Me too :(

For Retro....:

An error occurred during the loading process!

I can get into Nexus........

But not Gen or Endless:
    An error occurred.
    Sorry, the page you are looking for is currently unavailable.
    Please try again later.
    If you are the system administrator of this resource then you should checkthe error log for details.
    Faithfully yours, nginx.

**************************************************************************************************************************
    Update...

Still locked out of Retro. the others are letting me in, but but but...

I need Retro!

Update..........................................

Still locked out of Retro and I've got fleets coming in..... :(

Are you having a problem right now? Because I'm having one.

It has taken me more than 30 minutes to get in *anywhere* and at that point all I've been trying to do for the last 20....that's right TWENTY minutes is EF with the ASSISTANT.

What in hells bells.....

Why? All I wanted to do was play and now...I have to settle for the 20 friggen minutes I got to scream bloody blue murder at my comp while trying to get all fleets into EF!!!!
    What went wrong???

* I had no problem mucking about or going to other sites Facebook etc... this was just you...

Retro: User ID: 1897
    INT: User ID: 2181

I have a new question...

For those of us who will not be moving planets from GeN to Retro what will happen to accumulated Uni urplasma?

Will it go directly to our global account or to specifically the Retro Uni account?

Also side query...

I have noticed that each day that I log into Gen I am receiving 10 urplasma. Will this daily allotment continue and will we be able to direct it to a specific Uni?

I have been trying to direct mine for the last few days to INT, but I haven't had any luck...
    Am I not suppose to be able to?

I ask because I was under the impression all players were given a daily log in bonus of 10 and where it went was determined by which Uni one logs into first if playing multiple Unis at one time.

Forgive me but...

How does documenting your efficiency at mastering GLOTR have any relevancy in this thread?

Props to you though, your resiliency is astounding and quite commendable :)

no; you retro account keeps like it is;
    I didnt check your accounts; but you think that you dont't have more points in genesis as in retro?

I have far more points in GeN than Retro, but I also have a sweet spot for my Retro account and for that reason, regardless of loss of points, I would much prefer to keep my Retro account as is.

I already have a few planets in retro and I like them and wish to keep them.

Am I obligated to move planets from Gen?

I have 9 planets in Retro and 18 in Gen(1 purchased).

Second question...

If I am not obligated to move all planets is there an option to move a portion of my Gen planets to make up the Retro allotment?

I cannot get back in!!!

I was in, log ion worked, then you wiped me from everything...

WHY??????????????????//

And what is this?

This is what I get trying to log back in....

AHHHHH I can't evn copy the code......

Ok, some how... I don't know how or how long this will last but now my log in is directing me right in pass the password screen...

Oh hell I hope this stays put.

Ok, so I called my provider...

And he helped me get the google DNS.

So far so good.

After 20-3- minutes of being completely locked out, I at least got back in.

Now try try the transmitter.

God I so hope I don't get booted again. The mitter is a bad bad bad bad spot.

One click and your out.

As much as I really like the x5 clicks you've given us... dear lord.

When trying to log in just once is bad...oh hell.."dear lord" becomes an understatement.

Woot, so far so good... but

408 colony ships...? At this point in time in Gen....WTF?

Now to try opening up multiple unis at the same time...

wish me luck......

YES!

so far so good.

Not only have I gotten the blue page 3x's in a row, but all three tabs9uni's) are open and and 10 more clicks of the mitter didn't boot me!

WOOT!

Oh boy I hope this google thingy dns holds.

ARGH!.

I am clicking and clicking and clicking and trying every link I can find...

404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404

I have no idea what a TOR browser is.....

Why am I now getting a half and half?

One half of the menu in 404 and the other the game?????

Well I keep getting half and half but at least I'm in... for now.

But the pictures are screwed up and if I click on anything one half of my screen goes 404. Either the main flight page section or the menu at the side.....

If it's the flights I have a hope in hell of getting the flights back, but if it's the menu that goes belly up I am logged back out and stuck playing 404 bloody 404. AGAIN!

Ok so ..update....

A little better, but still....

GRRRRRR ARGH!!!!!!! GRRRRRRR.........

And then along came right now....

See I was building something and there was like 2 minutes left on the clock.

So leaving the screen open I wandered off to the kitchen put on a cup of coffee, wandered back to build something new...

But!

404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR ARGH!!!!!!!!!!! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.

I am NOT getting the blue page or back in!!!!!!!!!!!

This is ANNOYING!!!!!!!

I have now decided that I HATE the purple page.

I just tried all three links...and the first two listed got me the purple page and the last got me the new blue log in....

With the purple page it's still hit and miss with the 404. I get in to one but not the other then ...

Sigh.

I'm in VM, better safe than sorry......

So I just closed my browser and cleaned the cache via CC cleaner and logged into the w1 link, I bookmarked just before closing my browser, and I have gotten ...again :( .... the purple startup page...

and....

404 not found.

Grrrrr... grumble.... grrrr.......

I just right clicked 'Open new Tab' on all three links above and got the purple page for each of them. I did get the blue page for the last one minutes before...

From that purple page getting into my chosen uni is hit and miss. I get far more 404's than in though.
    I have 5 active uni's (2 now in VM), and I've never encountered a problem opening *all* of them up at one time before, let alone just 1. And right now I am just trying to get 1 to open up on command. But there seems to be no stability, it's totally hit and miss. I get in, I don't, I get in, I don't... Round and round the 404 I go....

And getting that new blue page is even rarer than just getting into one uni!

I think I'm totally screwed.

I'm going to pop my active uni into VM and just keep logging in over the next few days and hope the problem clears it's self up.

This so sucks.

I have a friend who's into comps as much as you guys, if he drops by I'll see if he can have a look, and maybe even try the google DNS thing if my log in problems haven't cleared up by then.

Out of curiosity those few of us who are still encountering log in problems are we all in North America or scattered around the globe.

And just so that I'm clear, when using the spaceinvasion bitmeup link provided on page 1 of this thread should I be getting the new blue log in page or the brownish bitme page covered in the 1's and 0's?

I am going round and round again.

I have tried to get into the game via 3 different links.

The old link, the link attached to this board and the new link provided above.

I get the BitMe screen with all my active uni's listed and the word 'play' right next to them, but when I click 'play' all I get is 404!!!!

I am rarely getting the new pretty blue animated log in screen......

I was in and for hours, but I had to clear my cache and now I can't get back in!!!!

Why does this have to be so complicated?????? :(