good evening,

This new answer is still beyond comprehension.
    Why give solutions to a site that does not listen to its players.
    Today the markets ... Tomorrow you may decide the war of precious stones, and at cost of gold coins we will all play a huge Candy crush.
    the solution to the market exists, and I have a simple ... however in view of your policy for two years .... this solution will be paid of course .. so I prefer to let you find it alone.
    Many of us have given you ideas.
    For the addaptation of tonight ... you put the cart before the horse, and probably already generated a huge mess on the players who tried to adapt quickly to your desires of the moment.
    you would have started wondering what to improve was more sensible. instead of that you impose additional constraints, incoherent upheavals to which you cling.

Hello,

Forget the market theory and those ironic answers.

( " it is still allowed; you will maybe lose 90% - but it is still allowed. " )

As for newbies, I already suggested to some at the beginning of the game to send them markets at various speeds, to save them a few weeks.

Already they do not adhere to be present for the reception and evolve the first levels ... And get tired well before realizing that it will take years before they have a playable level.

Investing resources in a new player is often done at a loss ... Do you think we would invest time?

This game is endless, and is handled most often in a few minutes each day (outside periods of active wars)

With the markets you ask us a tedious job to help players who in most cases will not mature.

Offering land on each of the castles will not solve the problem ... In my case all that you will find to offer me as land will be used for the war strategy of my castles.

How to believe that you have tested and studied at length the changes you want to make to this game? Inconsistent pricing of certificates took me less than 3 minutes to catch my eye. It is the same for the reduction of the domains to less than 120 castles, which finally concerns only some players with the monstrous account. And will allow already heavily loaded accounts in castles to acquire even more and effortlessly out of the war blow.

Since the grouping of the game boards, it's a real disaster. The world 2 which is without interest. The world 2 was to serve as a lab ... but more like a world in distress. You could, however, see the failure of the increase in construction rates that drove away very good player who did not hesitate to put the hand to the wallet. Since then you only sell packs of evolution until this world dies permanently. If you want to end world 1 prematurely, or the stump of veteran players are still trying to resist, I think you're on the right track to finally disgust a game that has clung to it for years.

I think I have said enough, question yourself and we may still have the opportunity to dialogue.

cordially

Hello,

Abandon this update that distorts the game. Just manage the malfunctions.

Innovate and make this game attractive instead of changing the rules that upset the strategies in a childish fight against the multiple competitors who remain however players.

Stop widening the gap between credit card players and free players, you will lose both.

Let's continue to raise our new players who are the future of this game without going through a more binding market than anything else.

cordially