Hi!

My gift bonuses do not reduce time as much as I need. choosing the 96h time research reduction option reduces the time by 19h. please fix this error. I lost 38 days because of it. I am asking you to improve and speed up research for these 38 days.
    The error probably occurred while transferring onta from genesis2 to nexus.
    I wrote GO in the game but I didn't get any answer (over 2 weeks have passed). In a moment the event will end and I have no way to spend it: D

I asked the operator not the player. I don't care about the German player's opinion. The question was clearly addressed.
    I understand that it is difficult to give info on restrictions.
    Regards for all gamers

As Christmas is closely I addressed to game operators : please provide protection for 24-26 December. A year ago such a request was granted, I hope that this year too.
    Merry Christmas!

Przecież to nie jest sprzedaż tylko zamiana surowców za plazme w postaci prezentu ( giftu ) wiec o co to całe halo?

After all, this is not a sale but a swap of raw materials for plasma in the form of a gift, so what's going on ?

to nawet nie można tak nazwać:)
    Daję surowce temu co może przyjąć. po czym ta osoba daje mi prezencik, normalna rzecz po to właściciel gry tak zrobił żeby zarabiać. Ja na tym nic nie zarabiam !!! Oczywiście zazdrośnicy już nawet piszą że konto miałem zbanowane i że znam samego diabła:P

jealousy...
    There is no place for me to break the rules - I didn't get any money so what's up?
    The offer was current on Genesis 2- I've changed the old description.
    I have developed an account honestly and if I want to help someone from outside the top 100 then I can! The same gifts are allowed.
    Dude, I see that you do nonsense in your life.

Its so, i already checked it ... why you think that a developer is incorrect?

His attacks comes back; he start (and cancled) a recycling.
    After this he planet shifts near a planet in G1, Station to this planet and teleport back to your area.

regards
    Dschibait