I touched not only the ban ... but also the reasons ... when you are given information with 100% evidence - you ignore it (because it comes from the Russians) and when on Russian players (here is not a nationality sign-an alliance player, I do not violating the rules of the forum) is a complaint, immediately to the ban, without evidence ...
    I just know the MINIMUM of 7 players who were banned for just ... and they quit playing .... this is I'm a lawyer by training ... and I like to write ... and the rest just quit playing ... and you can see this and are trying to achieve!

Once again, please carefully read the rules of the forum .... I do not violate it (in the first letter, yes, I do not argue), but here everything is within the rules ....
    and the support works very long and selectively ... to speed up the process I'm writing here!

In addition, let all players know about violations of the rules of the game, not only by players, but also by moderators of the game ... (prohibition of recording for Internet connection)

so why are ALL my requests for support ignored?
    write - explain, for, what !!!
    I know the rules of the game ... And at the moment you are breaking them .... my rights ... and my obligations ....
    I'm not asking for anything more than imply the rules you set!

I'm not a cartoon .... and I do not have them !!! I have an Internet connection!
    For this, what is ban? so why did you do it?
    and the second ... I have already written many times .. and pointed you to the players who in a brazen use of multi-accounts and pprismotrami (joint actions), but you do not care!
    You are only among Russians looking for reasons ....
    Sanctions can be seen in the Damoria even tougher than in politics!

Good afternoon (if you can say so)

I was sent to the ban for a multi-account that I have registered in the Internet connection and is yamoy a colleague at work !!!
    Me as well as everyone knows it - and I think no one has any doubts that we are different players .. but working together, we have one ip, but outside of the work it is (estetsvenno) differs, so it was prescribed a joint Internet connection .
    As soon as my I started an active game, they immediately banned me ???
    How shoud I understand this? we did not cross anywhere ... neither the attacks nor the bazaars ...
    All my letters in support are ignored or give an error (before this was not)
    And I just have one option, someone from the administrators of the game is interested in the ban Russian players!
    So I want to ask how much it is necessary to ban an objectionable player to me?
    You can throw me a price list in a private message!
    I have never (for 6 years of the game) did not participate in violations of the rules .... and now they imitate what I did not do ...
    At the same time, the enemies immediately (as they knew, and probably knew ...) began to actively attack players whom I helped ...
    Once again I repeat - there are a lot of coincidences ...
    It's time to sort out this mess!

Hello! I have been in the game for a long time and know it and know the mood of all the players, so I want to offer the game's leadership three options for improving the game and raising its interest to it!
    1. This increase in the speed of the game at least 50% (at least speed, the movement of troops should be reduced)
    2. Expansion of construction sites in a number of castles.
    3. There are a lot of banned players in the game .... here I have two options: returning them to the game (with certain sanctions in their relation) or (more real) to make these data gray ...
    Look at how many players are in the ban .... and just stand as monuments .... so, let them be accessible to all for attacks ....
    Or another option to allow banned players to attack !!!
    I think All the players will support me in these ideas!

Но сколько могут продолжаться оскарбления игроков в игре:
    это мне сегодня показал Наш игрок ...
    http://floomby.ru/s2/dg6PZX
    Как к этому относиться??? Разве игрок не заслуживает наказания?

But how many players can continue to abuse in the game:
    this is me today to show our player ...
    http://floomby.ru/s2/dg6PZX
    How to treat this ??? Is the player does not deserve to be punished?

Ты ничего не перепутал???? Я чистый игрок, про баг войска вспомните себя в старом мире сколько войск Вы сделали с позволения Ваших друзей администраторов?( когда в запрет посылали только Наших врагов)
    Так, что прикрой рот ... и слушай когда тебе говорят умные вещи, я юрист... и согласно любому своду законов, за любой проступок должно быть соразмерное наказание!( а не когда одних игроков наказывают несколько раз , а других один ) Вот и все ,что я хочу знать!
    К тому же разве за оскарбление участника чата не следует запрет?
    Игрок Томас меня оскорбил ( своим обвинением в нарушении правил игры) это оскорбление бездоказательно и основанно только на его больной фантазии...
    А то ,что я прошу разъяснений в игре- это нормально...
    You're not mistaken anything ???? I am a clean player, about the bug forces remember yourself in the old
    world, how many troops you have done with the permission of the
    administrators of your friends? (When the ban was sent only to our
    enemies)
    So
    that covered his mouth ... and listen when you say smart things, I am a
    lawyer ... and in accordance with any body of law for any offense shall
    be commensurate punishment! (And not when some players are punished
    several times, and the other one) Here and all I want to know!
    In addition, except for oskarbleniya chat participant must not be a ban?
    Player Thomas insulted me (his accusation of violating the rules of
    the game) is an insult unsubstantiated and based only on his sick
    fantasies ...
    And what I'm asking for clarification in igre- this is normal ...?

Я Вас понял...
    То есть надо сидеть тихо ,что бы не послали в вечный запрет...
    А пока Вы будите срезать войска как Вам вздумается!
    Я правильно Вас понял? Если НЕТ , то как игроки могли перемещением избежать удаления войск если в игре был запрет на любое перемещение ??? Это первое!
    Второе: я знаю игроков, у кого войска срезают уже 3 и более раз ( это про ваши слова о , якобе всего 2-х волнах урезания войск)
    Третье: у игроков кто начинает активно воевать сразу лезут в аккуант или срезают войска ( игрок не был уличен в баге на войска) на все его претензии в поддержке сказали, что он должен быть счастлив ,что его не забанили навечно!!!! И пусть молчит, пока его не отправили в бан навсегда!!!
    Вывод: играть активно нельзя, атаковать нельзя, Администраторы -БОГИ( творят, что хотят , посылают куда могут, а если не нравится , то праваливай из игры!)
    Это Ваш ответ???
    I understood you...
    That is, it is necessary to sit quietly, that would not be sent to eternal ban ...
    In the meantime, you'll cut off the troops as you like!
    Did I understand you correctly? If not, how players could avoid moving the removal of troops if the game was a ban on any movement ??? This is the first!
    Second: I know players who have troops already cut more than 3 times (this is about your words supposedly only 2 waves of cuts in troops)
    Thirdly, the players who are beginning to actively fight just walk into an account or cut troops (the player has not been convicted of a bug in the army) on all of its claims to support said that he should be happy that it is not banned forever !!!! And let him be silent, until he was sent to ban forever !!!
    Conclusion: you can not play an active, you can not attack, -God Administrators (they do what they want, which can be sent, and if you do not like it, pravalivay of the game!)
    This is your answer ??? ?(

Добрый день!
    Все знают, что Я представляю итересы почти Всех русскоязычных игроков!
    И у меня есть вопрос к руководству и администраторам игры ....
    Против русскоязычных игроков введены санкции ?
    Прошу обяъснить мне( и Всем игрокам) :
    что за наказание следовало за использование бага на войско?
    1( санкция) игроков отправили в бан на 3 месяцев
    2.(санкция) отправили игроков в бан на 6 месяцев
    3.( санкция ) срезали войска в 90% войск
    на этом санкции в отношении игроков нарушивших правила кончались ( как Вы обещали) но тут уже у меня сразу вопрос? Разве можно наказывать за одно и то же преступление неоднократно?
    Но это просто БРЕД!!!!
    Ведь некоторых Русских игроков ( как уличенных в использовании бага , так и нет ) снимают 90% войска каждую НЕДЕЛЮ!!!!
    то есть перевожу, еженедельно срезают войска.... хотя баг на войска отсутсвует, а некоторые им и не пользовались!
    И еще, идет постоянно вмешательство в ход игры на аккуанте, кто то( не игрок , и не с присмотра) изменяет процент в атаке или защите, возвращает войска - то есть влезает внутрь аккуантов!
    Сделаем Вывод: русскоязычным игрокам еженедельно срезают войска в 10 раз, администрация игры постоянно заходит на наши аккуанты и делает Там что захочет?
    Вопрос : Вы совсем нас за дураков держите ? ( хочется сильно матерится и вводить ненормативную лексику)
    Вы сознательно помогаете Нашим Врагам?
    Good day!
    Everyone knows that I represent iteresy almost all Russian-speaking players!
    And I have a question to the leadership and administrators of the game ....
    Against speaking players sanctioned?
    Please obyasnit me (and all players):
    what a penalty should have for the use of a bug in the army?
    1 (sanction) the players sent to the ban for 3 months
    2. (sanction) sent players banned for 6 months
    3. (sanction) cut troops in 90% of the troops
    this sanctions against players violating the rules ended up (as you promised) but here is my question immediately? Is it possible to punish the same offense more than once?
    But this is simply nonsense !!!!
    After all, some Russian players (as implicated in the use of the bug, and not) removed 90% of the troops every week !!!!
    ie translate, weekly cut troops .... although a bug on troops not available, and some of them and did not use!
    And yet, there is constant interference in the course of the game on an account, someone (not a player, and not with supervision) the percentage change in attack or defense, return troops - that is, breaks into an account!
    To conclude that the Russian-speaking players weekly cut troops 10 times, the administration of the game is constantly comes to our an account and do there whatever he wants?
    Q: You do us for fools keep? (It would be desirable to introduce much swearing and profanity)
    You consciously Helps Our Enemies?

и так, весь день? пальцы не сотрете?
    Не ВЕРЮ !!! я сталкивался, когда ваши игроки слали на меня ровно по 500 Атак! то есть туда - суда, еще и считать успеваете?
    и так целый день? пальцы не стирать?
    Я не верю!!! Я наткнулся, когда ваши игроки были посылать мне ровно 500 атак! что есть - суд также считается время?
    and so the whole day? fingers do not erase?
    I do not believe!!! I came across when your players were sending me exactly 500 attacks! that is there - the court also considered time?

Добрый день!
    Я уже писал об программах отправки войск, но реакции не было....
    Теперь пишу еще раз!
    Есть игроки, кто умудряется отправлять атаки каждые 3- 6 секунд, в количестве от 30 и больше ... я считаю, это нереальным( можно раз так сделать) но когда это идет весь день, я не поверю в это!
    это сильно тормозит игру и не дает возможности играть нормально .... в прошлый раз это коснулось меня, сейчас игроков моего альнса( то есть это система)
    Я понимаю, что это делается автоматически , прошу проверить данные действия( они запрещены правилами игры)
    Пример : http://floomby.ru/s2/bgd7H7

Good afternoon!
    I already wrote about the programs sending troops, but there was no response ....
    Now I am writing again!
    There are players who manages to send an attack every 3 - 6 seconds, from 30 and more ... I think it's unrealistic (it is possible again to do so) but when it goes all day, I do not believe it!
    This greatly slows the game and makes it impossible to play properly .... the last time it touched me now my alnsa players (ie a system)
    I understand that this is done automatically, please check out these actions (they are forbidden rules of the game)
    example: http://floomby.ru/s2/bgd7H7

Why life ban and its conditions are different for the different nationalities of the players?
    Example:
    for many accounts can not be a number of Russian players (without proof) forever, leaving only 1 (the other players were forced to quit the game)
    for the same Polish and German an account issued by ALL in two weeks?
    that is, for some - one rule for others - others?
    so can immediately tell that there are players in the priority?

Good afternoon!
    I want to convey to the administrators of the game tricks (cheating) of a number of players!
    Some players, under the attacks began to rename their castles insulting players and administrators, for the administrators of the game (according to the rules) awarded these players banned for a certain period.
    These players insulted both players and administrators of the game, after serving out his term ...
    And one of them made the jump to the main castle to another player, took a number of castles and .....
    Again specially named insults locks to be sent to the ban !!!
    Now, normal players can not attack the villain, and he had served in the ban, and will quietly blow, then he will sit seized on since a ban on more than two days, and he'll be able to blow the captured castles !!!!
    I want to ask the administration of the game, is it fair ???
    The player does not respect or players or administrators, and its prohibition harms only other players who he captured castles and who are not able to intercept the data locks !!!!
    I want to note once again! Genesis player does not respect anyone, and punish it simple zapretom- is contrary encouragements for him!
    Genesis - a disgrace to the game!
    I sincerely ask to solve the problem dealt to the player, and such as he who insults the players and especially the administration that would sit in the ban!
    I think (and this would be) that a player must be a ban, but with the ability to attack it locks!
    Only in this way, he will receive condign punishment!
    I count on a quick solution to this problem!