• Hey guys,

good decision with new update.
    it works from now on?
    it works for acutal running attacks, started before 10.00 today morning or from now the moment you made the announcement?

thanks for answer and the fair and realistic modifications for fight and fun. :)

F1R3W4LL

• Yep, I do like the new update as well! But it would be nice if we could know the value "jumps" of the wall above level 50. :)

Making the wall weaker for a contested castle is a good idea as well, but is -95% not a bit too much? :)

• Official Post

@Krypt0n1te
    all running attacks will work. There are only 2 cases where an attack wasn't executed: attack proteciton or if a player enters capitulation

@-araluen-
    we look into many cases and we saw many times that players raise up the wall and no one can handle this. With this the wall is still important but not the main functionallity.

if we got more numbers here we can also adjust this :)

• I don't wanna sound rude, but you need to work on your English communication then. You said in the damoria mail this: "There are value “jumps” from the step range 1-20, 21-50 and over 50."

You just stated that there are only jumps at lvl 21 and 51. Why do you mail us that there are over lvl 50 some jumps as well?
    Step range 1-20 means that at lvl 21 there is a jump, 21-50 means another jump at lvl 51, and over 50 we schould just forget then?

If we have to try out what you are trying to say to see we understood you correctly... well ehm, let me just put it this way; that's not very professional. ;)

• Some years ago the possibility of moving the main castle was implemented in the game, this was done as a defensive measure, that is, for those players who were attacked they could move their main one to some farther place and thus avoid attacks; a means of protecting the weakest.

Now they change again and whoever moves their main castle will not be able to carry out attacks in 24 hours and my question:

Nor can I receive attacks?
    Has this been taken into account? or just because two or three players have complained about this is limited to the fact that the one who moves his main can not attack and if he receives attacks?

Thank you for your answers

• you can still get attacks.

this is implemented because of stratgies that you can overwhelm someone in one night.
    We don't want this suprise attack option. The defense option (to jump away from an opponent) is ok like it is.

Ok thanks for your answer.

But I do not think that it is good, I could agree that if a player moves his main one he can not attack in 24 hours, but at the same time he can not be attacked in those 24 hours, it is just and balanced now that we are implementing rules to balance the game.

• Official Post

the defense way isn't such hard as the offensive one - didn't you think so?

if you jump to your opps and instantly catch up many castles over night - its harder (and thats why we adjust this) as that you jump away.

I only see 2 cases where player using this:
    - offensive - anyone call this players multies after there jumps
    - defensive - but there the player is jumping in there own (or new) alliance area. There is this kind of protection not such needed (i think so)

but if there are more cases, or hints here - yes we also could implement this.

• esas opciones son validas, ahora quita el restringir solo un salto .. una vez que un jugador quiere mover su castillo principal paga oro y a moverse de nuevo ...

@Dschibait , basically i agree wiyt you
    even if there are some nuances, like jumps of players in a group, but even here it would be either by attack or by defense

w1 can only be moved once
    w2 already works with doubling cost with every jump
    w2 I used it a lot as an attack, especially on groups of gray castles but also in war
    I used it also as a defense, to protect my castles
    but the 2 players who jumped, one is with the new rules out of my range of attack, therefore inoffensive
    the other capitulated the other day
    I personally think that an important weapon like the jump must be used for defense (personal or other players) and only one jump is enough to empower the players in choosing weapons and strategies
    because in my opinion those who jump in the attack do not always think that the target can react and from a prey can become predator
    and for a fair and correct game the strategic mistakes should not be helped by the game itself :)

• Official Post

you could buy a non-attacking mode for one castle this way on w2 ... so yes the normal defensive way is still possible like before - but i think that protecting with a non-attacking mode for 24hours is too strong.

btw: i remove any of saurons posts... This is a english thread, anyone wrote here in english. Its a rly dis-respect that he writes in spain(?) ... if i allow this to him, anyone can write here in any language? So im always on google translate... btw, i didn't understand his posts at all.

• yes, translator is essential but sometimes it is difficult to understand well
    perhaps sometimes it is better to put double language, its own and English translation
    I do not understand "you could buy a non-attacking mode for one castle this way on w2"
    i understood : in w2 you can still buy protection for a (generic) castle ...
    ... but I can't find it :)
    however 24 hours of blocking of the attacks are many if the player jumps in defense of his castles or castles of companions
    perhaps it is possible to immediately attack the disputed castles?

btw, from what I understand, Sauron would like in w1 possible to implement the possibility of jumping

• hello and sorry for writing in the most spoken language in the world ...
    The truth is that I propose to have the opportunity to give more than one jump.
    I do not like that jump and surprise your enemy in the middle of the night, I propose if you jump a week without being able to attack and be attacked, in this way you will not use it to attack because you would not interezaria this option of waiting. can rubicar your castle in case of defense and the option to relocate the secondary, the castles conquered after 14 days could also be relocated, another issue the wall the day of the update that same morning conquer a castle, climbed the wall with a lot of gold so that it had protection and after a few minutes you take away 95% of force, now how do I recover the gold spent on that wall? ... if in a matter of minutes you update, there is not too much delay in the fields for the Senate and wall. I wait at least 180, 200 fields for this update to work

regards

• In the real middle ages I remember that it was not possible to jump with a castle :P

I did not see it in any movie.

Please switch off the option :P

Regards
    Phil

ID 255 in World 1 Damoria
    ID 171 in World 2 Damoria

Ein Bier ist kein Bier.
    Wer zwei trinkt, kann auch drei trinken.
    Nach drei Bier, hol ich mir doch noch ein Viertes.
    Ach komm, was ist schon ein Sixpack.
    Hmm der leere Kasten ist mein Kopfkissen.
    Heute kauf ich mir eine Brauerei.

• In the medieval age you could also attack your enemies and whoever attacked you... now apparently they can attack you and you can only look at how castles get taken away from you.

• I was kidding. Maybe above is for protection purposes from early Damoria stages...

Green, yellow, redpoints:

I am not quite sure why sometimes I can attack all castles of a weaker enemy( all green) and another one not.

The account is three times weaker and I can attack all castles...

Dschibait I think at the moment is it possible to attack all players in ToP 50 of military rank "OR" top 50 of points?

The player is three times weaker in military but he is in top 50 of points

ID 255 in World 1 Damoria
    ID 171 in World 2 Damoria

Ein Bier ist kein Bier.
    Wer zwei trinkt, kann auch drei trinken.
    Nach drei Bier, hol ich mir doch noch ein Viertes.
    Ach komm, was ist schon ein Sixpack.
    Hmm der leere Kasten ist mein Kopfkissen.
    Heute kauf ich mir eine Brauerei.

• Official Post

top 50 of military and points (castle) ranking.

Urotsukidoji

seems like you don't want to understand this update... you can attack the castles which are taked over from you.

we could think about that you can attack them on all castles. So if someone takes a castle from you you can attack them anywhere.
    But again and again bringing no ideas what we can change isnt helpful but i think you need to talk wiht that 400 players who will leave damoria in the next days.