• Why life ban and its conditions are different for the different nationalities of the players?
    Example:
    for many accounts can not be a number of Russian players (without proof) forever, leaving only 1 (the other players were forced to quit the game)
    for the same Polish and German an account issued by ALL in two weeks?
    that is, for some - one rule for others - others?
    so can immediately tell that there are players in the priority?

• twoja hipokryzja prakyror jest az do kwadratu zapomniales jak na starym swiecie banowaliscie nielegalnie graczy bo wam tak pasowalo i jeszcze się smialiscie ojej co się stało

a teraz troche sparawiedliwosci za wasze przekręty i placzesz jak male dziecko i to jest wojownik ???? zachowujesz się jak maly chłopczyk co mu zabrali lizaka i placze w koncie

• Good evening,
    A small question concerning the suspension of an account.
    In what circumstances, can it occur?

Because, I am going to summarize the situation:
    A player attacks German players and after numerous victories, sees his suspended account.

There is a link between the cause and the circumstances of this suspension especially when it is a question

TYRANIDENKRIEGER Or it is a question that of a bad coincidence ?

Thank you for your answer French among so many others who ask themselves questions

Cordially

• Official Post

A small question concerning the suspension of an account.
    In what circumstances, can it occur?

The circumstances are very easy to explain:
    violation of rules leads to a penalty.
    Simple, isn't it?

Neither nationality nor the membership in an
    (specific) alliance had any influence on the
    procedure.
    We are checking every account and if a bug user
    (for example) is found, he or she will face the
    consequece of their doing.
    Accusations that we are against this player,
    his alliance or his country are lacking any facts
    and are spreaded since the first ban we made.

• donc les allemands et polonais ont le droit de tricher et pas les autres nationalités. où est l'équité alors !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• In this game Lots of players from all nationalities cheated (and still cheat). In times of BP it happend without punishment and the cheaters had much advantage of their dishonest behavior. The current owners spend a lot of time finding cheaters. Although cheaters, even if they are caught are still better off than their victims, I do not think it has anything to do with their nationality.

Dans ce jeu Beaucoup de joueurs de toutes nationalités triché (et toujours tricher). En temps de BP il s'est produit sans punition et les tricheurs avaient beaucoup d'avantage de leur comportement malhonnête. Les propriétaires actuels passent beaucoup de temps à trouver des tricheurs. Bien que les tricheurs, même s'ils sont pris, sont encore mieux placés que leurs victimes, je ne crois pas que cela ait quelque chose à voir avec leur nationalité.

• Official Post

donc les allemands et polonais ont le droit de tricher et pas les autres nationalités. où est l'équité alors !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

there are also german players locked and also punished for bug using... why you think this is only a frensh thing?

have you any proofs for your words or are these only assumptions?

regards
    Dschibait