• Dam, an inactive being given its fleet back!!?

Inactive players also get their fleets back?

Yes, 75% of the fleets of inactive players will also be refunded.

If the player does not come online again, it will automatically be called out of the astral status after 10 days and can therefore be shot again for all players.

Question. .1.

So basically all I got to do is literally wait 10 day and I can smash 75% fleet again?

Question. .2.

Will inactive players planets delete like normal and in all current servers?

Final Question.

Is the new server going to be allowed to accept spice transfers and or account transfers from the Genesis server?

Many Thanks, K.F

• Hello,

As more players join the new universe the attacks on spacia's generate very little recources, almost to the point it isn't worth attacking.

Next to that there is no way to gain more recources resulting in a very low growthrate, also resulting of the absense of the speed-up system (which is logical)

Is it for instance possible to add some more spacia's?

Or maybe implement some other form gaining more recources?

That would be very welcome.

Agent-Orange

• In my opinion, things are fine as they are. This is refreshing, to have no super speed or speed up. Even Spacia is low level. This is good for now. Be patient. I think you are too used to the high speed of short term universes, or to the speed up and incredible amount of resources just lying around in other universes. This feels pure, like it was 15 years ago...

Of course 15 years ago there was no Spacia, so it was even slower to grow. I remember sending a transmitter to any inactive I could see, and just the system next door would take about 40 minutes.

In this high speed world, some patience is a good thing. :)

And of course, the more people attack Spacia, the more Spacia's mines grow, so we will soon have much more to fight for.

In-game name is Freddie

• Official Post

just notice this post yet,

1. yes after 10 days the fleet comes back, this takes also time, but when fleet is back you can go for the 75% and again and again.

2. yes

3. no

regards

Dschibait

• Good Day

Will the Battle Simulator be adjusted for the Infinite Universe?

The result of the current in-game simulator under tools (137 recyclers) is not aligned with the actual result (+/-34 recyclers) given the new rules for this Universe.

• Official Post

Good Day

Will the Battle Simulator be adjusted for the Infinite Universe?

The result of the current in-game simulator under tools (137 recyclers) is not aligned with the actual result (+/-34 recyclers) given the new rules for this Universe.

Size of Rubbles are now about 10% compared to 40% before. Means you have about 75% less recyclers ...

• Good day

In terms of this part of the official announcement preceding the new Infinity Universe:

Quote 1:

"Inactive players also get their fleets back?

Yes, 75% of the fleets of inactive players will also be refunded.

If the player does not come online again, it will automatically be called out of the astral status after 10 days and can therefore be shot again for all players."

Two questions:

1) I cannot find any evidence that this is happening nor can anyone in the alliance I am member of confirm that this is happening. Can you confirm that fleet destroyed of inactive players are in fact becoming available again?

2) If a player was attacked and lost fleet on 10 April. Under normal conditions the player has to wait 7 days before the astral fleet can be returned.

If he goes inactive during this process according to the quoted text (below) it should be returned automatically after 10 days (with a time frame of 2 to 24 hours). Am I correct then to say it should be visible from 27 April? If incorrect kindly provide the calculation to help understand when the fleets will be returning.

Quote 2:

"If you have not recalled your fleets after 10 days (also applies to inactive users), the system will do this. So this results in a return flight time of 2 hours to 24 hours."

• New
    • Official Post

2) If a player was attacked and lost fleet on 10 April. Under normal conditions the player has to wait 7 days before the astral fleet can be returned.

If he goes inactive during this process according to the quoted text (below) it should be returned automatically after 10 days (with a time frame of 2 to 24 hours). Am I correct then to say it should be visible from 27 April? If incorrect kindly provide the calculation to help understand when the fleets will be returning.

hit on 10th april + 10 days + 1 day flighttime (max) is 21st april ...

FIrst, there is an error, and we fix that - second, just to say that, because your threads a bit like, its possible that another player can shoot that fleet also without that you notice that. Its not a full hour of return, fleets can come back any second - just to say that because im sure you don't spied every min-flighttime for the last days.