risking his fleet to make his hit - even on innactive.

You have in name of the toppic how big is BR, and if its a inactive - if you dont like to read them - why you just ignore it ?

This is all for a good sence. For one this is battle report is enought good to put it here, for another is bad.

Es war mal ein Nazghullzz_1, der da sein Zuhause gefunden hat in der LDV. Aber er erkannte schnell, dass er nur Kanonenfutter war, so savte er seine Flotte auf ewige Zeiten, und nur seine Kumpels in der LDV wußten, wann sie wieder auftauchen würde... und schon erzählt der Märchenerzähler ein Märchen über eine große gelbe Flotte, dessen KB nie aufgetaucht ist... Hier könnte man ja echt noch von Zufall sprechen. Aber nur zwei Wochen später wiederholte sich die Geschichte, diesmal Ujsoly vs Joker... Es sind immer eure alten Weggefährten, und immer bleiben genau diese KB´s im Nirvana...

Accusation on the board is not permitted. Write to GO if you think they are cheating.

I kicked Nazghullzz_1 in the morning from LDV after 7 days of his inactivnes, he hade only 1 milion fleet points somewhere at that point - if i renember corectlly. I dont know who hit it - maybe someone from LDV maybe not. I have no info about the second case.

If someone is innactive you do not look at his flag and think that if hi is a german player - you cannot hit him, you look for his fleet then, flag is irrelavent.

Wenn ihr schon nur die Hälfte eurer Geschichten postet, dann tut es woanders. Hier gilt schon seit 2016 die Mindestgröße von 500kk Einheiten. Das betrifft alle, euch auch.

that was for DE uni ;) not for INT.
    This is Nexus - there are NO RULES (exept language), of posting Battle report here- this is a fact.

But you guys will write and writte all over about this... and in the end nobody will listen about this... thats our never ending story here on the board :D

gratz bad_arni, hope the next one will be red and bigger.

Small issue, on Accounts - you choose game speeds.
    For Nexus if you type speed 4x (of mines) it always makes the speed of research the same. But in fact it is normal x1. Separate button would be nice here for research.

Escape flight calculator - Sirius uni.
    It would work better if someday you got time and delete all non existing planets from your tool. Every sollar system have now different number of planets there - in other words Dschi deleted some planets randomly on every sollar system almost.

regards :)

I writted some time ago that i think it would be better to separate the flag from ingame language.

So players can choose in their profiles the flag from where they are from all world flags - and that would be displayed in game.

And another place - settings for example from where they can choose tha language of the interface - this would be displayed only for them from now on.

Perhaps a better option to go this way ;)

Small issue about gold market.

Can you made in future simmiliar buttons as 5-10-20 on Gold market when you buy things there ?
    Example: 4 hours reseach time reduction - buy for 5, buy for 10, buy for 20

Its a bit annoing to click click click all over again if you have 150 gold coins and you want to use them all on one thing what cost 5 units of gold.
    Regards

I will writte here - dont forget about announcing Serius uni on FaceBook. Its dead there as i see.
    Maybe we can atract more older users from there ...

Ich werde hier schreiben - vergessen Sie nicht, Serius uni auf FaceBook anzukündigen. Es ist tot, wie ich sehe.
    Vielleicht können wir von hier aus mehr ältere Nutzer anziehen ...

regards

Perhaps you could give in unhabitat planet description give info about the planet temperature ?
    The only place from where players can take this is BaldEagle tool or colonization flieght

Vielleicht könnten Sie in unbewohnter Planetbeschreibung Informationen über die Planetentemperatur geben?
    Der einzige Ort, von dem Spieler dies nehmen können, ist das Bald Eagle-Werkzeug oder der Kolonisationsflug

regards

you've got it wrong way ^^

all reasearch will have normal research times but they are limited to a max time.
    this max time is in the beginning 200 days. and for each lvl of research centre this max time will set down 1day to a minimal max time of 30 days.

so if you have all in all 170 lvl of research centre you can even a lvl 100 tech research in just 30 days

Only if you can afford it :D :D :D Now not the time for reseach will be the problem but the price at some point - i think.

Lot of ideas there are nice there, im not sure about this research, perhaps it would be better to give possibility to research two things in two labs at once instead ... we will see how this wil work in practice anyway :thumbup:

I hope for a lot of players now there :)

The issue here for Dziki that a person managed to transfer his fleet from one of his colonies (without a teleporter) to other planet (in different galaxy as he claims) faster that "31min 15s" and intercept him.

Hi did not hit in in the end, but a question remainded, how this was possible.

The only option that i can personally think is planet transfer and fleet station to next of his planetes with a teleporter.
    All Bald_Eagle tool calculations = more than 30 minuts with Phoenix what we are talking about.

Ticket is in game anyway about this.

Vielleicht könnten Sie eine weitere Reparatur an AKS bug in Betracht ziehen?

AKS Sealth Bomber Attack, nur mit dieser Flotte gemacht. Es ist bis zum Angreifer auf dem Bildschirm des zentralen Bildschirms vissibile. (Es sollte sichtbar sein, wenn 50% der Flugdauer erreicht sind.)

Wenn Sie prüfen, was fliegt, zeigt dies nichts, bis der Angriff mehr als zur Hälfte fliegt.

Auf Astro ist es unsichtbar - so wie es immer sein sollte.

--

Perhaps you could consider to repair one more on AKS bug ?

AKS Sealth Bomber Attack, made only with this kind of fleet. It is vissibile all the way to the attacker on comand central screen. (It shoud be visible after making 50% of flight)

If you will check what is flying - it will show nothing until the attack will fly more than half of way.
    On astro its invisible - like it should all the time.

regards