• yes vanmorris you can take your castles back. Within 14 days it is possible for everyone and if it is longer ago you can get friends who can attack the castles let them attack and conquer, after they conquered once you can again attack. But just to know many jg player will not loose the castles and if they loose them they raise it down before and don't give them to the enemy. and this they could do with or without update with the castles they already conquered 14 days ago.

• This discussion leads to no where. Yes br was under attack, yes we had a lot of inactive players.
    Yes we did loose a lot in an unequal fight.
    Inactive players are in all allies.

Maybe this was because of the game was locked for half a year.

Still we got to hand it to you, you are trying to make changes and to push the game forewards, but you shouldn't do this in the current war. With all problems, postphone everyting and let us finish this fight.
    Let us fight back untill it kills us!!

It looks like you have been listening a lot at jendrez and all his "friends"...... How sure are you that this is the opinion of the majority? Too bad you cannot follow the real conversations.

As vanmorris pointed out, we were attacked by a lot of players at once. This was not an equal fight. Les templiers, hotheads, jg group, the polish, wolfpack. All attacked us. Yes a lot of castles were taken easy for inactive players and hard to defend castles far away.

I cannot help from thinking jg group has more influence and information as most others have. This is not good!

• after all, every change gives pluses and minuses to all the alliances. I do not know why you are afraid of equal fights.
    since Nato and LGH joined the war, BR did nothing in this war.
    Only writing on the forum is good for BR.

the changes are clearly intended to help weaker players defend against big players. That was a big problem for you. It's always something you do not like.

We somehow do not complain about the fact that we are attacked by two much larger alliances.

this server was created from 2014. we had a great war with the Russians. We've lost a lot of troops. You have never fought since 2014. Have you had little time to prepare for war? Damoria is not just a farmerama and crying.

• I think we should just continue with fights as soon as possible.

The best would be that the war never ends here so all of us have fun and stay in the game

ID 255 in World 1 Damoria
    ID 171 in World 2 Damoria

Ein Bier ist kein Bier.
    Wer zwei trinkt, kann auch drei trinken.
    Nach drei Bier, hol ich mir doch noch ein Viertes.
    Ach komm, was ist schon ein Sixpack.
    Hmm der leere Kasten ist mein Kopfkissen.
    Heute kauf ich mir eine Brauerei.

• personally I think that 14 days are too many, for the contestation of the castles conquered,
    7 days should be enough to elaborate and implement good plans to get back what was lost, considering after 48 hours possible demolition, and if the castle too far, maybe it was the case of not having ...
    however, being able to freely attack for a limited period of time the castles taken by someone is a good mediation between how we should play and how we can try to balance a game that is often called inappropriately unfair
    then, if we want to complain, well this will always be, I fear
    but I think it would be better to invest time and energy in trying to study, implement good strategies and real collaborations in the game

• How long does it take the military ranking to adapt to changes? When i build some extra levels of military building or lost a castle when will this show in ranking?

• Official Post

It is a pointless rule, the essence of Damoria has been completely lost :(

this is a special case whis is a bit too long for this feature. So in next battles you will see that you can attack any of the conquered castles.
    BTW: you are one of our biggest players. Do you think that you should bring some more feelings, bring more impressions or ideas as "this is pointless rule" ?

personally I think that 14 days are too many, for the contestation of the castles conquered,
    7 days should be enough to elaborate and implement good plans to get back what was lost, considering after 48 hours possible demolition, and if the castle too far, maybe it was the case of not having ...
    however, being able to freely attack for a limited period of time the castles taken by someone is a good mediation between how we should play and how we can try to balance a game that is often called inappropriately unfair
    then, if we want to complain, well this will always be, I fear
    but I think it would be better to invest time and energy in trying to study, implement good strategies and real collaborations in the game

Its a first dev step of this feature. We already had changed many things here and if you bring ideas how this could adapt to your play / the style of damoria or bring a better "feeling" at all - sure we will still adjust it :)
    We are not sure about the conquer time (14days or 7days) first we was at 7days. But because of this war and many feedback here we decieded to go for this 14days because many players are able to get there castles back or can attack some players from last days who got castles from friends.

How long does it take the military ranking to adapt to changes? When i build some extra levels of military building or lost a castle when will this show in ranking?

1hour... we will see if this is too long that we will do it each minute or 5mins or so.

• 1hour... we will see if this is too long that we will do it each minute or 5mins or so.

Thank you for the quick answer. I think 1 hour is fine. If it is in 5 minutes you can prevent someone sending more attacks by direct building/ demolish levels or demolish some castles. Would be fun for 1x, but will kill the game if every time you start sending attacks the player moves above or below your attack points.

• Lost a lot of my castles to JG group because I was on holiday last 2 weeks. My vs was so busy with defending, he completely forgot my account. Last week we made plans to strategic fight back, but now due to the update I am the only one who can attack him back. The fun of the game was to attack a bigger player with the help of your (also not big enough) friends and to combine it to an interesting fight. With this update this is not possible anymore.

Would it be a good idea to put a holiday mode on an account?

For me.... Game pleasure is almost over.

• this is a special case whis is a bit too long for this feature. So in next battles you will see that you can attack any of the conquered castles.BTW: you are one of our biggest players. Do you think that you should bring some more feelings, bring more impressions or ideas as "this is pointless rule" ?

I'm sorry to haven't contributed more ideas at that moment, I put my hands on my head and until now I haven't been able to go down.

I explain... to see if it's understood:

What is the essence of Damoria as I see it?

In this game there have always been stronger and weaker players, it isn't something new this last month that had to be resolved urgently with such profound and advantageous changes for the team that was losing (I still want to think it was an coincidence, I think I'm one of the few who still sees it as a coincidence, until now, when other alliances were losing, Damoria's team had not been seen working so hard to save the losers so quickly). Those great players have often destroyed to weak players, other times those weaker players have joined more players and have finished with that stronger player.

A weak player when attacked by a great player needs his alliance, his alliance gives him protection, attacks his enemy, helps him with troops, raw materials, lending or giving him castles if he has lost everything, in general an alliance in which all of them help each other, in the end it prevails over the rest, where they only look for their own good and their companions do not matter.

Before, a player was attacked 2 or 3 days away, and maybe you conquered a castle, probably being away, he or his teammates took him away immediately, but you had the opportunity to take revenge on those players who were preventing that you making that conquest. In short, to play the war, if I remember right at the beginning, Damoria was created as a war game.

Now it is impossible to low the walls for 90% of the players, you must divide your forces in attacks of up to 10 different castles to ensure a conquest, as if it were not difficult to divide our forces into 5. You can only attack A very limited range of players with your potential. If after all these adversities, for an casuality, you can conquer a castle (divine miracle), his friends can easily reconquer the castle and you can only attack that castle again with a 0.00000000000001% chance of conquering them and without being able to attack the others players are preventing it.

If this were not enough, the big players are punished simply for being so, we can not conquer castles because they simply put us limit (coincidentally, there are great players who benefit again), if we decide to have a strong battle, with great losses, we can not cure the troops; if other players take your castles, can not recover them because you have simply exceeded the limit; you can only attack 20 or 30 players in all the game; if you decide to demolish a castle it lose almost their total value in raw materials; the materials that rob to your enemy in an attack don't even allow you to buy new arrows to the archers you sent; if you want the market to serve, you have to spend gold; if you want to build troops in 31 castles in automatically, you have to spend gold; if you want to grow in a few days, which has cost us years, you have to spend gold; if you want to increase your army magically, you have to spend gold. Honestly, I enjoy watching, in the 50 best military players, players who a few months ago were banned by the traps and erased their entire army. Before, you had troops based on work and time. Now, you have many troops based on Visa or Master Card (now that I think about it, it continues to benefit the same players), the click limit for a quick recruitment is limited to 1,000, players that need more than 1,000 clicks to pass all his castles are punished again (I don't discard that soon this limit can be increased with another additional expense of gold, in the end I will think that now the Visa is reward to be big and not the effort)... and a long etcetera that I prefer don't think or my hands will inevitably return to my head.

Are you still thinking that Damoria has not lost its essence?

• all of us want to play damara. But you should also take into account that maintaining servers, maintenance costs.
    somehow you have to earn a server maintenance.
    This is a strategy game so it's not " pay to win "

• all of us want to play damara. But you should also take into account that maintaining servers, maintenance costs.

Really?
    If you don't use any strategy but just a big bank account, it doesn't matter what you do.
    If you lose troops you just buy new ones.
    And that should not be possible... (or at least limited!)

Dawid please... do not make us laugh, we all know what it cost to maintain an account in Damoria, and in recent months the costs have risen exponentially.
    And most worrying... the factor of difencia of growth in troops and score of those who spend little money and those who spend huge amounts of money is abysmal.
    I repeat my statement... players who had nothing in score or troops a few months ago, because the Damoria team itself erased them, they are now in the top 50 power.

Explain to a player who has been saving troops for more than 10 years and growing at a good pace, that the game allows any rich man to overtake him from night to day.

Again I repeat that that was not the essence of Damoria, the difference factor was minimal, and spend money or not in the game, if you wanted to have a large account or a large army involved a lot of effort, and I do not mean economically as it is now.

• Official Post

Really?If you don't use any strategy but just a big bank account, it doesn't matter what you do.
    If you lose troops you just buy new ones.
    And that should not be possible... (or at least limited!)

it is limited... You have a increasement in gold price after each time you bought mage spins.

Yes we bring some new things and yeah rly, it costs money to do server updates, bring new features (which also costs new server performance) and finally bring dev time in damoria.

If you want to get money after a work month ... why i don't should get this?