• Code
    how is this possible, look at the difference. It was loulman who first had his knights at level 50, a week before olokun, intelligence level 50, no good items
    why I don't have diving blessing, nor horse level 50, olokun has everything how it's possible, he cheats, where the game gives less to the French, almost every day he has good items, why don't I I don't have very good items
    • Official Post

Hello,

first of all, i don't like how you go onto this situation, going into a thread and call someone cheater without any evidence.

Second, i also don't like the fact that you say that a nation is cheating or is prioritized...

At all, i looked in the items, where he gets these from (auction or missions) and what i saw is that he is really active, much more then any other player here. Just to call this, there are 1600 lvl50 items out there, he owns 900 of these... more then the half of all damorian players.

And also just to say this, there are just 10 items from auctions. This playerss strategy looks so that he finished as fast as possible level 50 with as many as possible knights and start mission-ing ... thats the strategy for all seasons... its not his first season, so for me this is a working strategy and nothing really special at all.

so if you like to call him cheater, i hope that you bring some more evidences, right now from your text i don't see anything he doing wrong. He plays the game like i planned that you all have to play the game, active and yes, rng like.

• Code
    look at the difference!!! Read my message carefully!!! I'm an inactive player, me???!!!!
    I was the first at level 50, a week before him, he's been at level 50 for 1 week, look at all the items he got!! just
     watch!
    my 3rd gladiators (bulldozer) has a level 34 horse, in 2 months I only had 2 red horses!!!! My 1st knight ( incinerator) only has a level 44 blessing. It's not the first time I've played and each time I've been 2nd. I play all day, I get up at night to play, stop for a while.
    I was warned that you would say this, every time you are against me.
    why is he more successful than me on mage missions? Every season it's like that!!!
    I'll show you the catches, the difference in 1 week, he must have had 2 red horses, 2 blessings etc... and me, nothing!
    Give him the gold right away!!!
    I'm going to finish 2nd or even 3rd!! No chance. It's always the same who win!!
  • Hello loulman,

Do you know that you are still ahead of me in the Guards ranking? That you were ahead in the 20s and 30s levels? You had the better items, of course they also had the higher levels, but my knights were better trained.

In the last few seasons we were both leading the guard, sometimes you were ahead, sometimes I was, depending on who had the better items. At the moment it seems to be me, but that can change quickly.

We are the only two who have already reached lvl 50. If a total of 1600 items are out at this level and I have 900 of them, then you have 700 - a noticeable difference, but not an extreme one. You still beat me in the semi-finals on Tuesday. The gap isn't that big, even if my knights were great yesterday, it was more of a coincidence factor.

There was a time this season when I wondered how you did it, you leveled faster than me. I asked myself what I could perhaps do better, tried it out and was able to keep the distance.

PS:

My best Horse (Eshus) is still level 44, too. And i still have blessings and horses in the 30s level in use, too.

• Code
    I ask to see. Take screenshots of your three best knights. But you saw the difference in two days. Your first three have more than 400 life, mine none!!!!!
    Last night, it felt like there were 2 levels of difference.
    Every season it’s like this!!
    I'm ahead of you in the rankings but in 2 weeks it's over. I don't see, I would have to obtain 3 red horses and 2 very 
    strong red blessings in 2 weeks without you having any good items. Impossible since the game gives me nothing.
  • Sometimes you loose and sometimes the others are winning 😂. Seems like your life is the game, so i can ubderstand your frustration 😉 but from my point of view always the same 3 players are winning ;)

And i would prefer if black, green and blue items would be deleted generally. And there should be a limitation for exp/day

• Official Post

Dear Templfr,

You have made accusations here against a fellow player and accused the Damorria team of discrimination based on nationality. You got a response from Dschibait and even screenshots from Olokun refuting the allegations.

Are you brave enough to admit that you were wrong and to apologize?

I hope so because an apology doesn't change the past, but it may change the future and I hope that if anyone else has reservations about this game they will pay a little more attention to how they present them here.

• Official Post

I got confused by your initial post ...

when you write something like

It was loulman who first had his knights at level 50

im watching out for some prolems with him, i don't notice at that point that YOU are loulman... it would be much better if you point that out in the post.

My post and the part

At all, i looked in the items, where he gets these from (auction or missions) and what i saw is that he is really active, much more then any other player here. Just to call this, there are 1600 lvl50 items out there, he owns 900 of these... more then the half of all damorian players.

was on loulman (so your) account, i didn't wrote here that someone is inactive or not active at all ... i just wrote that loulman (YOU) have a good strategy.

for me it makes no sense to compare a random generated item from someone with random generated items from you. Sure, a bit luck and you like to tell me that french players don't get anything? There are lottery winners here in germany, but not me, so they don't like to spent money to Thomas's ?! Makes no sense, and finally is still (like i wrote in my post) a way we don't like to see here ... anyone has the same program code. In general im carefully with watch out for bugs or so (we got a big bug in that season, which exists for all seasons before), but without any evidence your whole post feels just like crying... and im sure you don't have to go that way.