• During the first days I used google lens on phone pointing to notebook screen. Not the best solution but worked translating deutch to english or portuguese. German to english or portuguese translatores dont work weel - castles are locks and other things like that.

I can understand that some german players dont want (or cant) read in english (as stated by dschibait) as I can understand other players cant read anything but they mother language.
    I started playing Damoria on my mother language as many others. Unfornutatly only EN and DE are supported now. I think, with the community help, the new game fatures can support more languages.

(© 2012 - Once upon a time...)

W1 - 124
    Those who do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it.

• I really congratulate you on this minigame of the guards, I really like it and I want to try the battles...I wanted to provide an improvement in the equipment, it is a bit difficult to decide at first sight which item to equip since you can only see the characteristics of the items to equip but it is difficult to compare it with the current equipment of your knight ...It occurs to me that It would be good to be able to see the characteristicsof your equipment next to the characteristics of the new equipment so that atfirst glance you can decide if you are interested in equipping your new item or you keep the current one ...

Keep calm and fix it!

• Official Post

Items wich you put into the auction house are not removed from your inventory until the auction is ended and the item is going to another player.
    The limit in your inventory is 20 items - so if you have 20 items in auction, than you cant get more items. You should maybe sell 1 or 2 items not in auction and directly to the trader if you need space.

• I think something is not right with the auctions.
    Can someone confirm?

I put something to sell on auction. The fee was collected.

2020-09-07 10:56:52

auction fee (#1408)

The auction ended and I can not find the payment #1408 on listing. Do I need to do anything else?

W1 - id 124

W1 - 124

• Hi

Yes. The system seems taking the bid offer right away.
    You do not get the item and you loose the money if someone else has a higher offer.

Happened to me too.

Is that correct from the system?

ID 255 in World 1 Damoria
    ID 171 in World 2 Damoria

Ein Bier ist kein Bier.
    Wer zwei trinkt, kann auch drei trinken.
    Nach drei Bier, hol ich mir doch noch ein Viertes.
    Ach komm, was ist schon ein Sixpack.
    Hmm der leere Kasten ist mein Kopfkissen.
    Heute kauf ich mir eine Brauerei.

• Equiping a knight is time consuming.
    Removing itens from knights is not possible unless we have another item to change with. It is hard to compare itens. The itens name is sometimes confusing about place to wear it. Sometimes we will need to undress one knight to dress another.
    Its almost need to create a database and an exchange algorithm...

Scoring
    I think the knights score is calculated:
    Life - 100 x level + equipment
    Attack - 10 x level + strenght + equipment
    Crit - precision x level + equipment
    Others - equipment score

W1 - 124

• Official Post

The #ID on the Fee is the Item ID if you need support - thats not the auction ID.
    In auction house you can go on the top filter for your items in auction house. These are all items which you put into the action house - there you see if anyone got an item or not.
    When the auction ends, it can take up to 1min that you get the thalers and the other player get the item.

no, there are cashbacks so when someone bids more than you you will get your thalers back - its in the thaler log called "auction back" or something like that. (maybe "Bid back", didnt have the exact wording right now) ... If you win, you dont get your thalers back (makes sense^^) but you will get the item on end.
    I already checked some players (like you Hochstedter) who has many auction activities if anything works fine - right now i dont see any problems here.
    If you have an problem, please let me know the date (start or enddate of that auction) or the price or the itemID (from fee entry - see above) that i can check that.

Equiping a knight is time consuming.
    Removing itens from knights is not possible unless we have another item to change with. It is hard to compare itens. The itens name is sometimes confusing about place to wear it. Sometimes we will need to undress one knight to dress another.
    Its almost need to create a database and an exchange algorithm...

yeah i think i will bring up a button for "unequip" :)

• The #ID on the Fee is the Item ID if you need support - thats not the auction ID.
    In auction house you can go on the top filter for your items in auction house. These are all items which you put into the action house - there you see if anyone got an item or not.
    When the auction ends, it can take up to 1min that you get the thalers and the other player get the item.

I put one item on auction. The fee was collected. The item was sold.
    But I can not see the credit on my list. I should got the Thalers around 11h today. I did not. Not around that time not ever as far I can see.
    I dont find any description about "auction pay" or the amount I should get. (Winner bid) - (auction fee). Nothing.
    Please look into it.

2020-09-07 10:56:52 auction fee (#1408)

W1 id 124

W1 - 124

• Auction - Start bid

Correct me if I am wrong but the auction house can be used to give thalers to "friends".
    If a put something to auction and ask a huge amount only my "friends" (or someone by mistake) will buy it. Thalers passes from one to another less auction fee.
    Example:
    boots level 1 quality 20 - start bid 10000

Maybe should be some control over this...

W1 - 124

• I really like the game. I can not wait for the tournaments. But i have a little problem with the auction. If i want to make a second bid, i have to refresh the auctionpage before the bid is accepted. Is it possible to change that?

• Ofc, there is a need for the market.

Anyone need items, you maybe get a bunch of horses (mounts) than you can sell them for a good price and you can start looking for a better morning star weapon or a blessing in the market.

There will be also system generated items in the market - that you can buy.
    So trading / getting more and more thalers is important :)

When I have got everything I need there's no need to participate in auctions anymore. So there should be a little risk to lose precious equipment in a tournament fight.

ID 368 | W1
  • 10 knights need a lot of (good) equipment.
    The market starts to be more dynamic when the more advanced players have all the knights well equiped. The lower level equipment will start to be sold. Lower level but quality equipment.
    At present, the market is adjusting. Some good equipment appears but by mistake I think.

W1 - 124

• hello, congrats for this new "minigame", I have some questions , could be interesting reduce the time to buy something in the marketplace, and If I have 10 knights and only 20 items in the inventory how I can equiment all the Knights?
    Thanks in advance

• The auction system does not work for me. Basic problem is that you cannot make a bid anymore when you're the last one who made a bit. The point is that everybody can make a final bid with the last gong except you.

1. A final bid should be possible for everyone.
    2. Every bid right before the "gong" should prolong the "gong" for other 30 seconds, like in real life, in order to give everybody the chance to acquire the desired object and to exhaust the personal limit. Furthermore the vendor will have the advantage of getting a higher price for his object, like in real life.

Congratulations to hochstedter for his recent acquisition! Excellent deal :thumbup:

ID 368 | W1