• Hi, I was asking myself a simple question: Are the GeNeSIS2's accounts going to be able to be transfered into Nexus/RETRO universes?
    Was it planned when this universe opened ?

• By the way. The question is to Dschi and the team.

I think it would be nice to think how to boost up Retro and Nexus at every event or without events also.

On Genesis2 it still almost a year to the end and several players from this uni already would been top10 of nexus.
    If they will play to the end it will couse big dissadvantage when we reach account transfer time. And a lot of complaints from players from both unis that they are to big.

Nottice now its much easier to make event points on Halloween event by recycling there on 4x speed then on clasic unis. The price is the same in the shop for all.

regards

We're part of a story, part of a tale
    Sometimes beautiful and sometimes ... insane

• Yeah absolutely, the accounts are already huge there, and there is 1 year remaining...

• Official Post

We had adjustments in the halloween event ... the duration of multiprodd is divided by 4

And only to write this - we didn't announce that there are NO adjustments on the transfered accounts. So why i should calculate adjustments now, if i didn't know what happend until the end?
    The Team and also me see the rankings ...you are not the only ones who can access them ;)

• Official Post

so because jhozi didn't read the thread which are posted here and also mariusz seems like he didn't read that here the quote:

We will also provide a possibility (but with other adjustments to the account, with other fleets and resource draws) that you can transfer your account to DE, INT or RU. If these universes were merged at that time, then of course also in the fusion universe.

• Yep - i did not read that :) Nice to know about this.

But anyway i think it would be better to push up more current clasic unis than reducing Genesis2 at the end - just my opinion.

We're part of a story, part of a tale
    Sometimes beautiful and sometimes ... insane

• Maybe the gentlemen from the team would determine what to transfer to retro and nexus. It is a pity for me to let me later delete, for example, 4 planets :(
    If only I would work on what they are digging at the end of this uni I would have about 602kk. The question is what you will receive me when transferring to retro and on the nexus. I prefer clear rules of the game. Gentlemen, from the management of the game, I am asking for some particulars.

• Official Post

You can expect that you will lose buildingpoints... We didn't planned that now, and i can't even say you "we want to delete a planet", because if i would say this - what you think would you do? Put more stuff into another planet.
    I know that you want to know "whats the plan" but if i explain that plan, you could avoid any of our decisions.

At this moment, we didn't plan anything - i don't think so that you get this points - i think you missed that spice didn't bring points and spice is also increased exponentially.
    Thats not such easy as you think - thats what i think :)

• The problem is difficult. When are you going to set the conditions? At the end of this Uni? What point scaler should it be? We always lose account transfer? I am a lot of time in the game, why should I get a punishment for activity? Let me know how it will be because I do not know if I'm going to build or get on with the fleet :)
    I understand that Uni is growing fast, can slow down to x3? WE from uni genesis, we prefer that we do not delete anything :)

• Official Post

We will publish the calculation of reduction next year 3 Months before this will end.
    This also appends on the tactic we want to go. If there are still ways to avoid the destruction - we need to publish it much later, and maybe forbit to destruct buildings or fleet.

I like that way to reduce the speed - i will talk with the team about this idea.
    With that, we could control that the first accounts are not such higher.
    But we would plan to reduce the speed by a points point means any player above 150M points will not recieve fleetbuild, build, research and production speed.
    We would keep the flight speed at the same level.

regards
    Dschibait

• Official Post

we didn't change the speed of endless universes - there are also players who don't like speed, if you like speed you can go into one of these speed universes. At all, we will see if a endless speed is also an option.

@Wiederkehrer
    Kannst du bitte aufhören direkt schlechte Laune zu schieben solange du überhaupt nicht weisst was am Ende kommt? Das Team und ich sehen den Geldeinsatz, Zeiteinsatz und den Zusammenhang mit den Punkten sehr wohl. Spieler aus dem RETRO und Nexus müssen verstehen lernen, dass Accounts die 2 Jahre überdurchschnittlich aktiv gespielt wurden einfach bedeuten, dass diese in den Top10 landen werden.

Grüße
    Dschibait