First of all, it's not about TVT or NG. I'm not an NG player either. You misunderstood the point, I'm only talking about gray castles. I have forwarded the issue to the admins. As always, you have evaluated your views for your own benefit. am i surprised? no, even when I thought about writing this topic, I guessed that you would write these lines. But it doesn't matter, the administrators will make the decision if you are not an administrator.

I love you. good game ::))

I am not advocating avoiding war. After all, this is a war game. I'm in favor of equal forces fighting. therefore I would like to consider changing the defense rules of gray castles.Once a player has conquered the gray castle, only players equal to him should be able to attack that castle. then defending or destroying the castle via gold would be an option.

I think you are thinking one-sided and incomplete. this rule prevents players who are militarily small from gaining a joy in the game by taking any advanced gray castles. especially when there are big cruel players ready to attack that castle.

Believe me, I'm not writing this for myself. The number of active players in the game is already decreasing. I'm also a big player for many new players. Shall I steal their labor and reduce their enjoyment of the game? I think that this rule is more harmful than contributing to the game in its current form. I've said the same for gray castles before when new rules are created. This rule seems to give the big players an advantage.

these are my opinion worthy or not. That's what the forum is for. I wrote my opinion. Good game

Currently, there are 157 castles, but with the new rules, I can use 130 of them actively. It doesn't make sense to build a new castle. Again, I repeat, when we take the gray castles, we must fight with equal forces. It's not fun to let a player 4x stronger than me attack me. mine is just a suggestion for your opinion.

hello, my request from you is that when the gray castles are conquered, they are protected directly according to the military power of that player.

unfortunately there are very few gray castles in the game and the gray castles I congured are taken away from me by TVT's big players. It is impossible for me to fight a player that is 2 or 4 times stronger than me.My purpose is not to criticize TVT actors. If big players attack in this other alliance, we can't defend again.This applies to all players, not just me. Big players take it from me before I can defend the castle I conquered once in 3 months. It makes the game unappealing. please reconsider the defense of the gray castles

BEST REGARDS

Within our alliance, small players are helped and sometimes get castles from alliance mates. When our little players capture a gray castle, the entire alliance cooperates to make sure they keep it; diplomats and, if necessary, the fighters. I thought protecting small players was important to you.

So as far as I'm concerned, there's no need for extra protection for smaller players capturing gray castles

People may have different opinions. I don't think like you. As always, the decision will be made by the admin team on this matter. Maybe we both think wrong. Maybe this dialogue will help reorganize or find a middle ground. I gave my opinion. Topic closed for me.

We already see that tvt uses this small player protection you wrote in all areas. You have always placed small players among the big players, and the points and the number of soldiers of those small players never increase. I wonder why. I'll write you region by region. This is a tactic you use.

I'm not saying that active attacks should be canceled as soon as the small player captures the castle. After taking the castle, I say to the small player that the attack time should not be open for 13 days. I point out that this will be unfair to all small players and disappointing for new players in the game. but you're still talking to me about TVT in your own delusional world. What a pity. In addition, many alliances support their small players to develop and adapt to the game. Even your Seguloic and Conte give a castle by supporting an LT member named King-Arthur.(I can give you other examples.) Don't get me wrong, I'm not angry about it. A beautiful and stylish move accelerates the player to become a real damoria player.What I write now is not based on personal grudges or interests like you. I think it will be very difficult for managers to find new players and keep their attention in the game in this way.It's my humble opinion.

but I think it would be correct to introduce the attack rule only by players of the same level, in order not to discourage small players about gray castles. Think what a small player can do against Seguloic-raswir or me. It would be pointless to continue the game. It's up to your judgment.

I am ATANASIO who is writing now. but the first message was written by my 14-year-old daughter. its name in the game is GRELL.

When she saw that I had been playing a game for years and asked if we should play together, we opened an account for her, and in the settings section, we declared that we lived in the same house and shared the same internet connection.I never interfered with his account as I was punished without knowing it before. I didn't give her a castle. and I did not support her in any attack. Including your attacks. By the way, thanks to you, my daughter learned that she shouldn't trust everyone. But when we both write our requests on the forum, the same name comes up. It's that simple. I think my daughter has already written to Raswir. According to my daughter, Raswir also kindly gestured to her and retracted the attacks.I also thank him here.

Hello support team. I don't find it right that gray castles are open to attack by everyone when they are conquered. When the players who have just started the game by chance capture a new big castle, the big players attack and take the castle from the small player. (especially the tyra players, Seguloic and Raswir). For captured gray castles, attack must be free only between players of the same level. I leave the matter to your discretion. ;( ;( ;(

best regards

Thus, it is ensured that big-small or old-new players encounter and experience each other on the battlefield. However, in my personal opinion, alliance formation should not be allowed and groups of equal numbers of players should be created by the system or administrators in the order of application.

Otherwise, the players in great alliance will unite again and crush the others. This both reduces the excitement and shortens the life of this temporary world to be established. old and new players cannot develop a dialogue with each other.

In my opinion, by establishing a new world for a temporary period, an equal number of castles and soldiers can be given to those who will actively participate in the game and who want to fight, so that they can practice war among themselves.

At the same time, the war can be sustained by giving the option to buy soldiers with gold to those who lost all their soldiers here.

Of course, this new world should not affect the real crusade world and should not give it an advantage.

Players in countries where there is peace during the temporary protection process do not break away from the game and do not get bored. This idea and buying options with gold can be developed by you.

i told to him on skype now. he wrote 'i banned on the forum too. and i try to contact with admin by email. for your information.

I've read the Dschibait regulations elsewhere and it's also threatening to disable the Zodiac on the forum.

We play this game together to enjoy it. Please, we will all be grateful to you if we hear the explanation from you.

As a manager in such practices, your approach, unfortunately, causes wrong thoughts in our minds, which are sensitive. We have the perception that it seems to be a personal matter.

Please, it is our right to ask you to come to the clarification. I certainly think there is a valid reason and it is not an inexplicable game rule.

Refars

Ats.