As i see it, rebuild changes are good as for players who play active (interception of the full fleet still hurts but it`s not fatal now) and for players who play passive (now they loose less than earlier).

But i see a problem with reducing amount of rubbles. Yes, it`s absolute logical decision, it`s balancing amount of fleet and etc, but for attacker this change isn`t good as it seems. From POV of attacker every flight is correlation of risk (stable losses and probable losses) and reward. With these changes now the rewards of success are recude in half, yes, probable losses now a little bit less, but attacker still not gonna put himself in a situation, when interception are guaranteed. And attacker still have the same stable losses of spice on flight, and for top fleeters it`s a hundred millions of spice. Every time it`s a decision, build few thousand pheonixes/bs or make 1 flight.

Now fleeter have even less desire to make flights, because most of the flights are still for nothing (most players are still good and don`t let destroy themself easily), and now reward is reduce in half. If u want to make these changes permanently, u have to make flights cheaper. How are u gonna do it, it`s a different topic, but it had to be done just for the balance.

For example, my full fleet (slower ship is starbase) on the closest planet with 10% of the speed shows that it cost 212777 spice. At now i have XX1.122.067 spice, and after i start the fleet on the planet left XX0.970.080. So if calculate that flight costs me 151987 spice.

I do it right now, so u can check it on my account in Nexus.

Maybe it`s offtop, but i don`t want to creat special topic for that. Dschi, can u fix some bugs?

1. All Cyrillic letters/words, that i`m writing in my "Notice" replaced with ????, so i can`t write in Russian there.

2. Calculation of the fuel cost. When i`m saving fleet with starbase for a clothest planet and for example game write, that i would spend 1kk of spice on this flight, but actually i spend about ~700k of spice. Yeah, it`s good, that i spend less, but when i want to catch attacker on my own planet and for example i need, that my spice do not change at all (when storage are full of spice) it`s mission impossible to make that happend now.

I want to open a discussion about problem (at least from my perspective it`s a problem) of the flying cost. When fleet is a small u don`t see that, but when your fleet becoming bigger and bigger u starting to see that. Yeah, u can consider that as crying, but i think many players already face it, when u have fleet, but u don`t use it, because it`s not worth to fly. Because 98% of your flying are for nothing and every fly cost your tens/thousands millions of spice. And i flying on pheonixes the most, can`t imagine how it`s for players with BS`s/stealth bombers.

When u start spending so many resourses for nothing u would come to conclusion, that better not to fly, and build on theese resourses something else (like mines or more fleet - for me one flight with full fleet cost me minimum 4k pheonixes, and every flight i face with the same dilemma, am i ready to loose 4k pheonixes for nothing?). That`s why for me it`s much more intersting to play on "low", because only one limitation for flying is your time, that u spending on the game. And now even if i have time to fly, i don`t do it. That could lead player to the point - that game become boring.

Yeah, u can say that it`s just "crying", and argue that now event give players huge amount of resourses, but still. Resourses are limited, and it doesn`t resolve the problem, just delaying it.

I want to see your opinions of the all players about it (maybe i`m terribly wrong and it`s not a problem at all), and how Team members see this. Now they have statistic of the amount fuel, that players spending on flights. Maybe u should add to the game some research/building, that will decrease amount of the spice, or reduce it directly for all.

Maybe make waiting of 17 march a bit more interesting and start event with rubbles just for one weak? We wait this fusion for a long time and it`s just keep delaying and delaying.

Why it's just 5 spy probes per 1 player? As I think for the one player it's not enough. Before important battle I always sent spy probes, so in the last 1 minute they comes every 5-6 seconds, so I could see changes on scans. But now for me it will be only 1 spy probe every 12 seconds, and it's huge time for me. Maybe u should increase amount from 5 to 10?

Why should common player (especially if scans only from 1 player), who are not abuse the system, suffer from this change?

Mariusz

As i remember this system exist but doesn`t work, because we don`t have enough people for that. In old BP times new players started in 2 and even 3 galaxy (it was in old RU uni, in other unis maybe some players started even in 4, i don`t know).

For now if player started not in 1 galaxy he had only one option to play - mining. For him it will be harder to farm inactive players, so he would be in worse position than player started in 1 galaxy.

Ofc if we will have 800+ new players at once this system actually start working, but where we find that amount?

I agree with paula, that u should think about reducing amount of galaxies. When it was more than 2k players in uni that amount was good, but be realistiс, we won`t have that amount of players anymore. As i think u should make new vote about it.

Why decided not to do any compensation for players from RU? Others have more than half of year advantage and Players from my uni just weaker than players from DE/INT, u can see that by their points, especcially big abyss in buildings and researches.

And one more question, what happend with previous violations? It will be "fresh list" to everyone or old violations would still determine new punishment?

Why u want position new uni as DE uni? Why not international uni? U might lost new non-german players (because new players might think that`s only for german-speak players), and don`t want to play there, because of it. If u want to bring as much players as u can, u should thinking wider and don`t focus on some group.

My proposial count on players, who start much later then others and give them chance to be a bit closer to top`s. U can make that accelerate will work only from minus 2 of maximum (for example if maximum is 20, accelerate work only for research 17 to 18 and lower, it`s just numbers, u can correct them as u want) And if u connect my proposial with alliance, it make sence, so that not everyone in uni would have this accelerate, but only members of your alliance. And everyone wants that his coallies should be strong. Ofc u need to exclude abuses, so that accelerate works only if u are in alliance (so that move to alliance just to start research and then left will not work).

Players with big researches will still have advantage, but not as big, as it now. If u want to bring new players to old uni`s u had to do smthing with researches and my proposal could be solution

From my perspective problem with researches could be solved simplier. From each level, that lower than maximum in the uni time should reduce in 5% (and this percent should be limited, for example maximum 25%, but all numbers could change for balance).

For example, we have maximum 20 level of smthng. If u want research from 19 to 20 it will be no bonus, if u want to research from 18 to 19 it will be cost 5% less time, as it should be originally, from 17 to 18 it will be 10% and etc until maximum of 25%.

As u can see it will help players with lower research catch up top`s for a bit.

Or that tech bonus could connect with Alliance (not top research of the uni, but top research of clan members)