• "An attack will now only be possible:

• if you and the target player are in the top 50 or
    • if the player is in the same alliance as you or
    • if the player has 50% more or less of your Military Strength"

Part of the players of my alliance is a red circle. I can not attack. Why? Eternal ban?

Часть игроков моего альянса - красный кружок. Я не могу атаковать. Почему? Вечный бан?

• Thanks.

When will be removed forever blocked players ??? They promised in January 2019.
    When will gray castles be removed = 0 points ???

Когда будут удалены навечно заблокированные игроки??? Обещали в январе 2019.
    Когда будут удалены серые замки = 0 очков???

• Alliance members can attack the castle to retake it. And the player can take it back from the alliance member. So the new changes are not necessary. That is what alliances are for: help eachother

• But only that particular castle. I can not attack any other. What is left of strategy?If I remove a castle from a player that castle can be attacked by anyone but I can only attack those who are within my range. It is not logical

• Official Post

sure; anyone can help this player to get this castle back ...
    You can also attack anyone on these castles. If the player get this castle back you can still attack them (he is still in your range)...

So compared to before.... if you taked a castle over, was there any restriction that you can't be attacked by other players there?
    If a player takes a castle from you he is also attackable form anyone. Like before!

• You are not understanding me.Player A removes a castle from player B (both within the same rank). That castle can already be attacked by player C (who is not in the range of player A). Player A can not attack player C until he removes the castle and could only attack that castle, he could never attack other castles of player C

• yes and this is a problem why?
    You don't should get attacked or attack a player who is not in your range. If he takes a castle from one of your friends you can attack him on this castle - but not more.

Still you can support your friend with troops.

But now you took away a very important strategic thing.
    People send a load of fakes attacks (which look like real attack to take the castle), so the defender is unable to know which castle he is actually going for.
    Now this player can put all his troops in that one castle without any problem...

• Official Post

Just but now you took away a very important strategic thing.People send a load of fakes attacks (which look like real attack to take the castle), so the defender is unable to know which castle he is actually going for.
    Now this player can put all his troops in that one castle without any problem...

most of these fights are in Top50 Ranks ... so why someone should do that?

• most of these fights are in Top50 Ranks ... so why someone should do that?

Rules and laws should be equal to all. The effect over anyone of us must be equal...
    Maybe not today but sometime in future this can be one issue to other ranks...

(© 2012 - Once upon a time...)

W1 - 124
    Those who do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it.

• Rules and laws should be equal to all. The effect over anyone of us must be equal...Maybe not today but sometime in future this can be one issue to other ranks...

top 50 ??? I feel despised. I think there are many players below that level who participate very actively in wars. from now on I think that unfortunately less

• I like it. it makes the alliances have something to fuss about: Player A of alliance 1 ( no bond to alliance 3) took a castle of player B of alliance 2( bonded with alliance 3). Now player C of alliance 3 can take the castle of player A without breaking the bonds, as he did not attack a member of alliance 2 to get the castle. 8o will be interesting and probably very confusing for the diplomats.

• hello I have several questions on the new rule of attack.

many player castle attacks in possession but I can not replicate, it does not seem very good.

Some attacks arrive after the deadline which it is entitled to take back the castle. will the attacks happen?