• Military strength

It is good that players are better protected against too strong an enemy. I like that the smaller players now do not have an special protection and are a full player after the start protection ends. I have to see how it works for some time, but It has its possibilities.

But for now there is one thing I do not like. If a player has or builds a “farm-account”: wall level 100, market 100, resource production 100, all militair buildings low, only a few troop and a lot castles the militairy strength is very low. All the possible opponents will be to small to take castles. ( can not demolish the wall nor the buildings) I think a lot of multies are very happy with this. They can use another account to send support troops.

I also do not like to change the buildings again. I just started to adapt them to the previous changes. Some buildings just do not have the bp’s and/or have low construction office. It takes so long to get the castle you want and than rebuild it all.

Troop reports now list which units and their number were involved in the corresponding troop action.

I have not seen the reports yet.

• Filling a construction loop with the button "fill troop queue" was limited to 1,000 fillings per day. I like that there is a limit to the amount of troops that can be recruited quick by hand, but with the use of some gold for longer lines and the “Fill troop production queue in all normal castles” option you can limit the klicks needed.
    • the capacity for market offers has been doubled. Furthermore, the function has been deactivated for vacation helpers top! Great!
    • Starting today, new inactive (grey) castles will have changed battle settings (not always 100%) That will make taking the grey castles much more interesting. Will the setting of the castle itself change every so much time or is one castle setting 25% and the other 100% ?
    • storage fillings can now also be used in the main castle
      Nice ! I like it
    • The Senator Strength is now dependent on the size of the Senator Building of Attacking Player Castle. I’m sorry, but I find this so wrong. In war it is a good defence to demolish the senate. If the castle is taken the senate can not be used to take the other castles close to it. That way some player can not take all your castles in one night (without jumping). The senate is also demolished to safe some bp’s. To rebuild the senate you also need a wall level 20. So much players have castles were they can no longer build the senate high. Before you needed 5 castles with enough troops to attack and high enough senators ( not senate as you could buy some senators and than demolish the senate). Now you might need as much as 20 attacks. With a battlesetting of 25% you will lose much more troops before you get the castle. You need more time if you send those only from a few castles or spread your troops low over a lot of castles. Please make the Senator Strength dependent on the level of senator and not on the level of the senate building. This is such a mayor change in the way you have to build the castles and play the game. It will take years to adapt the castles to this. And for what? The senate is just like the constructionoffice. You build it high enough once and than you can lower it as the castle is more full grown.

The bandit game

Can not wait to try it. Thanks for the extra games!

• Back on topic.

These rules have been introduced during a big war. Castles were taken by attackers and we now have no possibility to get back at them.
    Furthermore you want to have an equal battle, but the one who is telling you these rules are great, started the current war and attacked players with a force that was 6-7 times bigger than that ally.

I only hear unsatisfied players all around me. Please postphone this update and let us fight.

we had react on your suggestions ...

with the last changes we offer you the oppertunity to get all conquered castles from last 14 days.

hope this is a step to show you that we recongnize your feelings

dschibait: this looks nice, but with what settings for senators? The old settings or new setting for us as a attacker to get back lost castles?
    In case of the new setting this makes no sense. We first have to build up senate and demolish something else to have enough building places. This will take months.
    As I read your email, only the one lost the castle can regain the castle. Why not a friend? This was possible in the past.

Please postphone the complete update.

• I like most of the changes. Thanks to the bitmeup team.
    Also the new change to reconquer castles within 14 days is good so it is fair for the players being attacked so they can retake castles. But one thing what is mentioned often here is the Senat and I also have to tell you this change is not good. We now adapted castles to the last change but now we have to remodel again and we don’t have the building spots so give the Senat building spots for free or like someone said let it count 0.1. so it is possible to build.
    But nice to see new event, also the payment for the w2 event is done well. So let’s go on.

• this seems like a shit in forgiveness to everyone for the expression, you have changed the game in less than 3 months you are making this game in the trash, we have been playing for 11 years and we have spent more than 2000 euros in this game for most players and Now you cojeis and you change it to your mercy, this has no merit, you are breaking a game where we all have spent a lot of time and money invested so that you can now change the rules and even put nonsense attacks, the other day I mentioned in ideas of putting some games for all and so be more focused on the game, but what you just did, is to fuck and only enter once a week or if I remove the castles in the new rule as I can recover in 14 days, enter in this game every 10 days, so you're spoiling it a lot.
    is my way of seeing the game and every time with the rules that you are getting you are doing worse, especially to the most veterans you have broken the game.

• Do us a favor and leave the game again as it was when you bought it.

At that time we all had been playing for almost 10 years and we were comfortable and agree with the rules, mostly because they were the same rules as when we started the game.

Return to leave the game that we were all in love, your changes prove that many more players leave the game than an unequal war.

Do you want to change the rules? create a new server and practice your rules there.

The server started with some rules, and the server has to finish with the same rules.

• Good morning,
    I am sorry but I have question again:

For example:
    player 1 has military strenght 200 000, so he can attacks in range 100 000 - 300 000
    player 2 has military strenght 130 000, so he can attacks in range 65 000 - 195 000

It seems that player 1 can attacks player 2 but player 2 can not answer, he can only defend his castles

Is it true or I not understand new rules?

• Official Post

its (like i wrote but you can't maybe read english well) a first step... so we want to bring here something up to safe players from bigger ones. This was maybe a bit fast and not fully working - thats why we wrote thats the first dev status.
    Finally - players who are in the attacking position don't like this step, players in the opposite are like this... You can't get all of them lucky. We want to hold as much player as possible in the game (maybe you don't saw it, but damoria hasn't so many players anymore)

i think this sarcasm is respectless ... the team thought long times about this; last 4 days was rly hard for me with more than 16hours each day developing damoria. We want to have as fast as possible a good solution. ONly because of this bug (i think the team wnat to have both +-50% directions from attacker as well as defender) which i bring here inn, you didn't should bring such comments!

thanks

• its (like i wrote but you can't maybe read english well) a first step... so we want to bring here something up to safe players from bigger ones. This was maybe a bit fast and not fully working - thats why we wrote thats the first dev status.
    Finally - players who are in the attacking position don't like this step, players in the opposite are like this... You can't get all of them lucky. We want to hold as much player as possible in the game (maybe you don't saw it, but damoria hasn't so many players anymore)

It is a shame then nothing was done when an alliance was attacked by a 5 times larger union. But when these aggressors get attacked by other players all of a sudden there is a new protection. Where was this protection when it was needed then? Why wasn't it introduced when they were the attackers? Why did it take 3 weeks to do this? Why is this put in place when the most aggressive player (that made a LOT of players quit) seem to be losing? We lost a lot of our castles during these last 3 weeks and can't even get them back in time now...

I understand that the team is doing there best, but if you see the reaction from all players, should this been done differently?

• Official Post

thats not true ... we already had this military strength value before you started your fight and your battle was rly even ... you only thought that you have an not even fight because of simple one point.

Your players are not prepared for an fight. You have inactives, you have farmerama players. The polish alliance with more active players hasn't not more points like your whole alliance - but you can't bring them up in that fight.

the war between BR and PL would also happend with this update... the military points are to even that this would protect you.

• thats not true ... we already had this military strength value before you started your fight and your battle was rly even ... you only thought that you have an not even fight because of simple one point.

Your players are not prepared for an fight. You have inactives, you have farmerama players. The polish alliance with more active players hasn't not more points like your whole alliance - but you can't bring them up in that fight.

the war between BR and PL would also happend with this update... the military points are to even that this would protect you.

Are you sure it was an even fight?

• yes, i am.

the team and also me are checking this the whole time... did you think we are closing our eyes if many players may gone from this game which has such a less amount left?

Well then...

If 43.1 billion military points against 9.1 billion military points is a fair fight according to the team I have nothing else to say.

Good luck.

• Official Post

a screenshot after war is not rly representating - did you think so?

You lose much more at this moment on military str. as these alliances.
    so before you had around 20kkk

yeah sure, there are many alliances involved; and why you didn't have partners which you could calc into this? ;) Why you think that a war game with so many political factors is bring you to this step that you havn't any pacts but want to calc any pact form your opps?

If a group of players attacks me (in any game) i look for partners who can help me.. like you do it. So - if you don't do this such fast (or had this done before) why its my fault that i take 3 weeks to build a system for this - which you starts to ciritsm here with your sarcasm to me and my team?

Your critcize a feature with your sarcasm which should also protects you (or could also protects you) ... that i come to late for this, and your friendly alliances are to late to help you, is not our fault...

• Why is this a problem you ask? Because we and those partners can do nothing to take our castles back right now?

And you want to keep players in the game?
    You are now telling me when an alliance that doesn't have partners or partners they can immediately rely on can be destroyed so that they quit the game?

• first. We mainly attacked non-active players. I for example attacks only 1 player. and he was not active. - 0 reaction. 0 build wall ...

secondly - I have not met any resistance. castles mainly high mines. and high wall ;)

thirdly - no response. since the beginning of the war, I have not received a single attack from BR.

Fourthly - I felt like I was fighting a dead alliance.

fifth - I have not even seen attempts to take a castle back.

sixthly - players wanted to end the game because they did not see the sense of playing without war.

as if you were active. fighting. they wrote to us, we lose despite being active, we have no chance. We would definitely get along. We care about battles - not on the breakout of active players. Do not write that we are destroying active players because that's not true

new changes give a better chance for equal fights. you can see many players does not suit