• Code
    I have sent a note to support but since it does not answer I leave it here:
    User ID 943
    The percentage of troop losses that appears on the banner on page. it does not coincide with the real percentage of losses, check the calculations and answer me please.
  • we build a troop score, which means that some troops give more points into that score than others ...

so finally, percentages of loses are build up on your highest troopscore and your troopscore at this moment.

regards

Dschibait

Respectfully, what is the reasoning for such a lack of transparency?

• Code
    With due respect, each player should know the calculations that affect him at least, not only for a matter of transparency but to check if there are any errors.
    The difference that I have observed is very high and I cannot verify if the calculations are wrong or not. I have to believe and accept that the program performs its operations well and we have precisely seen that the program makes many errors, some serious, and that until there is a complaint it is not solved.
    That is why I propose that you give us this personal data.
  • A player's troop scores are part of the calculation of his military rank. These calculations are not public, in order to avoid deliberate changes of military rank.

Code
    Why not know the calculations of the military ranks? If the difference between 1 and 51 does not matter. At least we will know how to calculate the dividing line between the top and the non-tops. And so you allow each player to decide in which line to play.
  • A player's troop scores are part of the calculation of his military rank. These calculations are not public, in order to avoid deliberate changes of military rank.

Well, I don't understand that much secret.

In spaceinvasion (your game) the classification by fleet is easy to calculate,

I join the request for clarity in the data and be public for all.

• Official Post

Well, I don't understand that much secret.

In spaceinvasion (your game) the classification by fleet is easy to calculate,

I join the request for clarity in the data and be public for all.

thats a big difference - this calculaten is a community project to find out and finally to test if the calculation works.

Did damoria start some kind of community reaseach?

We didn't shared any calculation also for spaceinvasion!

the fact that we also hold that are

1. because of the military rank system

2. because of the capitulation system

in general, why this is im portant for you?

If you lose exactly 50% of your troops (each type of troop) than you have a final 50% lost also in this troop score value.

To know (on your side) which troops got which value in that caluclation means to me, that you want to optimizie / workaround that caluclation - and than wondering why we don't provide exact numbers ? :D

• Official Post
    Code
    good morning, please review the way to calculate the percentages of losses, to reach 100% you should lose real troops above 120%.

maybe this is a translation problem, but why someone should lose 128% troops ? ^^

Beside the fact that you can't lose more troops than you build up.

so we already helped you, we told you that there is a score of troops, now its your job to resaerch it ...

just to say that here - there is no playing user who know the calculation - its just me and Darthcopy.

soo good luck!

• Code
    Thank you very much for your wish of good luck, I need it because in some battles I have had -23% luck and that has caused the simulations to be unreliable and significant losses. I wish I was better in the following but I do not know why I have the feeling that it will not be like that.
  • I've been using the battle simulator today and it worked well. You only have to look carefully at what you enter/is entered if you do several simulations in succession. If you still think it doesn't work, you'll have to leave your player ID here and provide more details as to why you think the simulator isn't working.

When you have a senator in your castle... in the simulator this is always added to your attack.... either you want it or not.

When you want to calculate some things after eachother, you will need to remove that senator every time

• Official Post

The admins can't do anything with this information. Concrete examples should be provided to show that the simulator is not working properly. Try to find the setting of your opponent on the basis of a battle report. So after the fight, see how the losses incurred can be possible.