• I take your answer for a yes.

You agree that you do not like injustices.

yes I do not like injustices, I do not like bugtroops, bottroops and also not multiaccounts. But i can not see injustice in what you tell here. You want to compete but all be equall? That is not possible. There are those that have more money to buy things ingame, those that have more time to spent on the game, those that have a lot of friend that help him, Those that can play smarter and have good tactic insight. We can not be all equal

• yes I do not like injustices, I do not like bugtroops, bottroops and also not multiaccounts. But i can not see injustice in what you tell here. You want to compete but all be equall? That is not possible. There are those that have more money to buy things ingame, those that have more time to spent on the game, those that have a lot of friend that help him, Those that can play smarter and have good tactic insight. We can not be all equal

Friend you contradict yourself

• My friend, if the subject is very clear. I think the top 50 thing is wrong. I think the attack criterion should be 50 percent more or less than military rank ratios. Rank in the game should not be looked at. We think that would be more fair. Juflo is stuck in the past. I'm a new member of NATO, we don't just say this as tvt or nato, we say it for everyone.

Caligula now admits to himself that this was unfair in the past, and now they are defending this injustice.

• I take your answer for a yes.

You agree that you do not like injustices.

Yes. I don't like unfair behavior. But if someone acts unfairly and does not understand this and does not change behavior either, then unfair behavior must be punished with unfair behavior. This is exactly what is happening right now. In the TVT alliance, players from many different alliances have gathered. Not without reason. These players want to punish NATO / LGH and KN players for their unfair behavior in the past.

Not all NATO players are unfair or have behaved unfairly. That’s a fact. But that's Damoria. This is a war game.

Still, TVT makes a fair offer to all opponents. Anyone can capitulate at any time. TVT Alliance Leadership will decide whether the player accepts or rejects the surrender. If the surrender is accepted, then a fair offer is made to the player who wishes to surrender.

• yes I do not like injustices, I do not like bugtroops, bottroops and also not multiaccounts. But i can not see injustice in what you tell here. You want to compete but all be equall? That is not possible. There are those that have more money to buy things ingame, those that have more time to spent on the game, those that have a lot of friend that help him, Those that can play smarter and have good tactic insight. We can not be all equal

That's the way it is! That's what we enjoy. This is Damoria! A war game ... :thumbup:

• Yes. I don't like unfair behavior. But if someone acts unfairly and does not understand this and does not change behavior either, then unfair behavior must be punished with unfair behavior. This is exactly what is happening right now. In the TVT alliance, players from many different alliances have gathered. Not without reason. These players want to punish NATO / LGH and KN players for their unfair behavior in the past.

Not all NATO players are unfair or have behaved unfairly. That’s a fact. But that's Damoria. This is a war game.

Still, TVT makes a fair offer to all opponents. Anyone can capitulate at any time. TVT Alliance Leadership will decide whether the player accepts or rejects the surrender. If the surrender is accepted, then a fair offer is made to the player who wishes to surrender.

A few wise words. I like to read your answer.

• don't think this will improve the game. on the contrary, it makes more people quit the game. One day you will need justice too

.empty words. You talk like a child who is angry with his old, grudge-fed father.

But that's Damoria. This is a war game.We're not saying we shouldn't fight. We just want a fair war.

• My friend, if the subject is very clear. I think the top 50 thing is wrong. I think the attack criterion should be 50 percent more or less than military rank ratios. Rank in the game should not be looked at. We think that would be more fair. Juflo is stuck in the past. I'm a new member of NATO, we don't just say this as tvt or nato, we say it for everyone.

Caligula now admits to himself that this was unfair in the past, and now they are defending this injustice.

@ .SHADOW. if raga or NATO thinks the fight between raga and jojo is unfair, then NATO has to support their player raga. When Graf_Orlamünde, Zodiac, Elmfire and many others send support troops to raga. Then the fight won't be easy for jojo. He would then be severely at a disadvantage.

What I see here in this discussion is that NATO players want to change the game in their own favor rather than fight. That's not fair either!

• don't think this will improve the game. on the contrary, it makes more people quit the game. One day you will need justice too

.empty words. You talk like a child who is angry with his old, grudge-fed father.

But that's Damoria. This is a war game.We're not saying we shouldn't fight. We just want a fair war.

Then let's fight. The war only lasts 6 days and you are already asking admins to change the rules of the game. That is not right! That's unfair!

In addition, the TVT leadership has not yet received a request from the NATO leadership. If the NATO leadership thinks that the fighting between the TVT and NATO players is unfair, then the NATO leadership can always invite the TVT leadership for a discussion.

If these conversations fail, then in my opinion you first have the right to demand that the admins adapt the rules.

• Why were the game rules changed? For justice and the development of the game. Bugs and corrections must be made as the game is played. It would be wrong to accept every innovation as right.

Let's say it's normal for him to attack the jojo raga. then I should be able to attack juflo so we feel it's a war game. otherwise we all can do nothing but defend our players like Raga. That would then be a one-sided war. Here is the injustice. then they should give us the right to attack the top 60, let's see if you can attack comfortably.

• Why were the game rules changed? For justice and the development of the game. Bugs and corrections must be made as the game is played. It would be wrong to accept every innovation as right.

Let's say it's normal for him to attack the jojo raga. then I should be able to attack juflo so we feel it's a war game. otherwise we all can do nothing but defend our players like Raga. That would then be a one-sided war. Here is the injustice. then they should give us the right to attack the top 60, let's see if you can attack comfortably.

For a long time, Raga set up his account incorrectly. He has too many points for his troop strength. And he knew that in a war he could be attacked by the TOP 50 military. Still, he didn't do anything about it. Own mistake! Strategy failure. Why is it a mistake by jojo or a mistake in the game when raga made the wrong strategy decision?

• Let's say it's normal for him to attack the jojo raga. then I should be able to attack juflo so we feel it's a war game. otherwise we all can do nothing but defend our players like Raga. That would then be a one-sided war. Here is the injustice. then they should give us the right to attack the top 60, let's see if you can attack comfortably.

You already are able to attack Juflo's castles.... first they will have to be conquered by someone of your alliance which is in Juflo's range. Raga for example.

Then someone (for example Juflo herself) retakes the castle... and then you can attack Juflo.

If Juflo is afraid some bigger players will attack her, she shouldn't get the castle back from the player that took it from her.

• also ich hab auf das gejammere schon gewartet, fast euch mal an die eigene Nase wo die großen Nato Spieler gegen 2-3 Polen gelaufen sind war dies Fair?

leider müßen dies jetzt die anderen aus baden, weil sich die betroffenen Personen weg sind.

Wenn man mal so rum schaut gerade gibt es auch andersrum solche Fälle sage nur twinny

lasst uns einfach Krieg führen es wird immer mal nicht fäire Kämpfe geben.

Allen noch ein Gesundes neues wünsch ich noch

Edited once, last by Beule ().

• Is it fair that Hochstedner wins at the guards 90% of the time because he was the first to get his knights to level 50? Should we forbid him to play against the other players in the guards because they will lose? :D

1) Hochsteder winning doesn't make someone else loose all of his work (troops & castles) and maybe the will to keep playing

2) Hochsteder is limited to level 50, so other players can still catch up. It is IMPOSSIBLE to catch up in military rank with the top 3.

So everyone outside of the top 3 can just stop playing because they can easily be whiped out by them.

• in the past, anyone could attack anyone, big or small, it didn't matter. The rule has been amended.

Playing Damoria isn't just about most castles, it's also about troop building.

It comes down to finding a balance (growth versus troops).

Some players seem to lose sight of this and later cry because in the past they massively ate other players who almost went gray in their alliance....

If you lose troops as a result at the expense of more castles, that's a big error of judgment. You can hardly blame other players for that...

• Nobody is crying here. I said it in the first message. that he did not come to cry.

You are not being partial because the norm benefits you.

I come here to talk about justice for the game.

Raga, that is me, will fight to the end and will not give in to the enemy, I will lose every last soldier defending my castles.

I will erase the last castle and leave nothing to the enemy.

And if you don't believe me, ask your colleagues who are fighting with me.

But when that happens he will leave and stop playing.

Reflect on this topic.

• This kind of thread, of discussion, pops up whenever there is war in this war game.
    It's not fair... it's unfair... many against one... bigger against small... etc, etc...
    War is war. It is not synonymous with a good thing. It is the human in its purity of heart... It can be called or said a lot about war but when you start to say that it is good, fair... you are on the winning side and very far from the bombs... War it's war! We still invent conventions to make war more "humane". Here there are rules, which although they are not perfectly listed in a place where they can be read, are known and must be respected.
    Please, before complaining, ask yourself:
    Have the rules changed in the last few days? Was this war expected? Do I have a structure prepared for war? Do I have friends ready to help? Did I spend enough money? Did I worry about the little ones before? Do I want for others what I want for myself? And many other questions of this kind.

Large military parades and generals with beautiful uniforms and many medals on their chests don't win wars just for that!!

(© 2012 - Once upon a time...)

W1 - 124
    Those who do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it.

• But when that happens he will leave and stop playing.

Reflect on this topic.

Maybe you're not complaining, maybe you're doing something worse.
    Fight to the end? The best you can do? With all allowable weapons? It looks normal and legitimate to me. Win or leave the land burned! I understand you and you have my support. (moral - no troops on the ground :P )
    But... if I lose I'll leave... Sorry, it seems like the worst blackmail. You managed to lose my support.

Losing is part of the game - no one likes to lose but it is part of it!

(© 2012 - Once upon a time...)

W1 - 124
    Those who do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it.