• Now I am going to express my feeling about the change of November 30, and the proposal I have to submit to you.

limit yourself to correcting errors.

The improvements you're proposing only distort a game that's been around for more than ten years, and you're not ready to turn the game around.

My arguments and proposals will follow to try to help you give a boost to this game, and especially avoid the flight of players as each new transformation or migration.

--------------------

Overall DAMORIA is a strategy game. From the beginning, players have been studying the best strategy to grow. The changes you are proposing are reversing the strategies that have been deployed for years, overnight, after years of investment in time and money. How could players recognize themselves in a game that is not the same and ignores their progress?

--------------------

The limitation of the number of castles was already managed by the progressive cost of the certificates, and the biggest domains had to either destroy castles to lower the cost of their certificates, or limit their acquisition in normal castles, or to the golden castles that they could take.

The idea of counting the castles of gold for 1/10 castles remains interesting to limit a little the total number, but still allows gigantic domains, which finally does not bother me. These players fought to get there.

Let's admit 30 normal castles, there is room for 900 gold castles !! (30 x 1 + 900 x 0.1 = 120)

What annoys me more is that the cost of the certificates become derisory ... an account of 60 castles yesterday had a certificate cost of 120 000 ... tomorrow it will have a certificate cost of 2500 ... as much to say that never again will there be any lack of certificates, whereas until today the certificate was precious.

If the certificate becomes as accessible, the 3 biggest players have only to leave to the conquest of the world and to demold progressively all the other players at the rate of 50 castles a week if the envy tempts them, nobody will be able to oppose their forces.

The calculation of the stroke of the certificate must therefore be reviewed to remain a limiting factor to ferocious appetites, without which also make them completely free.

The taking and recovery of castles can be infinite with a certificate cost as low.
    --------------------

To make possible the destruction of special castles is nonsense.

Special castles are an advantage, to allow a player to have more castles.

But also a weakness, since he could not destroy it, and was therefore obliged to defend this castle, or to let him take the enemy in total loss.

The world since migration consists of strong and clustered domains. A tactic used to prevent the enemy from coming closer is to destroy rather than allow the enemy to settle. So any defense too expensive resulted in the destruction of the castle in front of the assailant

and only the special castles were a sure catch, provided they won the fight and then kept it.

If tomorrow the special castles become destructible ... with a little gold no infiltration of castles will be possible ... A motivated defender will repel the assailant by destroying some castles, instead of good fight. And obtain peace by demonstrating to the assailant that he can get nothing but emptiness.

--------------------

Want to make this game more attractive?

There is a lot of alternative, which will not distort the initial game for which we are still present.

Why not create robots, which will force players to play ...

A domain created by yourself with a small artificial intelligence ... Let 1 to 10 castles appear at once randomly .. And begin to attack the players who surround them randomly. Identical to real players, with different levels .. Who plunder or appropriate our castles with their means loyally. Just like real players .. but independent.

Facts even that these pirates are corruptible by players to attack other anonymously, at the cost of materials, donations of precious stones or gold.

Or simply corruptible so that they stop their attacks ...

that it can be conquered with reasonable resistance in relation to their level ...

Which will undoubtedly give the conquest of conquests to our players

Make looters that will force us to keep our estates .. And participate in the war you lead against the defenseless farms.

--------------------

We did not have a faster tournament period to attack our enemies ... Periodically this speed should be multiplied by 3 or 5 to reduce the distance between enemy alliances and make us periodically on alert

--------------------

To offer special castles is very nice ... But since when did not you endow them with special and new forces?

The possibilities of new forces are unlimited, crossbows, bombards .... Troy Horse

Why not building saboteurs headed like catapults ..and that would destroy the targeted levels at the speed of a building site according to the building level from which they come. Emerging like scouts and detectable by the attentive enemy when connected.

• yes I know, it's voluntary: it's more useful for the players to validate the points that really interest them ...

if I put all my ideas in the same page ... they will not recognize themselves necessarily in all of my proposals

• Summarizing.

The change will be effective if or not despite our complaints and suggestions.
    @Dschibait
    1. I can accept changes in attacks to avoid farms and multi-accounts. Although I would suggest that at least this percentage was not taken into account in disabled castles. Even more if there are lost troops. To at least have an incentive. For example more resources to more loss of troops.

2.Changing the value of the castles when destroying it I do not share it although I see it as a good idea to get more resources by lowering a building level.
    I would leave some time to erase the castles we did not want before making the actual changes.

3. The merchants, it will be a question of adapting, but I would like that the amount of resources to be moved was greater than at least 1 / 10,000 to be more practical and only among the own castles.
    I would also give more free lots to build Market level 100. With the Christmas events I'm not sure we can have sufficient suffixes to make market 100, especially the main castles that you only give 24 lots on 24/12.

4. Finally I would try that all the changes that are made do not involve an excessive expenditure of gold, so as not to decompensate the game too much,

What is your opinion?

• If the market is going to be given again importance as it should have had from the beginning, it is necessary to take 2 factors into account:

- The market has to be able to move at a time enough raw materials to be interesting for everyone, including accounts that have been in the game for more than 10 years and to which you are totally changing the rules of the game.

- We need 100 additional constructions in all the castles (main castle, secondary castles and baldur's), if not, we are being forced to go down 100 levels of other constructions that have cost us a lot of gold, effort and years to get. It would be totally unfair that 10 years after starting the game the rules of the game are changed and we have to lose billions of points and thousands of gold coins to adapt.

If you change the rules of the game so deeply, at least it is free to be able to adapt, otherwise we are being punished simply for being veterans and having kept Damoria alive.

If the changes are "theoretically" being made to give advantage to small players, it is important that the medium and large players can adapt quickly to these new changes and continue to help new players through the market. As you propose, we will take months or years to adapt, and small players will have to wait all this time to receive real help from us. If so, I think those little players are going to leave the game months before we can help them, and we probably never adapt to the change because it is too expensive for us in score and gold.

• Do not forget one thing, Urot friend, the small players will be as big as you are now and you will need more solar and a bigger market.
    It is just a matter of logic, move resources to the maximum level of storage.
    51,000,000,000 stone, mader, mineral
    We just ask for something logical. Being able to be self-sufficient in this new damoria.
    Solar for market level 100
    A useful market for all.

• If the game dynamic is going to be drastically reduce the amount of castles we can have after more than 10 years without limit, so that there is less difference between large and medium players, we should be able to adapt to this new rule for free.
    It is unfair that we have to demolish or give away dozens of castles and lose billions of points and gold to be able to adapt to rules that were allowed until yesterday.
    The rules have been adapted to players who chose to have few castles but large, those players do not have to demolish or give away any castle, or lose billions of points and gold, why the players who chose to have many medium castles we have to lose billions of points and gold? Where do you see equality or what's right there?

I ask that the players that we have to adapt to this new rule can demolish or select for their demise the castles that we want for free, and that we can fully recover the raw materials of those castles to use them in the castles that we decide to keep.
    It will allow us to adapt in the most just way and without losing 1 single point or gold coin as well as the players who chose to have few castles and very large.

• I just thought about this a few days but came to same result as I thought at the beginning.

Yes you may have to give away or demo castles. This was my first thought so that you can defend your troop production castles otherwise they can be taken and you cannot conquer them back.

On the other hand why would someone attack you because of the amount of troops you can send...

But at the end I came to same result as you need to protect yourself against "jumpers".

So we now need to adjust our castles amount to a good ratio.... at least maximum points 100 or so.

In other games there is a balancing in mechanics and game logic etc in shorter periods so that players have to adjust likely in a year.

I believe there will be more updates here... but I know that the first big rebalancing now hurts us after ten years. I think they had to do it in this way...

The next balancing maybe not hurts that much because all players are then on the same road again.

Lets compare it with a highway:

Actually the bigger players drive left with sometimes hitting the gras on the left line.
    The middle players use second line but cannot drive left easily.
    The smaller players are always on the right line until a middle player or big player "helps "(here ressources) and let them to drive to the middle line otherwise they stay there on the right line.

Now smaller players can more easily drive left as well as the middle players.

Now big players do not hit the gras on the left line anymore

ID 255 in World 1 Damoria
    ID 171 in World 2 Damoria

Ein Bier ist kein Bier.
    Wer zwei trinkt, kann auch drei trinken.
    Nach drei Bier, hol ich mir doch noch ein Viertes.
    Ach komm, was ist schon ein Sixpack.
    Hmm der leere Kasten ist mein Kopfkissen.
    Heute kauf ich mir eine Brauerei.

• hello Bosses of damoria,
    Please should you so kind to answer this question.
    After the large amount of negative comments received, you are still really determined to make those changes?.
    Thanks for your answer in advance.

• Hello,

Abandon this update that distorts the game. Just manage the malfunctions.

Innovate and make this game attractive instead of changing the rules that upset the strategies in a childish fight against the multiple competitors who remain however players.

Stop widening the gap between credit card players and free players, you will lose both.

Let's continue to raise our new players who are the future of this game without going through a more binding market than anything else.

cordially

• Hello to you,
    I'm coming to give you my feeling about this planned change on the game.
    I do not adhere and I find your proposals illogical in relation to the spirit of the game which is: strategy and war.
    You limit everything to promote gold purchases without proposals that can be accessed on the fighting as some have proposed.
    If I can give you some advice, postpone this update after the end of year celebrations and use any ideas that may have been on this discussion to improve this change.
    If you ignore the opinions of the players now,you will end up with half of the assets you currently have in the near future.
    Good day to you :)
    Regards,
    Vulcan1970
    Alliance " Les Templiers "

• As some players have already commented, the Damoria team should wait to implement the deeper changes they have announced until they reach a fair balance for all the players.

If we can not help new and medium players through the market, because this isn't able to transport enough raw materials to be interesting and because we don't have free lots in all our castles to raise market to optimal levels, for now the team Damoria should continue to allow them to be helped through the direct attack as before.

You should give us 100 free extra lots in all our castles and a few months of adaptation time so that we can continue to help our partners, if not afraid that small players will remain small for many months or years, and many will even abandon the game boring to hope we can help them.

• Hello,

Forget the market theory and those ironic answers.

( " it is still allowed; you will maybe lose 90% - but it is still allowed. " )

As for newbies, I already suggested to some at the beginning of the game to send them markets at various speeds, to save them a few weeks.

Already they do not adhere to be present for the reception and evolve the first levels ... And get tired well before realizing that it will take years before they have a playable level.

Investing resources in a new player is often done at a loss ... Do you think we would invest time?

This game is endless, and is handled most often in a few minutes each day (outside periods of active wars)

With the markets you ask us a tedious job to help players who in most cases will not mature.

Offering land on each of the castles will not solve the problem ... In my case all that you will find to offer me as land will be used for the war strategy of my castles.

How to believe that you have tested and studied at length the changes you want to make to this game? Inconsistent pricing of certificates took me less than 3 minutes to catch my eye. It is the same for the reduction of the domains to less than 120 castles, which finally concerns only some players with the monstrous account. And will allow already heavily loaded accounts in castles to acquire even more and effortlessly out of the war blow.

Since the grouping of the game boards, it's a real disaster. The world 2 which is without interest. The world 2 was to serve as a lab ... but more like a world in distress. You could, however, see the failure of the increase in construction rates that drove away very good player who did not hesitate to put the hand to the wallet. Since then you only sell packs of evolution until this world dies permanently. If you want to end world 1 prematurely, or the stump of veteran players are still trying to resist, I think you're on the right track to finally disgust a game that has clung to it for years.

I think I have said enough, question yourself and we may still have the opportunity to dialogue.

cordially

• Official Post

For your answer I see that you are really very interested in help small players grow

yeah i'm ... see the announcement.

In view of your answer Dschibait, you do not care royally of our writings and our comments.
    All the best

You wrote it is illegal - i will only clearify that you could still attack - its not such effectivly but its still (if you have no markets) a good way to share resources.

You only sit on your 10 years old accounts without changes.
    We want to have markets ingame - and how do you think could be done ? By increasing the value is not an option at all - you have not priority on that because you can attack - you don't need to build something you dont need to use fields for that .

So my question - how i should implement markets right way? With this option i implement them correctly - yeah you have some problems at the beginning - but they are correctly implemented and will be used. Beside that, we also catch up our multii farms.
    You don't would go for markets all the way - without the farm changes.

think about that!

a strategy game have also some "quests" or "tasks" where you have to think about. So do you want a farmerama damoria or a strategy game damoria?!

regards
    Dschibait

• Even though the Damoria team is only attacking our proposals, I'm still trying.

So that we do not need 100 extra lots in all our castles to be able to adapt to the new changes, the market could become a special investigation within the alchemist, a trading technique that by raising it to level 20 would allow us to transport a significant amount of raw materials.

It would allow us all to adapt to the new rules of the game without needing extra lots that at this stage of the game we do not have.