• Are you drunk or are you just talking out of your back end?
    You sit there and accuse the biggest players and alliances of destroying the game yet you'd want them to sit in on a global council that every alliance votes on? That is the dumbest thing I've seen posted on game forums to date. You should be thankful because as much as this top union could've easily destroyed the game by decimating every other alliance and player, it has sat back and watched everyone grow so in a way, has it not saved the game?

I've seen threads started that has called members of the top alliance multi's and exploiters, heard people say that they're destroying the game, etc. etc.

The biggest are the biggest for a reason, they're on top because they've worked their way up just like everyone has to. Too bad nothing's just handed out.

Wish I was drunk because then the weekend already started.
    I think you don't understand. And by calling someone drunk or claiming that someone is talking out of their backend is a good way to start a conversation. Better to ask questions first. But hey, maybe that's the way you like to communicate.

I don't want a council where every alliance is working together, but a council to talk about how to save this game. And maybe it is good that the developers of the game will be included as well, like araluen sugested. All together we should make this work.

And to comment on your reason why the biggest are the biggest.
    That is not entirely true. Yes players became big because of hard work and winning battles. But that not entirely the case.
    - A lot of players did not participate in any war the last few years. That is a very big reason why they have lots more troops then others who are fighting.
    - NATO has been a big alliance and with every player that quits, castles got devided. So free castles.
    - Playing farmerama is a way to grow without losing troops and grow, and grow.
    All reasons that it has nothing to do with skills.

And not whiping out every alliance when they where little is a little of saving the game. And nothing but normal. If this would have happend, there would be 3 alliances left, and no war and no need to build troops, because everybody is save.

But with all the bonds and pacts it is not saving at all.

• BigPoint did try something years ago where they tried to make PvP more balanced by making it so you could only fight other people with around the same troop strength as you, I think it was within about a 10 - 25% range. The idea was decent but it failed miserably and I can only imagine how full their inbox was because after they implemented it one alliance declared war on the entire server to prove that it didn't work and the biggest players were still able to attack smaller and weaker players simply by dropping their troop strength. The protection they implemented was removed within a couple of days of being introduced.

That's why we have to get the game developers and the players arround the same table so there won't be any mistakes.
    What we can do as well is implementing the rules ourselves and hand it out to BigPoint. If they don't wanna do it we will have to register it ourself in excel and just play it fair. :)

• there is no bigpoint ... and game devs / the team is reading this here also.

We already had an 3Mill and 10% rule in the game...
    So based on this, this isn't a problem at all.

Ehm yes, BitMeUp I mean :S
    I'm not talking about protecting new players here, I'm talking about making a system for a fair war proces. ;)

• You did bash a friend of mine when you said that he was destroying the game so I'm not inclined to show a lot of respect to someone that bashes my friends. If you'd like respect, I ask that you show it, it's a reasonable thing to ask.

I do happen to know some of the members in NATO pretty well, I was once their alliance leader, some others, I was a long time ally. I've seen them war and grow, wars helped them grow into the giants they are today. I know some of them grew much faster during wars, especially compared to playing farmerama as it's called, I grew rapidly during the wars, my empire was paid for with the blood of my enemies which were numerous.

I know the end result of going into endless and countless wars, I've seen it first hand and I'd prefer to not see it again, especially now that Damoria doesn't have a steady flow of new players.

• i also didn't talk about newbies protection.. i only said that this function u want is already impelemented (not 25% - its only 10%)

How can you even say that the function I want is already implemented in the game? The function we now have is only player based which is (sorry for this) kinda stupid since everybody is in an alliance.
    I'm talking about a system where it is possible to start a war officialy on paper with some rules (programming by devs) that I stated above. The 10% protection is not even coming close to what I'm trying to say.

• Official Post

i didnt talked about your idea ... your idea wasnt such good ... to many options to break this out by adding tousends of small players to get a bad average or if you dont go for average anyone can go out of war range by dont joining an alliance or creating a 1men alliance...

i talked about the 25% attack range by @Lord Dragon
    maybe it is failed at bigpoint times; but i didn't get why someone should drop there troop strainght?

• i didnt talked about your idea ... your idea wasnt such good ... to many options to break this out by adding tousends of small players to get a bad average or if you dont go for average anyone can go out of war range by dont joining an alliance or creating a 1men alliance...

i talked about the 25% attack range by @Lord Dragon
    maybe it is failed at bigpoint times; but i didn't get why someone should drop there troop strainght?

The way BigPoint had it set up was by troop strength.

------------------------------- Deleted due to work around being exposed.

• i didnt talked about your idea ... your idea wasnt such good ... to many options to break this out by adding tousends of small players to get a bad average or if you dont go for average anyone can go out of war range by dont joining an alliance or creating a 1men alliance...

Then we can add the function that when a war is declared, it is impossible to leave your alliance. That schouldn't be too hard to program. :)
    And talking about adding a thousand players... ehm, I don't think we even have half that are active in this game so that is kinda irrelevant. ;)

• I left you a work around for the attack protection in your private messages, Dschibait.

I won't go blabbing how to get around it but maybe you can brain storm a little and see if it can be improved based off of how the work around works.

• Sorry das ich Deutsch schreibe aber mein Englisch ist nicht perfekt.

Das Problem liegt hier nicht am Spielsystem, da wurde schon einige verbessert zum positiven( Kapitulation 10% Klausel ect..)

Das Problem sind wirklich das alle Allianzen Bündnisse haben und so nie ein richtiger Krieg statt finden kann, ob nun fair oder unfair. Es geht einfach nicht irgendwie Krieg zu führen. Man kann auch mit taktik oder gutes zusammen Spiel in der Ally was gewinnen. So kann man den auch größere Spieler oder Ally´s fertig machen.

Das ist ein Problem von uns Spielern und nicht vom Betreiber her, darum sollten wir daran arbeiten und nicht den Betreiber irgendwelche Forderungen stellen das Spiel zu ändern.

• Hello everyone,
    Damoria, this great war game
    Today represents the dawn of a new area.
    The power of the biggest players forces him to ask you to obey his instructions.
    This is only to comfort him in his first place.
    Where are you challenger?
    Will you leave the same king of the game for a long time?
    In addition, he is inactive and wishes to be led as a dictator.
    Battles took place.
    He is far behind those who risked the most troops in this war.
    Once again, you are the followers of the king (the players at the top of the game that I will not mention) that allowed him to be the first ...

So do not forget to ask him to thank you.
    It is you who gave him this best place.

• Beule, i agree with you
    for this we should "abolish" the agreements not publicly managed
    to agree between alliances and / or individual players we should act here in the forum, where they to the attention and discussion of all players, so that all of us players from the Big to the new entry will have a clear idea of how the game really moves.
    Weydie, in principle I agree with almost everything you said, but it does NOT need a Council of Alliances, especially in skype (I'm not in it either, but I don't recognize its function, so not bad :))
    we simply must not give power to groups or players who, as Ramdanking rightly points out, use it only for their own interest
    and after all we are in a War & Strategy game
    we have an already structured Damoria Forum, let's use it!
    practical example

[Blocked Image: https://i.gyazo.com/4ba0b728d6d2da36c9ec8015e23368a3.png]
    every Alliance should, for example, put what it requires to Allies, Naps, Union
    maybe even if there are entertainment agreements (tournaments but also exercises were organized in GE2, with friendly alliances)
    but remember:
    very important are war and strategy
    never forget this!

• The alliance system is long dead. We have a game conflict (as a business conflict in real life) between several groups of players. All alliances must be disbanded. Worlds must be reorganized - Active Veteran players (without alliances and restrictions on attack and support) - World 1 and Farmers-Novices (all players are in alliances, rules of attack of war between alliances and players are defined) - these players must be sent to World 2 The rules of transition between worlds should be defined. We, the players must decide what the game should be! Discuss, vote and make decisions, and developers must implement our decisions.

Система альянсов, давно мертва. Мы имеем игровой конфликт (как бизнес-конфликт в реальной жизни) между основными игроками. Все альянсы должны быть расформированы. Миры должны быть реорганизованы - Активные игроки-Ветераны (без альянсов и ограничений на атаку и поддержку) - Мир 1 и Фермеры-Новички (все участники состоят в альянсах, определены правила ведения войны между альянсам и игроками) - этим игрокам нужно отправить в Мир 2 Должны быть определены правила перехода между мирами. Мы должны играть в игру! Обсуждать, голосовать и принимать решения, а разработчики должны выполнять наши решения.

• The alliance system is long dead. We have a game conflict (as a business conflict in real life) between several groups of players. All alliances must be disbanded. Worlds must be reorganized - Active Veteran players (without alliances and restrictions on attack and support) - World 1 and Farmers-Novices (all players are in alliances, rules of attack of war between alliances and players are defined) - these players must be sent to World 2 The rules of transition between worlds should be defined. We, the players must decide what the game should be! Discuss, vote and make decisions, and developers must implement our decisions.

Why should all alliances be disbanded? There should be a reason for this.

Why make players move to new worlds when they're already settled into the worlds they're already in?

We have a suggestion thread where the developers may read our ideas to improve the game, we are able to freely use it to post any ideas or suggestions we might have for the game and the developers are then free to implement what they believe will improve the game.

The development of this game is not a democracy, it's run by a business, therefore, their house, their rules and we just have to play by them but we are free to come and go as we choose.

• We pay money for this game to developers. And we should receive for a high-quality, convenient and transparent product, in exchange for our money. Stop humbly asking and offering!

Мы платим деньги за эту игру разработчикам. И мы должны получать за качественный, удобный и прозрачный продукт, в обмен на наши деньги. Хватит униженно просить и предлагать!

• We pay money for this game to developers. And we should receive for a high-quality, convenient and transparent product, in exchange for our money. Stop humbly asking and offering!

Мы платим деньги за эту игру разработчикам. И мы должны получать за качественный, удобный и прозрачный продукт, в обмен на наши деньги. Хватит униженно просить и предлагать!

You pay only for special services, as the game is free. Who says that you are allowed to determine the game, you can make suggestions and maybe they will be put to

• I am in several alliances, and not only Russians. I know what's going on inside. If you eliminate all the alliances - nothing will change significantly ... Just sit down, close your eyes and imagine and think about it ...

Я нахожусь в нескольких альянсах, и не только русских. Я знаю что происходит внутри. Если ликвидировать все альянсы - ничего существенно не изменится... Просто сядь, закрой глаза и представь и подумай о этом...

• You pay only for special services, as the game is free. Who says that you are allowed to determine the game, you can make suggestions and maybe they will be put to

This is just one of several selling methods. There are two sides - the seller and the buyer. What side are you on? Are you a player or game owner?

Это просто один из нескольких способов продажи. есть две стороны - продавец и покупатель. Ты на какой стороне? Ты игрок или владелец игры?