Hello!

I have problem using save flight assistant by mobile version in Sirius universe by mobile and normal version on my phone.

In mobile version when I click save assistant, it always says "Invalid planet selection" even when I choose different planet.
    Also upper bar is missing. (Where I can select planets.)

When I use Desktop version I miss assistant bar on left side that is in picture from my PC version.

I have tried Lenovo & Sony phones and Chrome, FireFox and Opera browsers and all have same problem.

I have played since the beginning .
    and almost got 13M total point's now.
    I've been over 1 year in vc fashion and never build big fleet, I'm miner.

This speed is just too fast for me, if working at same time.

So I have missed almost all the time for event's, speed unis etc. cause I'm workin at weekends : /

Balance is not right now here ..

I want Universal chat! Does it slow server too much?

I hate to send messages "I'm here and can ef all" when attack comes..
    But now it's some 40s time to make your mind, what you build and make ef before hit :)

I once got to build mine without power to save all other resources..

I know this is test version, but to inform another players in chat, is easier than send personal message..
    When you click and wrote, your planet have been erased, and if attacker has some 10s time to read message :)

I love chat. Old days we had IrcChats but not nowdays.. :(

[edit] Chat is good.. Now I have got answer to my personal message from just one player.. And I have tried to small talk, say I'm online and ef fleet etc.
    This passive the game (don't know right word and don't have time to goole it..) [/edit]