• Dear Urotsukidoji,
    You admit it is good that the top players are limited in their troop production. Can you also indicate what you think is a fair way to achieve this? Please also give solutions .

There is another post where I have given 3 options, please rescue it and your question will have been resolved.

All that option that implies a percentage of loss of production equal for all the top I'm sure that it will be welcome for all.

By the way, thank you, I'm flattered by a good response from the damoria team.

• Good evening

a question is paused all the same if we have reached the limit of normal castles or baldurs is that we take from an enemy a castle or a baldurs that means that we will not be able to recruit on it so the enemies to take over the castle or the baldurs easily

it doesn't make sense

it would perhaps be a system which allows that at each conquest we have the right to recruit over time that the castle is to dispute that would be more logical

cordially

• Official Post

Chemilla, Thank you for the clear example. But why is it not possible to stop recruiting one of your own castles in order to recruit into the castle you can conquer?

There is another post where I have given 3 options, please rescue it and your question will have been resolved.
    All that option that implies a percentage of loss of production equal for all the top I'm sure that it will be welcome for all.

By the way, thank you, I'm flattered by a good response from the damoria team.

I have completely read through the forum and saw no unanswered questions or ideas anymore. Searching the forum again for 1 particular post is at the expense of the time I can spend on this forum. If you think your ideas have been insufficiently covered, you will have to put forward these ideas and arguments again. If this is done in a respectful manner, you will also receive a respectful answer.

• Wenn wir 2 Edelsteinfüllungen haben, die wir auf eu1 übertragen wollten, und danach konnten wir es nicht tun, dass wir keine 2 Schatzkammern bei 100 haben, dass wir nur 10 Tage Zeit haben, um sie zu bauen, ist, dass es unmöglich ist, welche Methode hast du mir gegeben ???

erstens: ich muss Dir gar keine Möglichkeit für Irgendwas geben ;)

zweitens: das Spiel hat gewisse Risiken, manchmal macht man Dinge und es hat am Ende kein Sinn, das ist auch eine Tatsache :whistling:

drittens: welches Gewicht hat jetzt diese Dramaturgie, dass Du keine 2 Schatzkammern hast. was macht das für Dich so unerträglich?

nochmal, es ist ein Spiel! Ansprüche aus etwas Virtuellem mit dem Realen zu vermengen, ist nicht wirklich sinnvoll. Wenn Du die Füllung gekauft hast, dann ist es leider Pech. Aber Du würdest nicht sterben. Wenn Du es durch einen Boni gewonnen hast, entsteht Dir kein Nachteil, weil Du nicht schlechter gestellt bist als vorher.

also reiss Dich einfach ein bisschen zusammen :) und bleib in einem gesunden Verhältnis zur Tatsache, dass wir ein Spiel spielen. Die fehlende Schatzkammer treibt Dich nicht in eine Insolvenz :D

F1R3W4LL

• Official Post

i stop this here ....

you explain just your position in game. you have 200+ gold castles and yes, this solution dont fit to your strategy - and thats why you "cry and cry" again.

i already explained why we choose these numbers, i also answered to your 3 options.
    You - again and again call me "disqualified", because i tell you the truth

in general - i like discussions, i like new ideas and i like if someone explains there strategy and why we "kill" them - but you dont do that - you just kicked asses of admins and if someone explained it you say "you are disqualified"

thats enough - you will get your forum and ingame ban, so you dont need to think about this update at all. Thank you for your aggressive und unnassasary words.

• It seems that now we have enough good players, this is how you value the time spent and money spent.
    I remember recently the option of lowering the banning of players who cheat, due to the shortage of players and now unnecessarily bannees a great player, for expressing his discomfort by the implementation of an update... I write my discomfort about this situation and my current discontent that will affect the way I play and invest in the game. To begin with I will stop contributing and posting to the forum in protest to this measure.

Keep calm and fix it!

• Official Post

It seems that now we have enough good players, this is how you value the time spent and money spent.I remember recently the option of lowering the banning of players who cheat, due to the shortage of players and now unnecessarily bannees a great player, for expressing his discomfort by the implementation of an update... I write my discomfort about this situation and my current discontent that will affect the way I play and invest in the game. To begin with I will stop contributing and posting to the forum in protest to this measure.

thats ok for me - i like to say that he is bannned because of the fact that he can't discuss with us. I dont let me insulting again and again.

There are many other players here who like to discuss, like to bring solutions and like to get also bad feedback in a respectful way. But again and again he gets explained stuff from me, and nothing returned, he just dont want to read me and want to kick admins.

• Hi Dschibait!

If you don't like someone's opinion, post, idea here on the forum then should it be banned from the game? If you limit the players in the forum I might understand.
    But you kick out him because you are angry. Hummm
    Please show a player on this forum who agrees with your decision.
    You have blocked the leader of the Spanish alliance!!!!!!

Regards

• Official Post

Did you read his post - I wrote with him and discuss with him last 36 hours - but again and again insults against the team and also me - this is why he is banned in game - not because of we have different opinions

• Chemilla, Thank you for the clear example. But why is it not possible to stop recruiting one of your own castles in order to recruit into the castle you can conquer?

the castle must be finished recruiting to be able to recruit in another castle if I'm not mistaken

• Ich verstehe, dass ein Verstoß gegen eine Spielregel zu einem Spielverbot führt, aber dies ist das Forum des Spiels. Wenn jemand gegen eine Forenregel verstößt, sollte er nur aus dem Forum verbannt werden, nicht aus dem Spiel

• Hallo
    Dschibait,

ich würde Vorschlagen ihr macht mal alle eine Pause im Forum bist nach Pfingsten.
    Dann hast du mal Zeit in deiner schmerzhaften Zeit dich um das wichtige zu kümmern und die anderen können ihre Gemüter runter kühlen!

Es ist immer noch ein Spiel und ja eingeschränkt zu werden tut weh aber manchmal ist es eben notwendig.

Den Spieler den du im Spiel gesperrt hast finde ich jetzt übertrieben, auch wenn man beleidigt wird, dann sollte er nur aus dem Forum raus, aber im Spiel ist nicht in Ordnung, wer auch immer es ist.

Wir alle sind Menschen mit Emotionen und in der jetzigen Zeit fällt dem einen oder anderen die Decke auf dem Kopf und dann reagiert man auch mal falsch.

Also seit doch alle verständlich miteinander, eure Köpfe könnt ihr euch im Spiel mit euren Gefolge einhauen aber verbal hier im Forum sollte es vernünftig hergehen.

Gruß
    Patrick

• Official Post

Ich werde das Thema jetzt hier schließen. Ich hab euch gebeten nicht weiter über den Fall zu diskutieren. Der Spieler kann durchaus seinen Account wieder entbannen, wenn er denn so einsichtig ist wie du @KingPatrick - aber ich lasse weder dem Team, die das hier alles kostenlos, freiwillig machen, noch mir andauernd auf der Nase rumtanzen.

/closed