Good day

In terms of this part of the official announcement preceding the new Infinity Universe:

Quote 1:

"Inactive players also get their fleets back?

Yes, 75% of the fleets of inactive players will also be refunded.

If the player does not come online again, it will automatically be called out of the astral status after 10 days and can therefore be shot again for all players."

Two questions:

1) I cannot find any evidence that this is happening nor can anyone in the alliance I am member of confirm that this is happening. Can you confirm that fleet destroyed of inactive players are in fact becoming available again?

2) If a player was attacked and lost fleet on 10 April. Under normal conditions the player has to wait 7 days before the astral fleet can be returned.

If he goes inactive during this process according to the quoted text (below) it should be returned automatically after 10 days (with a time frame of 2 to 24 hours). Am I correct then to say it should be visible from 27 April? If incorrect kindly provide the calculation to help understand when the fleets will be returning.

Quote 2:

"If you have not recalled your fleets after 10 days (also applies to inactive users), the system will do this. So this results in a return flight time of 2 hours to 24 hours."

To improve the event, may I suggest the following ideas:

1) Please remove all the messages when collecting tokens (flowers, easter eggs, etc) and when the fleet returns. If you send a spy probe for a spy mission you don't receive a message when it returns to the dispatch colony. I don't know what is the value in receiving messages for collecting tokens (like easter eggs or flowers). Someone mentioned the idea of a counter for the hunt progress - maybe having that on the screen for the duration of the special event showing progress of collecting tokens would make it a bit better with no messages coming to your inbox.

2) Converting flowers to interdimensional spins is tedious: clicking on it one-by-one is takes time. A quantity box such as there is when converting War emblem reward to Spice (as example) would help a lot to speed up conversion from rewards to spins

Good Day

Will the Battle Simulator be adjusted for the Infinite Universe?

The result of the current in-game simulator under tools (137 recyclers) is not aligned with the actual result (+/-34 recyclers) given the new rules for this Universe.

Good Day

I logged out of the new Infinity Universe. When trying to go back in I cannot find the option for Infinity on the game selection menu for Space Invasion. I do see all the other universes as per normal (Sirius, Genesis, Nexus, etc).

Please also see attached screen shot of log-in options.

Normal link/Landing Page from my favorite shortcut: https://spaceinvasion.bitmeup.…b49a99cc92cc012b862b274c4

When closing the page and retrying I still cannot see the login for Infinity. I also logged back into the main login for my account and still do not see the new Universe. Although playing in the other universes I only have one account - so I don't think this is the root cause.

Not sure if it is just with me or a general problem.

Guidance would be appreciated or resolution if appropriate.

Thanks

Lars

Maybe I don't understand these two points too clearly and some clarifying questions are asked:

"Attacks on players who have less than 50% of their own Spice value are now referred to as “virulent attacks”."
    If someone has less than 50% of my spice ranking I should not attack? Similarly I cannot be attacked by the bigger players?

Will this attack be blocked through a system notification as is the case (for example) when trying to attack an inactive player no more than three times in 24 hours?

If the system will not block me or another player attacking me must I now first go and check the ranking list?

"Every rush attack on a player is punished with a 7-day reduction in resource theft by 5%. Attacking a player again increases the reduction by another 5% up to a maximum of 100%. The counter (remaining time) of the punishment is also always reset to 7 days."

I am not familiar with the term "rush attack": What is a rush attack? Will there be a notification of some kind if the rule is broken?

A first time for me for such an alien event and I am totally lost. Is there a guide or explanation what actually to do?

Firstly, after 15 minutes an alien outpost colony appeared. Not sure how to build additional ones or what actually happened?

Secondly, how do you get spice or fleet to this colony?

If there is a link to a post which explains it would be much appreciated.

Good Day

I see the treasure hunt active for gold, but have not seen any threads or announcements about it. Until when will this event continue?

Apologies if I missed any announcement.

A few questions if I may ask regarding the Halloween special - first time I am experiencing this so I am a noob :D :

1) Robot reward

I activated one of the rewards and it started a Robot reward. It indicated I should come back at a specific time, which I did. When I selected start it just said I should come back at another time.

What is the potential rewards out of this Robot reward? Or what is it supposed to do?

2) Do the rubble fields reset everyday and at a specific time? My only concern is if it resets at a specific time (eg midnight), only some players will benefit - as opposed to a more random event.

3) Does it make a difference to collect the halloween gift trick/treat from a specific planet or do you get the same reward irrespective of whether it is an unoccupied planet vs an occupied planet?