What a shame it is that this wonderful game is being now killed by the biggest players and Alliances.
    Why is it allowed for the Alliances of NATO and LGH to decide what is the right way of playing the game and what is not?
    These Alliances decide that they do not want Damoria to be a war game anymore and it become sa game for farmers only ......those who do not wish to fit in with this are to be destroyed.
    Say goodbye to the game

as much as you are our enemy at the moment you do have a point. It would have been an equal fight, when only jg group would have attacked us. You would have attacked us and our inactive players, we would have done the same. But with all the attacks, it was not doable.

But allies are also too big.

We are not sure what would be best and maybe this world is coming to an end.
    Maybe start a new one with priviledges based on end rank in the old world.

Maybe introduce worlds that only run 12 month and than reset and give priviledges based on end rank.

This discussion leads to no where. Yes br was under attack, yes we had a lot of inactive players.
    Yes we did loose a lot in an unequal fight.
    Inactive players are in all allies.

Maybe this was because of the game was locked for half a year.

Still we got to hand it to you, you are trying to make changes and to push the game forewards, but you shouldn't do this in the current war. With all problems, postphone everyting and let us finish this fight.
    Let us fight back untill it kills us!!

It looks like you have been listening a lot at jendrez and all his "friends"...... How sure are you that this is the opinion of the majority? Too bad you cannot follow the real conversations.

As vanmorris pointed out, we were attacked by a lot of players at once. This was not an equal fight. Les templiers, hotheads, jg group, the polish, wolfpack. All attacked us. Yes a lot of castles were taken easy for inactive players and hard to defend castles far away.

I cannot help from thinking jg group has more influence and information as most others have. This is not good!

Back on topic.

These rules have been introduced during a big war. Castles were taken by attackers and we now have no possibility to get back at them.
    Furthermore you want to have an equal battle, but the one who is telling you these rules are great, started the current war and attacked players with a force that was 6-7 times bigger than that ally.

I only hear unsatisfied players all around me. Please postphone this update and let us fight.

we had react on your suggestions ...

with the last changes we offer you the oppertunity to get all conquered castles from last 14 days.

hope this is a step to show you that we recongnize your feelings

dschibait: this looks nice, but with what settings for senators? The old settings or new setting for us as a attacker to get back lost castles?
    In case of the new setting this makes no sense. We first have to build up senate and demolish something else to have enough building places. This will take months.
    As I read your email, only the one lost the castle can regain the castle. Why not a friend? This was possible in the past.

Please postphone the complete update.

good job !

I think that now the balance of the game will improve significantly. there will be more even fights.

good job !

I think that now the balance of the game will improve significantly. there will be more even fights.

I rest my case!!!!. We all know jendrez has a lot of multiple accounts and bought accounts a while back. I expect a least andrezdragan and darioboss are accounts from jendrez.
    Jendrez spends a lot of money in the game. Just like seguinloc. They to told us they train 80 miljoen a day. That is a lot if you look at the possibilities including premium package. We expect they buy daily additional spells from the magician.
    All resent updates involve money. Why do you not understand: we do not want to spend money and you cannot force us to spend money. But update after update makes the difference between not paying players and paying players bigger.

This is my first post on this forum and it could also be the last.

As you know there is a war going on. Due to this update: Castles I lost yesterday cannot be retaken be me, because my attacker is too small. This is really sick.

You cannot change the rules when you are in the middle of a strategic fight.

i saw a lot of strange battle reports of JG Group the last few day. With this update I have the feeling they knew about this update and used it to prevent players from attacking them and keeping the castles they won in the war.

Well done bitmeup. The game is now completely finished.